Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Yeah....but what's he going to do about it? That's right, the booger eater isn't going to do a damn thing.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Cruz , Is right and you old lard asses, sitti'n on your butts doing nothing , Rio7. [/quote]

Well that's the same thing he's going to do about it.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Rio be retarded and long winded

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You tzone, bobber brown, wouldn't know a Illegal if he was Schittten on your kitchen floor, and you wouldn't know how to stop him from Screwing your wife.I'll take ll the Schittt you can dish out and stick it back where it came from PHOC YOU> Rio7

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7

You tzone, bobber brown, wouldn't know a Illegal if he was Schittten on your kitchen floor, and you wouldn't know how to stop him from Screwing your wife.I'll take ll the Schittt you can dish out and stick it back where it came from PHOC YOU> Rio7

OK then.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger99
There's many thousands that think " well I live a thousand
miles away from the southern border. Nothing there affects
me here in my gated subdivision. ."

Yeah, if you pay tax or expect any benefits from those
tax dollars the gubmint has taken out of your pocket, you'd
best get concerned pretty quick.
Border jumpers are using up the resources and infrastructure that your tax dollars are supposed to be
paying for for you and your family. If you need police
or fire department help or require emergency hospitalization, you might be up a creek because what
you paid for is being squandered on people that didn't
put any money toward any of it, and you and your loved
ones will have to do without, just for one example

PREZACTLY!!! Coming soon to your State and Neighborhood

North and East of TX. They’re just passing through here now on the way to Libertard Yankee Heaven. For More Free Schitt from The Government.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
There are many places in the United States that have restricted air spaces and Ports are one of them. It is a chicken vs. egg scenario in that most people have no real burning desire to fly a drone over that type of area due to it being a total schit hole, that tends to hurt your eyes rather than draw them toward it. But of course once people see a few thousand extras from Captain Phillips come waltzing up from Mexico, people are going to want footage and as a result they're going to be reminded they can't do that via drone.

Of course the end story is nothing short of hilarious because not only is Fox going to use the verbiage they are using to sensationalize what they're being told, they are going to not attempt to get footage of the catastrophic event taking place because all of a sudden, journalists follow rules and do what they are told no matter what. Because that's what journalists do, right?

As far as Cruz being down there, he's a fugking joke. Any time he or any of his ilk want to visit any of the disasters that are the southern border right now they provide days worth of advance notice so that the powers that be can bus people out, make things clean, get all the kids and moms to stop wailing, and do their little walk through in accordance to what Mayorkass tells them to do. They never bring interpreters and they never stop and speak to a single soul that hasn't been pre-selected to give the appropriate behavior and speech on camera. This is why you can get footage of not-VP Harris standing over an agent's shoulder feigning to show interest in how their day is going. It's an act that is supposed to appear candid. Just like Cruz under that bridge.

You will never see a Cruz or Rubio show up unannounced to any of these areas or events. When they try and give the impression that they are, it is a lie. Senators have an incredible amount of power. They can access most anything whenever they want. They choose not to do so because it serves their (not your) best interests.

Well, that sucks.

Wonder if any of those letters I wrote prompted my reps to go down there?

Probably not.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
"There are many places in the United States that have restricted air spaces and Ports are one of them"

A highway underpass is a "Port" of entry? I guess the whole southern border is now an unofficial Port of Entry as far as the invasion organizers are concerned

S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
There are many places in the United States that have restricted air spaces and Ports are one of them. It is a chicken vs. egg scenario in that most people have no real burning desire to fly a drone over that type of area due to it being a total schit hole, that tends to hurt your eyes rather than draw them toward it. But of course once people see a few thousand extras from Captain Phillips come waltzing up from Mexico, people are going to want footage and as a result they're going to be reminded they can't do that via drone.

Of course the end story is nothing short of hilarious because not only is Fox going to use the verbiage they are using to sensationalize what they're being told, they are going to not attempt to get footage of the catastrophic event taking place because all of a sudden, journalists follow rules and do what they are told no matter what. Because that's what journalists do, right?

As far as Cruz being down there, he's a fugking joke. Any time he or any of his ilk want to visit any of the disasters that are the southern border right now they provide days worth of advance notice so that the powers that be can bus people out, make things clean, get all the kids and moms to stop wailing, and do their little walk through in accordance to what Mayorkass tells them to do. They never bring interpreters and they never stop and speak to a single soul that hasn't been pre-selected to give the appropriate behavior and speech on camera. This is why you can get footage of not-VP Harris standing over an agent's shoulder feigning to show interest in how their day is going. It's an act that is supposed to appear candid. Just like Cruz under that bridge.

