Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The way the story is constantly running on the local news , one would think it was local, but no ....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by fburgtx

Not blaming HER, but the guy should have had the smarts to walk/drive to the nearest bus station/airport and take himself out of an obviously high stress/volatile situation, that he didn’t have the ability to cope with. He didn’t, and now SHE is dead, and HE should be, as well.

We don't know if she might have hooked up with someone else, told him to take a hike and leave without her.

Then why is he hiding ???

Maybe because everyone has already decided that he's guilty?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Not blaming HER, but the guy should have had the smarts to walk/drive to the nearest bus station/airport and take himself out of an obviously high stress/volatile situation, that he didn’t have the ability to cope with. He didn’t, and now SHE is dead, and HE should be, as well.

We don't know if she might have hooked up with someone else, told him to take a hike and leave without her.

Wait, what?

Guy spent 8 weeks ina van with his fiance, after leaving her parent's house in NY and shows up at home 8 days after she's contacted no one, with a social media platform that's constantly updated? He's guilty as sin. If I was that girl's dad, I'd been at his door the next day shooting at his knee joint until he squealed.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The only thing anydamnbody on this thread knows is what they've read in the news stories. That are written, often, to push an idea.

That being said, were I a betting man the fiancé is culpable as hell.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The only thing anydamnbody on this thread knows is what they've read in the news stories. That are written, often, to push an idea.

As would I, which is my point about why he would be on the run, even if he is innocent.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

As would I, which is my point about why he would be on the run, even if he is innocent.

mmmmm not buying it. You set off with your fiancé on a cross country trip. Come home without her, and lawyer up when asked where she is. Dude's not clean.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Again, I agree completely, as I am sure that everyone not related to him does. Given that, IF, IF, IF he should somehow be innocent, I can certainly see why he would be on the run.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is pretty interesting. Watch the back door of the van as the car approaches.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

mmmmm not buying it. You set off with your fiancé on a cross country trip. Come home without her, and lawyer up when asked where she is. Dude's not clean.

Of course, he killed her. Drove to his parents in HER van. Went 2 weeks without telling her parents or the police that she was missing...

Only “question” will be what they charge him with (assuming Wyoming has a differentiation between pre-meditated murder, and NON pre-meditated)???

I DOUBT that he spent 2 months, or likely even 2 days PLANNING to kill her. Likely, just the last of MANY arguments they had, he “couldn’t take it anymore”, and the dumbazz killed her.

Happens every day, but usually doesn’t involve a cute girl and tons of media coverage.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It looks like the fiance probably was involved but holy chit guys, lets wait until the facts are out. She was batchit crazy. Who knows what happened. People are calling for the fiances head and we dont have all the facts yet. Innocent until proven guilty still a thing or did we say f it and whatever mob rule says is gospel?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DryPowder
This is pretty interesting. Watch the back door of the van as the car approaches.

I literally have no idea wtf i just watched or why it was interesring

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I’d damn sure be on TV professing my innocence, after demanding a lie detector test, if I was innocent. Not hiding out.
Wouldn’t give a schitt what anyone thought, if I KNEW I was innocent. Guess I prefer honesty, though.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Only a demoncrat would think he didn't do it.
smh.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Or a O.J mud shark.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The door opened and closed, whatever that means.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's a different perspective.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The door opened and closed, whatever that means.
Why did the camera have a fluttering squirrel tale in front of it? It's like blurring someone's face.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
[/quote]Why did the camera have a fluttering squirrel tale in front of it? It's like blurring someone's face.

It must be a smudge on the camera lens. This is the original video that it came from, I didn't post it earlier because I didn't think anyone else should have to suffer through it grin

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
There is a bright side........ They found out they weren't compatible before they got married.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rong
Fla.law wouldn't matter if she was killed in Wyoming,not sure if Wy.has death penalty.
Maybe someone will chime in.

Wyoming has the death penalty. The murder (if guilty...) occurred in a national park, he could be tried in federal court and again the death penalty would come into play. And they wonder why he went into hiding... 😱

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,123 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,926
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.