Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Let's see some pictures of elk you killed.

LOL. I’m holding my breath. I don’t recall Elkliar ever posting a pic of ANYTHING.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by goalie
Putting iveneverevenseenanelkletsloneslayedone with happycamper is like dividing by zero.

I’m beginning to believe they are one in the same.

And throw in DustyDumbone and it even makes more sense.

Oh boy, that means HC has been advertising himself on gay dating sites.........What is Jesus going to say?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Putting iveneverevenseenanelkletsloneslayedone with happycamper is like dividing by zero.

Nothing against Elk. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to CV and more. I'm just surprised you can't tell the difference after a year plus?
😄
Weren't you in law enforcement at some point?
I think ol Deputy Fife would've been able to figure out this mystery.
LOL!

Never ever been a LEO. Never ever claimed to be one. Ever. You taking up ElkLiar’s habits ?

Are y’all one in the same. And DustyDumbbone too ?

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
And your the Lying Laughing Stock Of The Campfire Poster Boy.

Yet you, nor anyone here, can post one post where I have lied, which makes all you the true liars, as you all prove to be nothing more than closet lying libs, as every action you make is identical in every way commies debate and act with your false negative accusations and repetition of lies in your attempt to discredit me. Bunch of serious mentally deranged people.

Nothing but lies, and never can post verifiable proof to your accusations. Mental midgets. Purely mental midgets, but with johnny Carson now deceased, it's great laughing entertainment watching closet libs make fools of themselves.

And hey, idiot, it's YOU'RE / YOU ARE not your. Freaking 58 years old, and you don't know the difference, yet people are supposed to gleam you have the horsepower between your ears to evaluate a correct assessment of someone far superior than your IQ level. LAUGHING my azz off.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Oh boy, that means HC has been advertising himself on gay dating sites.........What is Jesus going to say?

I'm telling you, HC got kicked out of the Catholic Church for some little boy scandal. Been saying it for a long time. Perverted little fuqk.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
And your the Lying Laughing Stock Of The Campfire Poster Boy.

Yet you, nor anyone here, can post one post where I have lied, which makes all you the true liars, as you all prove to be nothing more than closet lying libs, as every action you make is identical in every way commies debate and act with your false negative accusations and repetition of lies in your attempt to discredit me. Bunch of serious mentally deranged people.

Nothing but lies, and never can post verifiable proof to your accusations. Mental midgets. Purely mental midgets, but with johnny Carson now deceased, it's great laughing entertainment watching closet libs make fools of themselves.

And hey, idiot, it's YOU'RE / YOU ARE not your. Freaking 58 years old, and you don't know the difference, yet people are supposed to gleam you have the horsepower between your ears to evaluate a correct assessment of someone far superior than your IQ level. LAUGHING my azz off.

And yet you just lied again. Easy to draw em out here on The Camp 🔥 LOL
And then you resort to your usual tired low IQ dumbass dribble of calling everyone a “closet liberal fool”. Next you’ll call us all “Commies”

It’s called “projecting”. Look it up dumbass. If you can afford a Dictionary 😜.

If your not the dumbest biggest liar on the Campfire, you’re sure in close running for 2nd Place.
Maybe we’ll send you a Participation Trophy !

And by the way Liar, I’m 61. So Fuqk The Fugk Off Again, just in case your too stupid to catch it the first 3 times I said it

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
CHL, that fuqker gets you to wound up. 🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
CHL, that fuqker gets you to wound up. 🤣

LOL. He’s just too easy to bitch slap.

I don’t tolerate liars, fakes, and Asswholes well in my old age.
My tolerance level is plum broke. 🤠

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/16/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Again in case I wasn’t clear enough. Fuqk The Fuqk Off Dumbass !

From ElkLier’s PM to me:
“Now, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter with me trying to help protect Mark, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name, like TRH has further done in his original post. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly before you drink yourself to sleep tonight. Azzwipe grin”

My Reply:
“I’m not a drunken raging alcoholic liar like you. I don’t drink dumbass. It’s already done Dumbass.
Now Fuqk the Fuqk OFF. Dumbass.
And don’t ever PM me again. Dumbass.”

OK, chlinstructor, since you can’t post the whole dialogue as it happened, proving I was civil at first, until you attacked me, let me post the “complete” exchange between us for the viewing audience, mkay, to prove, once again, you’re nothing but a lying sumbiatch.

Elkslayer91’s First message to chlinstructor:
Edit your post concerning XXXX, Ethan Edwards, and remove the part that says, “Ethan Edwards' name was XXXX XXXXXXX”

XXXX doesn’t need his last name posted here, where it could come up in search engines, and people back in his community, gossipers, snoop around here to see what he posted over the years as they put his name in search engines back in his community looking for funeral arrangements etc, and links to this site then come up connecting him here.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nformation-on-ethan-edwards#Post16437106

I sent a message to TRH to remove it from the OP.

Chlinstructor’s FIRST uncivil reply back:
Fuqk off asswipe. TRH posted his name.

chlinstructor has removed themself from this conversation.

Elkslayer91’s Second message to chlinstructor:
You quoted the original post which put it on the board. I never said you posted his name. I just asked you to edit the OP's part of your post that got quoted to protect EE

Now dumbazz, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly.

