Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ISRO
We are aware of some of our members here that were hospitalized/really sick due to the Vid and are recovering/recovered(thankfully).

Do we have any members that were hospitalized or passed from the vaccine?

Careful with how you fling that "our members" around.

You ain't in the fold, dumbass.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well, there is that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by goalie
If you're not paying attention enough to know without starting a thread, starting a thread is douchy

It's his M.O.

Passive aggressive chickenshit behavior.

She did it once before in regards to a member here I think and then claimed ignorance.

Like I said....Chickenshit.

PREZACTLY!!! And a POS.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I sent my wife to the hospital twice within a 36 hour period as I was unable to care for her. First time they sent her right back home. Second time she died.

Kaywoodie, I must have missed this before. I am sorry for your loss.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We are aware of some of our members here that were hospitalized/really sick due to the Vid and are recovering/recovered(thankfully).

Do we have any members that were hospitalized or passed from the vaccine?

Careful with how you fling that "our members" around.

You ain't in the fold, dumbass.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You got a dog thats smarter than ISSLOW, Calledumb, Suckawhore, Gayghost, Piddler, Goosvhiett, and more.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
For youse smart guys who want the real specific schiett in the jab from.an ex Pfizer scientist:

Buzz forward a couple min to get to the real deal.

https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

Is this the same Karen in your link Jaggey?

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...es-via-lipid-nanoparticles-idUSL1N2PI2XH

You dumbfughk, this crap below is happening all over the world where the jab is pushed.

WTF, Pfizer give stupid you a cut?

Same graphs are showing up in Mongolia, Gibralter, etc

The death inflection point shows where deaths started increasing after the jabs were given.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/21/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
For youse smart guys who want the real specific schiett in the jab from.an ex Pfizer scientist:

https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

You dumbfughk, this crap below is happening all over the world where the jab is pushed.

Do you mean this chart Jaggey where their daily count is dropping?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/trinidad-and-tobago/

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

Maybe this one?

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-...ies-and-territories/trinidad-and-tobago/

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Scotty
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I sent my wife to the hospital twice within a 36 hour period as I was unable to care for her. First time they sent her right back home. Second time she died.

Kaywoodie, I must have missed this before. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks Scotty. Much appreciated

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
IISSLOW, i have nothing against Pfizer innately.

I would be all for their vax if it were not designed for population control.

I have taken the Flu vax for 25 years.

Its not normal to lock the nation down or force unproven and illegal vaxes on people where medical tx is effective, such as Hydroxychloroquine, and its not ethical to vaccinate kids with a vax unproven by the FDA or not in any event where child danger from COVID-19 is less than death from lightening or from going to or home from school.
Your POS bud Biden and Faukki are pushing a vax on kids because they test positive for covid from colds or flu with the worthless PCR test they use (according to its inventor) and you're smart enough to know it. Due to that fact i have to consider you are a willing accomplice, for some reason, in violations of the Nuremberg Code.

Fughk you, you deep state corksucking traitorus POS.

When the time comes, i expect to drop your handle to the proper people as a person who needs to be investigated for your complicity.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/21/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Like I said, how can anyone actually make a rational decision or come to a conclusion about the seriousness of COVID at this point. I automatically fall back to what I know for fact, and that is, I can not trust my government any longer and will assume they have an ulterior motive that’s not in my best interest, but in their best interests. Probably financial gain since that seems to be the biggest motivator.

If you have any hesitancy whatsoever with the vaccine, you're immediately branded an "anti-vaxxer". Such a title can cost your job, career, social status, etc.

Even if you voice legitimate concerns about taking an expedited vaccine, that uses relatively new technology, for a disease that has a 99.7% survival rate, you get labeled an "anti-vaxxer". No dialogue permitted. No quarter given to those who question. Go to any lib rag like Yahoo News and you'll see half the stories impugning skeptics.

That doesn't strike me as sound science capable of standing on it's own. It sounds completely agenda driven.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Like I said, how can anyone actually make a rational decision or come to a conclusion about the seriousness of COVID at this point. I automatically fall back to what I know for fact, and that is, I can not trust my government any longer and will assume they have an ulterior motive that’s not in my best interest, but in their best interests. Probably financial gain since that seems to be the biggest motivator.

