Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Windfall
As long as this came up again, now as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story. These people are absolutely paranoid and irrational about any kind of guns and it turns out that the trapper never got their squirrel. They have surveillance cameras everywhere, and I mean everywhere even in the bathroom, and one day they were checking their outside camera and darned it the neighborhood cat didn't get the squirrel! No charge too. smile Since we are a week out from a visit there on our way south, I'm going to ask the guys in the handgun forum how to deal with their paranoia about guns because target shooting is what we do down there with the gun club.

Educate them with Facts!

We've Educated and taught a lot of Non Believers, over the Years!

Now my oldest son has grabbed the Baton and is doing the same!

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!
GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Pried the boy away from the XBox today to chase some tree rats. Got him one of the Savage 93 FV-SR and he shoots it well.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Nice.. Looks like you have some fine squirrel hunting..

Molon Labe
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I want to get back into small game hunting and I am looking for a good 22lr bolt action rifle. I had a few minutes yesterday to get out into the woods so I took my Benjamin 22 pellet rifle.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person”
-Fred Bear
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kandpand
I want to get back into small game hunting and I am looking for a good 22lr bolt action rifle. I had a few minutes yesterday to get out into the woods so I took my Benjamin 22 pellet rifle.

That's my all-time killingest gun. I've killed hundreds of squirrels, many wood rats, and well over 1,000 starlings with my Benjamin pump .177.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Deer season and holidays out of the way, I'm about to lay after them.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've been out several times since December 14th and seen nothing. We've had some stormy rainy days and some too cold for me out of the time since so maybe better days soon, but disappointing for nearing a month now.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by SquibLoadMatch
Pried the boy away from the XBox today to chase some tree rats. Got him one of the Savage 93 FV-SR and he shoots it well.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's good stuff right there!
Gonna get out and nail a few in the next coming week!
Congrats!
Very Rewarding!

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I have been wanting to get back into squirrel hunting and shooting rimfires for a while now. I finally got a TC Contender Carbine put together with an MGM .22LR Match barrel. I am working on a Ruger 10/22. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I lost one that got hung in a tree.

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person”
-Fred Bear
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,877
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.