No response from chl, so started a new PM.

Elkslayer91’s third message:
You quoted the original post which put Ethan’s last name on the board. I never said you posted his name. I just asked you to edit the OP's part of your post that got quoted to protect EE.

Now, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter with me trying to help protect EE, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name, like TRH has further done in his original post. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly before you drink yourself to sleep tonight. Azzwipe grin

Chlinstructor’s reply:
I’m not a drunken raging alcoholic liar like you. I don’t drink dumbass. It’s already done Dumbass.
And don’t ever PM me again. Dumbass.

Elkslayer91’s fourth reply;
Don't forget to remove yourself from this conversation too. That might take three functioning brain cells. grin

As everyone can see, I was being civil with you until you went into lib derangement self-destruct mode.

Nothin’ but the facts. Mam. grin

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

BobBrown is funny.

...and he has a Gigantic COCK.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

And yet you just lied again. Easy to draw em out here on The Camp 🔥 LOL
And then you resort to your usual tired low IQ dumbass dribble of calling everyone a “closet liberal fool”. Next you’ll call us all “Commies”

It’s called “projecting”. Look it up dumbass. If you can afford a Dictionary 😜.

If your not the dumbest biggest liar on the Campfire, you’re sure in close running for 2nd Place.
Maybe we’ll send you a Participation Trophy !

And by the way Liar, I’m 61. So Fuqk The Fugk Off Again, just in case your too stupid to catch it the first 3 times I said it

Post the statement I lied about. I was ball parking your age with the 58, I couldn't recall exactly how old of a childman you are. So, if you're stating I'm lying about your age, well, that just proves you for the true childman you truly are.

Please specifically post the lie I made in the above post, so all can see.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by kingston

You've got me confused with BobBrown.

I wonder why.

It must be my gigantic COCK.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

LOL. I’m holding my breath. I don’t recall Elkliar ever posting a pic of ANYTHING.

He has not posted ANY picture of him and a elk he killed.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Free advice is worth what you pay for it.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

From ElkLier’s PM to me:
“Now, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter with me trying to help protect Mark, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name, like TRH has further done in his original post. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly before you drink yourself to sleep tonight. Azzwipe grin”

My Reply:
“I’m not a drunken raging alcoholic liar like you. I don’t drink dumbass. It’s already done Dumbass.

OK, chlinstructor, since you can’t post the whole dialogue as it happened, proving I was civil at first, until you attacked me, let me post the “complete” exchange between us for the viewing audience, mkay, to prove, once again, you’re nothing but a lying sumbiatch.

Edit your post concerning XXXX, Ethan Edwards, and remove the part that says, “Ethan Edwards' name was XXXX XXXXXXX”

XXXX doesn’t need his last name posted here, where it could come up in search engines, and people back in his community, gossipers, snoop around here to see what he posted over the years as they put his name in search engines back in his community looking for funeral arrangements etc, and links to this site then come up connecting him here.

You quoted the original post which put it on the board. I never said you posted his name. I just asked you to edit the OP's part of your post that got quoted to protect EE

Now dumbazz, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly.

You quoted the original post which put Ethan’s last name on the board. I never said you posted his name. I just asked you to edit the OP's part of your post that got quoted to protect EE.

Now, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter with me trying to help protect EE, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name, like TRH has further done in his original post. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly before you drink yourself to sleep tonight. Azzwipe grin

Chlinstructor’s reply:
I’m not a drunken raging alcoholic liar like you. I don’t drink dumbass. It’s already done Dumbass.

Don't forget to remove yourself from this conversation too. That might take three functioning brain cells. grin

As everyone can see, I was being civil with you until you went into lib derangement self-destruct mode.

Your about as civil and welcomed here as Gonorrhea
Probably what happened to your pea sized brain

But 99% of the Campfire already knew that.
Post up your address and we’ll chip in for your Participation Trophy.

Bless your little heart. Now run along and Fuqk The Fuqk Off.
Again, little man. Before you hurt yourself. Straining that little pea sized brain.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL. And never will.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Again, little man. Before you hurt yourself. Straining that little pea sized brain.

Pure entertainment at this point. You're pure LMAO entertainment with your 61 year old pea brain, IQ.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Beaver10

You, me, and mike r have earned the title of reprobate from the Horny Camper.

Honor badge for sure.

🦫

I better get at least an honorable …

Wtf????

HC got me on ignore cause I scuffed him up so bad.

He thinks I am the debel incarnate and schit...

Don't that schit count for anything at all???

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You'll get a Devil badge, that outranks a reprobate badge. grin

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Not true. People with class here have seen them. You don't qualify in that area, and I don't share my private life with internet trolls like you, and to think you low IQ dimwits have the capacity to shame me into sharing my trophies for your enjoyment is laughable.

Just like the good commie you are, you throw out your false negative lying about me hoping it sticks, straight out of the democrat playbook, like all of them.

"He is far from Stupid"

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

From ElkLier’s PM to me:

My Reply:

Chlinstructor’s reply:

You two old twats need to drop your purses and get to scratching and pulling hair.

LOL

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, 300_savage, AussieGunWriter, 10 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 714 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,232
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.