You will never see a Cruz or Rubio show up unannounced to any of these areas or events. When they try and give the impression that they are, it is a lie. Senators have an incredible amount of power. They can access most anything whenever they want. They choose not to do so because it serves their (not your) best interests.

I get it, Cruz is a ricardo, but like Rio said, he is getting eyes on part of the problem with a camera albeit a photo opt, so where/who else is showing us the problem? I doubt BP/ICE are allowed to fill us in on the problem, their hands are tied except for the union reps. Do residents along the border start flying drones and post on F tube, at the risk of identifying themselves with the persuant retribution by the narcos, feds. etc.?
The info. has to come from some where.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Cruz , Is right and you old lard asses, sitti'n on your butts doing nothing , have no room to bitch, your not doing any thing to help with the Border, Wait till these Illegals are walking through your yard, stealing your schit, then you will be calling for help but the help won't be there for you, just like there's no help for us now, if you want to piss and moan about the Border, tell some one who cares what you think. Rio7.

You're in Texas. I'm in Florida, and they would not be walking through my yard.

Get off YOUR ass, pilgrim.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SBTCO

I get it, Cruz is a ricardo, but like Rio said, he is getting eyes on part of the problem with a camera albeit a photo opt, so where/who else is showing us the problem? I doubt BP/ICE are allowed to fill us in on the problem, their hands are tied except for the union reps. Do residents along the border start flying drones and post on F tube, at the risk of identifying themselves with the persuant retribution by the narcos, feds. etc.?

Unfortunately that’s just the BS they want people to believe.

Cruz sticks his fat fugking head in view of the camera so he can get his five minutes at the same time Fox sensationalizes the “no drones” narrative. They’re cut from the same cloth.

As far as people speaking out, you have to be proactive in finding them. I’m pretty sure the people that can get interviews with pimps and cocaine traffickers can get the real scoop on all things immigration.

They simply don’t want to.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

How many illegals have you let screw your kitchen table and schidt on your bed?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

Unfortunately that’s just the BS they want people to believe.

Cruz sticks his fat fugking head in view of the camera so he can get his five minutes at the same time Fox sensationalizes the “no drones” narrative. They’re cut from the same cloth.

As far as people speaking out, you have to be proactive in finding them. I’m pretty sure the people that can get interviews with pimps and cocaine traffickers can get the real scoop on all things immigration.

They simply don’t want to.

So we're takin a F' kin'?

Just have to wait till every neighborhood in Norman Rockwell Land has an afghan pedophile and ms13 gangbanger on every corner before enough people "see" the problem?
( I guess it's academic by now)

....Yeah, we're takin' a F'kin'....

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’d tell them to get tha’ hell off my property . I wouldn’t whine on the internet like Rio

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I’d tell them to get tha’ hell off my property .

You're right, but with 200k per month of of illegal inflow, the numbers are overwhelming for most property owners to deal with on their own.
No one is stopping you from heading south and help them with "get tha' hell off my property".

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’d tell them to get tha’ hell off my property . I wouldn’t whine on the internet like Rio

Good luck with that. The illegals actually have more rights than you as a citizen. Before things got as convoluted as they are now, a family near Douglas detained a group of illegals and turned them over to the border patrol. The illegals sued and the courts granted them over $100,00.00 as a settlement. The family had to pay.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cruz deserves credit for calling this to people's attention but in the end what is he going to do about it? Trump was the only President in decades that tried to solve the problem and politicians fought him every day.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 45_100

Good luck with that. The illegals actually have more rights than you as a citizen. Before things got as convoluted as they are now, a family near Douglas detained a group of illegals and turned them over to the border patrol. The illegals sued and the courts granted them over $100,00.00 as a settlement. The family had to pay.

Did I say detain them ?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don’t wanna feed them or hear them whining like RIO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’d tell them to get tha’ hell off my property .

You're right, but with 200k per month of of illegal inflow, the numbers are overwhelming for most property owners to deal with on their own.
No one is stopping you from heading south and help them with "get tha' hell off my property".

Nothing is stopping me. Nothing is stopping the folks currently there. Bi tch less. Act more

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 59 invisible), 2,939 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,590
Posts18,532,420
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.