Maybe every 30 seconds or so.

Every day is too slow.

Happiness is a warm gun!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
it takes days to get the Monoclonal treatment here , that is if you can even get a fuggin doc to prescribe it

my boy contacted the clinic on day two and they were 10 days out!

He got bad enough and he went to the emergency room and got it there.

As for the docs prescribing it, you have to meet certain criteria to be eligible for it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prior to the Biden Administration stepping in, in Florida they’ve been givin’ em’ free to people without an Rx and without a referral. That’s the way it oughta be everywhere in my opinion. It’s the definitive Covid treatment for people in the early stages of infection who meet the criteria.

Now these evil bastards in the Biden Administration are preventing these people from receiving them because they’re pissed at DeSantis for not obeying...and they’re likely to kill people in the process...but they don’t care because it’s not about the American citizens. It’s about complying, and power, and control, and money.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Well they just need to start working a 2nd and 3rd shift like those lazy foucks at the CCI Mini Mag plant

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Supply and demand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...onoclonal-antibody-Covid-treatments.html

Demand for monoclonal antibodies to treat COVID-19 is way up in the U.S., especially in the South.

Seven states make up 70 percent of orders for this therapy, which boosts the immune system's ability to fight off Covid early in a patient's infection.

These states are Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.

Many of these states have experienced recent surges, but residents have been hesitant to get vaccinated or take other precautions.

In order to better control supplies of this important treatment, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will start managing its distribution while also purchasing more than one million additional doses.

About 2.17 million doses of the treatment have been distributed in the U.S. thus far.

The demand for monoclonal antibodies reveals the cost of treating Covid patients, as one dose of an antibody treatment costs over 100 times more than one dose of a vaccine.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those states use as much monoclonal antibodies as they do because those state governments have publicized their positive effects and have made treatment with them widely available. You’d think that having a treatment that was proven safe and effective in reducing severe Covid disease and hospitalization would be seen as a good thing. You’d think that DeSantis promoting such a treatment and providing it for free without an Rx or referral would be commended for it. He clearly actually wants to mitigate the effects of Covid and take care of people and treat them, and save lives. He’s clearly not interested in fostering fear and panic in order to increase the power of the government.

The Biden Administration is pissed at DeSantis for not obeying, and for relying on monoclonal antibodies as a primary weapon against Covid. Biden’s pissed at him for not encouraging mask wearing, and for not having the same attitude towards the Covid shots that Biden demands him to have. So Biden’s gonna restrict shipments of monoclonal antibodies to Florida under the guise of “supply and demand” to punish him and the American citizens there for not obeying Biden’s commands.

Evil Joe Biden has castigated DeSantis for not towing the line on mask wearing and Covid shots. In his recent speech he sternly said if “governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as President to get them out of the way.”

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge
Supply and demand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...onoclonal-antibody-Covid-treatments.html

Demand for monoclonal antibodies to treat COVID-19 is way up in the U.S., especially in the South.

Seven states make up 70 percent of orders for this therapy, which boosts the immune system's ability to fight off Covid early in a patient's infection.

These states are Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.

Many of these states have experienced recent surges, but residents have been hesitant to get vaccinated or take other precautions.

In order to better control supplies of this important treatment, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will start managing its distribution while also purchasing more than one million additional doses.

About 2.17 million doses of the treatment have been distributed in the U.S. thus far.

The demand for monoclonal antibodies reveals the cost of treating Covid patients, as one dose of an antibody treatment costs over 100 times more than one dose of a vaccine.

Lol, went from 50 times the cost to 100 times the cost in just a few hours........More truth I see.

Regeneron is selling its monoclonal antibody cocktail to the U.S. government at $2,100 per dose, the same price as Eli Lilly's treatment. That's about 52 times more than the cost of two doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/18/21.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
Those states use as much monoclonal antibodies as they do because those state governments have publicized their positive effects and have made treatment with them widely available. You’d think that having a treatment that was proven safe and effective in reducing severe Covid disease and hospitalization would be seen as a good thing. You’d think that DeSantis promoting such a treatment and providing it for free without an Rx or referral would be commended for it. He clearly actually wants to mitigate the effects of Covid and take care of people and treat them, and save lives. He’s clearly not interested in fostering fear and panic in order to increase the power of the government.

The Biden Administration is pissed at DeSantis for not obeying, and for relying on monoclonal antibodies as a primary weapon against Covid. Biden’s pissed at him for not encouraging mask wearing, and for not having the same attitude towards the Covid shots that Biden demands him to have. So Biden’s gonna restrict shipments of monoclonal antibodies to Florida under the guise of “supply and demand” to punish him and the American citizens there for not obeying Biden’s commands.

Evil Joe Biden has castigated DeSantis for not towing the line on mask wearing and Covid shots. In his recent speech he sternly said if “governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as President to get them out of the way.”

^^^THIS^^^

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by antlers

^^^THIS^^^

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 1_deuce, 16penny, 47 invisible), 2,871 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,421
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.