Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by smokepole

Kingston know all about polishing men.

It’s the only reason Beaver invites him along.

LOL

Apparently he's not the only one. Over on the "Best Meat Grinder" thread, somebody wrote in "deflave's dentures."

That's classic.

F a g g o t s dream of me often.

You two are no exception.

Lol
Do you wear the hat and cape when you hold the card to your forehead and make predictions, there Karnak!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Instill every ounce of a patriotism and rebellion you can into your children . Every single thing matters. We will win. God Bless us all

Instead of indoctrinating and brain washing your children, teach then to think for themselves and look at the available evidence before they come to a place like this to spread lies and misinformation.

Go ahead , teach you children to be racist and bigots. See where that gets America. To bad most of you are not real or good Christians. You say the words, but your action speak otherwise of you.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What a fuucking coincidence, Travis posts like mad, dissappeares, and "Bob" starts posting.....

I kinda have my doubts that you fathered any children.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by funnybone
Instill every ounce of a patriotism and rebellion you can into your children . Every single thing matters. We will win. God Bless us all

Instead of indoctrinating and brain washing your children, teach then to think for themselves and look at the available evidence before they come to a place like this to spread lies and misinformation.

Go ahead , teach you children to be racist and bigots. See where that gets America. To bad most of you are not real or good Christians. You say the words, but your action speak otherwise of you.

^^^ On his knees crying.^^^

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth

LOL

Apparently he's not the only one. Over on the "Best Meat Grinder" thread, somebody wrote in "deflave's dentures."

Ok, I laughed.........

Kenneth has been giving his all since somebody told him he can’t be dumber than wabigoon.

LOL

Get your shots!

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

Ok, COVTARD
what’s Fauci advising you to do today?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Hopefully they won’t turn into a cock socking little dick trolling brain dead alcoholic. Like you ! LOL

That's pretty much the gism of it. Don't be a sockpuppet kuunt, man up and stand for something rather than hiding behind a screen pretending to be someone pretending to be someone pretending to be someone pretending to be someone like your pretend bitchass'd lying fake kuunt of a fictional father figure whore.

Time for your BP meds.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

Holy Hell, that’s hilarious!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by tzone
Hopefully they won’t turn into a cock socking little dick trolling brain dead alcoholic. Like you ! LOL

That's pretty much the gism of it. Don't be a sockpuppet kuunt, man up and stand for something rather than hiding behind a screen pretending to be someone pretending to be someone pretending to be someone pretending to be someone like your pretend bitchass'd lying fake kuunt of a fictional father figure whore.

Time for your BP meds.

British Petroleum?

Seriously, the "BB" deal is well past worn out. To each his own, though, if you disagree, so be it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
#RentFree

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Our 15 year old daughter “bitched” out an emo/goth brat that stayed seated during the Pledge of Allegiance on the first day of school. On the second day of school the little goth kid pulled the same crap and our daughter really laid into him, her friends in class backed her up and all followed her lead. The littleshit didn’t try it anymore and now at least STANDS for the pledge of allegiance and has since his 3rd day of school. 😂

I don’t think the teachers are allowed to require or make kids stand but her teacher sure didn’t interrupt our daughter when she lit into him. Many teachers at her school are conservatives but they’re still faced with the loser liberal teachers and the hell those ratfucks will cause so I love that they allow the good kids to lead and they stay out of it. The teacher later pulled our daughter aside and thanked her for standing up for her beliefs. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Well, if both SandBilly and jackmountain say so.

Since you’re the resident expert on everything, I’ll take your word for it.

Guy definitely has issues. Worried about someone on the internet who is Conservative and pro Trump , and American Constitution . LMFAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
He’s a cowardly little POS. That much is for damn sure.
And a “man” in his mind only.
Like I said, probably both little man syndrome or dick envy. Or both.
He proves it daily with his posts. His obsession with me is proof enough. Fuqking little pussy coward. Nothing more.

At least you have 700LH and Furball on your team. LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Our 15 year old daughter “bitched” out an emo/goth brat that stayed seated during the Pledge of Allegiance on the first day of school. On the second day of school the little goth kid pulled the same crap and our daughter really laid into him, her friends in class backed her up and all followed her lead. The littleshit didn’t try it anymore and now at least STANDS for the pledge of allegiance and has since his 3rd day of school. 😂

I don’t think the teachers are allowed to require or make kids stand but her teacher sure didn’t interrupt our daughter when she lit into him. Many teachers at her school are conservatives but they’re still faced with the loser liberal teachers and the hell those ratfucks will cause so I love that they allow the good kids to lead and they stay out of it. The teacher later pulled our daughter aside and thanked her for standing up for her beliefs. 👍

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Excellent post and the precise reason I am very suspicious about the real reason that every gov’t agency and NGO that I distrust with a passion are suspending science, logic and reason in their militant propaganda campaign to get every living creature injected with their serum.

So you applaud your daughter for badgering someone to do something they did not want to do, but yet you probably don't like the man telling you to get the shot

LOL

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Love your country/ take an ineffective treatment.
Go back to the DU [bleep].

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What a fuucking coincidence, Travis posts like mad, dissappeares, and "Bob" starts posting.....

I kinda have my doubts that you fathered any children.

LOL

With all of the lies and misinformation you spread here you should have doubts about you sanity too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of you here don`t love your country. You all seem to love trump more. You are addicted to trump.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of you here don`t love your country. You all seem to love trump more. You are addicted to trump.

Anyone stupid enough to post that nonsense is listening only with their left(ist) ear.

Trump is not really a conservative, but given the alternative choices he is a man with balls and isn't afraid to take on the Dimmocrats. Wish we could
say that for the likes of McConnell and troops.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 3584ELK

Anyone stupid enough to post that nonsense is listening only with their left(ist) ear.

Trump is not really a conservative, but given the alternative choices he is a man with balls and isn't afraid to take on the Dimmocrats. Wish we could
say that for the likes of McConnell and troops.

The balls trump has are there for you to continue licking or is it his sh it covered shoes you all like licking better.

All I see here is a bunch of trump dick sucking booking licking jockstraps traitor fools.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Says the guy with Joey's cock on his tonsils.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.