-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The internet makes it easy for kids who live with their mother to voice their opinion.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The internet makes it easy for kids who live with their mother to voice their opinion.

And the internet makes it easy for the never Trumpers to spew their ignorance.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Poor little Pat, 🤣

Eat two boogers and call us in the morning. I’m sure you’ll feel better.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by RIO7

Cruz , Is right and you old lard asses, sitti'n on your butts doing nothing , have no room to bitch, your not doing any thing to help with the Border, Wait till these Illegals are walking through your yard, stealing your schit, then you will be calling for help but the help won't be there for you, just like there's no help for us now, if you want to piss and moan about the Border, tell some one who cares what you think. Rio7.

Funny the booger eater has down nothing the past 4 years. A few worthless tweets that’s all. It’s too late now. He’s proven to be a deep state scum bag

This is exactly why Trump is the only person I see that should run in 2024, providing we have some way to have a decent election. All these names are thrown out as likely hopefuls but so far in my lifetime he's the only person willing to tackle that border in any way shape or form. In the end though I think it's going to take allot of killing between us and the commies and whoever can put the most fear in the other will be the winner for a few years. In other words it's time for we the people to do as the Founders intended and get out of our comfort zone.

Last edited by Jim1611; 09/17/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"We the People" apparently ain't gonna do anything but give "our" representatives half of what we earn to spend as they see fit.

It's really interesting that the people with the worst representatives are always the most vocal about everyone else's.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"We the People" apparently ain't gonna do anything but give "our" representatives half of what we earn to spend as they see fit.

It's really interesting that the people with the worst representatives are always the most vocal about everyone else's.

That’s silly.

I think Scott, Rubio, and Cruz are all cut from the same cloth.

Pieces of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

What legislation has Cruz authored /introduced the past 4 years?

Why do conservatives worship him?

Why did he flee Texas with his family to Mexico, a narco state, when Texans were freezing to death after they lost power?

Last edited by ribka; 09/17/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Time to blow it all up figuratively and start over with even more clearly written freedoms and liberties

Everyone of the DC scum can get fugked

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Why did he flee Texas with his family to Mexico, a Marco state, when Texans were freezing to death after they lost power?

He’ll never live that fleeing during the freeze moment down

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I was taught Manners. Respect. And again Common Sense.
I generally treat folks like I want to be treated.. Somethings folks with Morals & Values use to teach their kids here in NW TX.
Until they show their Ass.
Except for Asswholes. I’ve given my share of Attitude Adjustments to those that needed them over the years.
And had one or two myself when I was young. Never tolerated Rudeness and Bullschitt though. Still don’t. And I’m less tolerant the older get.

Speaking of manners, respect, and common sense, I doubt you use the words groid around black Americans that are standing in front of you.

People like myself on the other hand (which were raised correctly) don't have to modify their descriptors based on which demographic is standing next to them.

You're a pussy. And retarded.

LOL. Raised Right ??? Was that the cause of your ADD and Alcoholism ?
I’ve called plenty of them that to their face. They integrated our schools when I was in Junior High. But I don’t count school yard brawls as real fights. They usually
ran if there weren’t more than 3 or 4 or 5 in the in the group. After you bloodied the first ones nose. I called em like they were. If the acted like Niqqers they were Niqqers. If they acted human, they were black. Never had to hide my feelings from any of them.
Never was afraid to give or receive an ass kicking. Part of growing up.
Once got a weeks suspension in HS for calling one of the Schools “Counselors” a stupid Niqqer. To his face. In the Cafeteria, in front of the whole school.
Our Principal, an old family friend laughed about it behind closed doors. Then said you know, your right. But I still have to suspend you.

3 Black friends I grew up with called them the same. But they were farm boys, raised with both hard working parents. Not Niqqers. Or Ball Worshipping OJ lovers like you.

Like I said if they treated me with equal respect, they got the same. If they didn’t they got what they deserved.
Must be a hard concept for you to grasp.
Doesn't surprise me at all. Your actions speak louder than your words. Most here know your a drunk and a blowhard.
Didn’t need me to tell them. Kinda goes hand and hand with being a know it all Yankee.

