Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
If you use a drug maker's press release and their "data" to bolster your choice of jab... you might just be a covtard.

Im a covtard youre a cum guzzler....we all got issues.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by add
If you use a drug maker's press release and their "data" to bolster your choice of jab... you might just be a covtard.

Ok...that comeback gets my vote of the day!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's been damn good for revenue. It's interesting how fear negates "Follow the money".

It does for a lot. I said all along I dont care who gets and who dont. If the vaxx works why should I worry if you got it or not?

Exactly!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I got the J&J months ago. Zero side effects. I have a work related requirement, and getting close to where age becomes a factor.

After some modest research, I wanted this shot since the approach has at least been used and approved once previously. The ebola vaccine uses the viral vector approach and was in trials/testing since at least 2014, with final approval in 2019.

I don't care whether anyone gets the vaccine, and think mandating it for the young is not based on science. Way too much politics. Plus Fauci is a self serving, corrupt POS.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bucktail
That's the one I got back in March. Injection site soreness and felt a little off a couple days later. I went for real virus. MRNA has been around since the 90s but from what I've read it hasn't been widely used. No booster.

I never felt the shot. Had 3 days of flu like symptoms. 2nd day the injection site was "hard" and hot but no pain at all. Buddy at work and his wife who got it his arm was sore for a week, she was vomiting for 2 days. Everyone reacts differently I guess.
Two of my brothers got the J&J. One got severe alternating chills/sweats, muscle aches, headache, fever for two days after. The other had a headache for the afternoon and into the evening the day of the shot and felt fine the next morning.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I got it and I'm still alive.

Two people I know got the Moderna and several months later both have type-2 diabetes. Coincidence? Hard to say.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

The jab has already affected your spelling and any ability to promote your .gov supported poison of choice.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sounds like a good candidate for Dr. Ben.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

The jab has already affected your spelling and any ability to promote your .gov supported poison of choice.

Youre ok with slurpin HIV riddled cock snot but afraid of the "poison". Got it.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Raeford
One of the many F'ups of this deal:
The 2nd shot needs to be 2-3 months after, not one.

"When a booster of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine was given six months after the single shot, antibody levels increased nine-fold one week after the booster and continued to climb to 12-fold higher four weeks after the booster. All rises were irrespective of age."

What happens if the virus mutates during that six months? I didn't see any claim of COVID-19 immunity on J&J's website.

IC B3

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by victoro

What happens if the virus mutates during that six months? I didn't see any claim of COVID-19 immunity on J&J's website.

It already mutated during the time period of the study, Delta. And the results reflect its ability to deal with said variant. Others? Guess we'll find out.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by Raeford
One of the many F'ups of this deal:
The 2nd shot needs to be 2-3 months after, not one.

"When a booster of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine was given six months after the single shot, antibody levels increased nine-fold one week after the booster and continued to climb to 12-fold higher four weeks after the booster. All rises were irrespective of age."

I've not seen anyone claim that any of the shots are immunizations.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Youre ok with slurpin HIV riddled cock snot but afraid of the "poison". Got it.

Now you are just babblin' on, dude.

Enjoy your jab of choice and keep posting about how it was the right one.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,459
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.