Hop To
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by JGRaider
dogcatcher is a good dude, and I wish him the best in this situation. It's a tough one for sure.

Thanks JG. Not whining, but I'm single parent with a mortgage. Sucks being up against the wall...

I seriously might just get a wad of cash and hit various clinics until I find a taker...

With a thousand in cold cash, you will not have trouble with the very first nurse you approach.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
They aren't stupid. They will find a way to document any little thing they need to, and will not fire you for not having the shot. It will be because you were two minutes late or someone makes a complaint and you can't locate who might have etc.

They can and will make a file on you and fire you and then lie about why.

Unfortunately they aren't dumb enough to say in writing why.

At least in WA State they are indeed that stupid. All State employees, all contractors and consultants that do business with the State must be "fully vaccinated" by Oct 18th. State employees who are not will be terminated for non disciplinary reason. Contractors and consultants who are not "fully vaccinated" will not be allowed to do business with the State. King Inslee even wants to prevent unvaccinated UPS employees from setting foot on State property. This even though they can't or won't keep homeless drug users and mentally ill off of State property.

They are generally acknowledging religious exemptions but claiming they cannot grant a reasonable accommodation - even though many of us have been teleworking throughout the "pandemic" and could easily do our jobs with little to no direct contact using on line connections for meetings etc.

Not sure how much justice is still to be found. Hoping some can be found when the inevitable lawsuits occur. There is an agency that is supposed to make sure reasonable accommodations are granted. I suspect they will do nothing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by EdM
Lol EdM really feels your pain. He knows what it's like to be broke... And he wants you to know you're not as good as him. Laffin...

LOL. I was a member of the leadership team that was told to shut down our Odessa refinery that provided about the best paying job and benefits in the area. We, the leadership team, went full bore on finding them jobs at our other refineries and all were placed (and many eventually advanced that would not have happened in Odessa). Three chose not to leave. I had wives crying in my arms. This is the reality I experienced. You?

Ed howwasit moving every few years and being away from your family for long periods of time in not so nice countries and being responsible for running multi million dollar projects? Was your engineering degree easy to obtain?

I think a few members are misreading your character

Be a tough decision for me if raising a family and responsible for others and we’re living in a Biden economy. With a lot of uncertainty. It is bullschit especially if one has natural immunity which is very easy to verify. Shows how corrupt the CDC is and their anti science mandates

Reality is a concept ignored by losers. Better trim your sails or sandbilly will call you a [bleep] pussy and that is hard to endure.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Lol EdM really feels your pain. He knows what it's like to be broke... And he wants you to know you're not as good as him. Laffin...

No, but likely understands fuuckingnreality better than some of you hosers posting on this thread.

You get it mandated yet?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Have to get jabbed by 9/30 or lose my job. Wtf now? Don't have resources to retire... I cannot believe even liberals are ok with this kind of overreach.

They won't quit till everyone, literally, is vaccinated, dead, or in custody.

Just ignore it. Make them fire you.

Then what?

Then sue the schitt out of them.

Who's paying the bills?

Your not really that dumb. Are you ? All though we are all here not rich like you, I’m sure most of us have enough savings to survive a job change.

I think you're thinking about yourself and not reality. Guys gotta work or he'd not be working. Good god.

I work. Just not that far removed from reality like EdM.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Pay a clinic to fake it and give you a vaxx card.
Reckon a $100 bill might do it? Lots of broke people working at pharmacies.

$100, what is it 1980?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM
Have to get jabbed by 9/30 or lose my job. Wtf now? Don't have resources to retire... I cannot believe even liberals are ok with this kind of overreach.

Then what?

Who's paying the bills?

Your not really that dumb. Are you ? All though we are all here not rich like you, I’m sure most of us have enough savings to survive a job change.

I think you're thinking about yourself and not reality. Guys gotta work or he'd not be working. Good god.

I work. Just not that far removed from reality like EdM.