LOL
Now off again on your 3rd beer run on the Man Bun Scooter.
Be nice to your hard working little wife, too.
Hopefully you can keep this one. And stay unemployed.
Otherwise,
She might take away your phone and Internet again, though if your as drunk and obnoxious at home as you are here.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Rio be retarded and long winded

Rio’s down there, on the front line.

I’ll hear what he has to say. Don’t appreciate hearing him insulted by those NOT down there, NOT seeing it first hand.

IMO

DF

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Chlcobstructor,

How’s that bag of presucked dicks coming along ?
LMFAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Rio be retarded and long winded

Rio’s down there, on the front line.

I’ll hear what he has to say. Don’t appreciate hearing him insulted by those NOT down there, NOT seeing it first hand.

IMO

DF

Noted

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chlcobstructor,

LMFAO

Only you’d know, since you and your alter ego are so obsessed with them.
If they were “pre-sucked” we’d all know that they came from YOU. Dumbass. Nice try though. Now off again with your drunk ass. Maybe you can sober up enough to find your poor little dick to play with. Instead of another man’s.
LOL.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

You tzone, bobber brown, wouldn't know a Illegal if he was Schittten on your kitchen floor, and you wouldn't know how to stop him from Screwing your wife.I'll take ll the Schittt you can dish out and stick it back where it came from PHOC YOU> Rio7

I'm not dishing anything out. I'm asking what you're going to do about it. And the answer is "nothing." The same thing Booger Eater is going to do about it.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
You're in Texas. I'm in Florida, and they would not be walking through my yard.

Get off YOUR ass, pilgrim.

How many acres do you have and are you home 24/7?

I believe even Rockinbar has to lock his doors now and he’s about 150 miles up.

My Ex’s family has a property 100 miles up from the Border not far from the Interstate 35/Laredo -San Antonio rail line corridor and it has illegals trespassing all the time.

I've got 9 properties to watch over, dude. And I learned a loooong time ago there ain't no gubmint people coming to "help". If they come at all, they're only there to help fugk you.

You Texans need to get that through your heads. Hold those posers like Cruz and Abbott accountable. Mock them. Call them out!

100% correct.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Chlcobstructor,

LMFAO

Only you’d know, since you and your alter ego are so obsessed with them.
If they were “pre-sucked” we’d all know that they came from YOU. Dumbass. Nice try though. Now off again with your drunk ass. Maybe you can sober up enough to find your poor little dick to play with. Instead of another man’s.
LOL.

You are so stupid that you’re not even fun to make fun of

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I've got 9 properties to watch over, dude

If those properties were in South Texas, illegals would probably be crossing them regularly. Wouldn’t be much legal and/or not financially ruinous you could do about it.

What WOULD you do about it?

I already said what I'd do. I didn't stutter.

The question is, what are YOU gonna do?? You're in south Texas, Texan. You are just letting Cruise and Abbott and Cornyn, etc talk talk talk and do NOTHING, and you got 2 million illegals ALREADY walked across your backyard. If Abbott had any stones at all, he would have had the Texas Guard there months ago. Not AFTER 2 million had already walked in with 15% covid positive, and now can't even be identified tracked or vetted.

And you're asking me what I'm gonna do??

Will probably soon be reading about you getting banged over the fuggin head and having your CCW weapon taken from you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Why did he flee Texas with his family to Mexico, a narco state, when Texans were freezing to death after they lost power?

Well put. And, he really looked like a douche, running to Mexico.

Crickets.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone

You tzone, bobber brown, wouldn't know a Illegal if he was Schittten on your kitchen floor, and you wouldn't know how to stop him from Screwing your wife.I'll take ll the Schittt you can dish out and stick it back where it came from PHOC YOU> Rio7

I'm not dishing anything out. I'm asking what you're going to do about it. And the answer is "nothing." The same thing Booger Eater is going to do about it.

What are your plans for doing anything about it?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,192 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,352
Posts18,506,261
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.