My whole point the entire time

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wonder what will happen when Biden demands guns?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by EdM

LOL. I was a member of the leadership team that was told to shut down our Odessa refinery that provided about the best paying job and benefits in the area. We, the leadership team, went full bore on finding them jobs at our other refineries and all were placed (and many eventually advanced that would not have happened in Odessa). Three chose not to leave. I had wives crying in my arms. This is the reality I experienced. You?

Ed howwasit moving every few years and being away from your family for long periods of time in not so nice countries and being responsible for running multi million dollar projects? Was your engineering degree easy to obtain?

Be a tough decision for me if raising a family and responsible for others and we’re living in a Biden economy. With a lot of uncertainty. It is bullschit especially if one has natural immunity which is very easy to verify. Shows how corrupt the CDC is and their anti science mandates

Reality is a concept ignored by losers. Better trim your sails or sandbilly will call you a [bleep] pussy and that is hard to endure.

mike r

But you are a pussy? Did I miss something?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
He is indeed. He always has the moral high ground, you understand.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

Then what?

Who's paying the bills?

You don’t pay as much attention as you pretend, you’re blathering bull [bleep] gets old

Well when retired guys with fat bank accounts spout everyone gots cash, I will call bs. The OP is seeking assistance to make it, not loose everything. Laughing at your emotion.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
He is indeed. He always has the moral high ground, you understand.

So, your working for a retailer? Any mandates yet?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been interviewing for jobs.
Couple have already asked if I’m vacc’d and one had a weird interest in my feelings on face masks.

Told all that it’s not really relevant.

Have another in about 45 minutes. We’ll see.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JGRaider
dogcatcher is a good dude, and I wish him the best in this situation. It's a tough one for sure.

Thanks JG. Not whining, but I'm single parent with a mortgage. Sucks being up against the wall...

I seriously might just get a wad of cash and hit various clinics until I find a taker...

You know what to do. And of course it will. It’s all in the delivery though. Play it cool and pull it off. Peel em off a hundo at a time, in a place of privacy removed from potential judgement and oversight. Speaking calmly, quietly and plainly about what you want for your money. I might bring 1500 or more. Could take a few hundred, could take 8. Could take 1500. Watch the eyes. You’ll know when.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
DC Have you looked into a mortgage forbearance? Just incase. Defers payments temporarily.

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Actually thought about bringing like $1000 in cash and waving it in front of the nurse who fills out the card...

I wouldn't take that route. If it's truly a matter of principle, where's the integrity in lying about it and paying someone else to lie about it, too?

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m buddies with the HR Manager in the plant I work in the most. I asked her today what our status was. She said as if now we are doing nothing. She hasn’t hit the vax yet, wasn’t sure what she would do if forced. Said she just got off a call about this. No conclusion was made. Said the corporate HR wanted to force it, but all the plants pushing back because they knew many hourlies would walk out and they need more bodies, not fewer.

its probably going to come down to that.

if there aren't enough of you there to impact the workload, the company will tell you to walk - you're an outlier and non-conformist, and they don't need people like that.

if there are enough of you that walking out effects the bottom line , then that company is going to be all about not wanting to tell a valuable employee what they should or shouldn't do with their health.

the only person you need to listen to on this is the person staring back at you in the mirror. Too many people would like to live vicariously thru whatever decision you make.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/14/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by EdM

I won't go into the details but I reached a point in the company that only justified my compensation outside the US as the projects were small here inn the US. I needed multi-billion projects to justify my term. Nothing arrogant about that, it's just where I ran. My time away from family was tough which is why I retired with 30 years at age 53. My dear wife was the pillar without a doubt.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I just had my best guy quit over this bull schit on testing his wife had symptoms I don’t care who you are even Jesus Christ I’m not risking my family over it I’d rather die a prolonged death 10x than see one of my kids die this schit is real vaxed or not

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Some of you guys need to join the blackfart school for unskilled laborers who hate their lives. Bootstrap it girls, get off the inertwebs and learn a marketable skill. It must be easy if even Ed M. can do it.

LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, akrange, 16 invisible), 1,631 guests, and 837 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,940
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.