If you have any hesitancy whatsoever with the vaccine, you're immediately branded an "anti-vaxxer". Such a title can cost your job, career, social status, etc.

Even if you voice legitimate concerns about taking an expedited vaccine, that uses relatively new technology, for a disease that has a 99.7% survival rate, you get labeled an "anti-vaxxer". No dialogue permitted. No quarter given to those who question. Go to any lib rag like Yahoo News and you'll see half the stories impugning skeptics.

That doesn't strike me as sound science capable of standing on it's own. It sounds completely agenda driven.

I’ll go even further: if you have a medical condition that the vax makers themselves give as reasons NOT to get the vax, and you follow the guidelines of the vax makers, you are still labeled as an “anti-vaxxer”.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by copperking81

Self employed. I choose my own destiny. YMMV.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#Benjamins

#SockPuppets

#WifeKhan

#Bin

#Cicis

#Charmin

😁😂

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
IISSLOW, i have nothing against Pfizer innately.

I would be all for their vax if it were not designed for population control.

I have taken the Flu vax for 25 years.

, and its not ethical to vaccinate kids with a vax unproven by the FDA or not in any event where child danger from COVID-19 is less than death from lightening or from going to or home from school.
Your POS bud Biden and Faukki are pushing a vax on kids because they test positive for covid from colds or flu with the worthless PCR test they use (according to its inventor) and you're smart enough to know it. Due to that fact i have to consider you are a willing accomplice, for some reason, in violations of the Nuremberg Code.

Fughk you, you deep state corksucking traitorus POS.

When the time comes, i expect to drop your handle to the proper people as a person who needs to be investigated for your complicity.

Population control..........LOL

Same here with the flu vax

Agreed on no vax for kids, the data does not show a need

Not vaxed here myself

Voted for Trump both times............

Thank you for the Nuremberg heads up, I will watch the driveway tonight for them.........LOL

Even though you're sillier than a chit house rat, you're probably good people.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Technically, they are considered unvaxxed if it happens before full immunity. So I guess that number would be 0 according to the powers that be.

That being said they half way came out last week and said a lot of hospitalizations were people that have had the shot or shots, just not fully immune yet. Just adds to the "unvaxxed" hospitalization and death numbers which is disingenuous.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
VAERS cases may be significantly under reported.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 158XTP

The greatest boondoggle in history folks. And as to the older generation, they should be out there accepting the risk of dying to demand the economy stays open for the next generations economic future. After all that generation has no problem sending kids into warzones when the shoe is on the other foot.

To be honest this has been my position since day one. I'm old. It should be MY responsibility to keep myself safe. The economy and business of the younger generations should not be destroyed because I want to go shopping or play bingo. Honestly. It makes no sense what-so-ever.

There should have been ZERO lockdowns since day one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
VAERS death reports from the jab is now at 15,000.

A Harvard study showed it reports adverse events about 1-10% of the time

Drs i know who deal with deaths and reporting tell me its more like 1-2%.

Do the math. 5% would mean 300,000 died without those dying within 2 weeks even counted.

Vaers is a reporting system open to the public, You can go in right now and enter false data. All cases have to be investigated and verified.

This is the main challenge with the VAERS system. No one at the CDC or HHS is reviewing cases for accuracy. Hospitals are not tracking cases and simply report ANY death as a Covid death if the patient has tested positive for Covid regardless of the actual cause of death. That is why the numbers being reported here are unreliable and inaccurate. But that is the goal in my opinion. Without any accurate numbers, our "leadership" can say anything they want and no one can dispute the narrative with facts.

The most accurate data is still coming from Israel, UK, Iceland, and Netherlands. Even India is doing a better job of disease surveillance than the CDC. Sad.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
On the bright side, no more mean tweets!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Get ready folks. This was just reported about our largest local hospital, about to be even more short staffed. Friends father was admitted to the hospital with covid a couple weekends ago, went 8 hours without seeing a dr or nurse checking on him, no cafeteria meals, nothing. No one responded to the buzzer. It wasnt until he started ripping everything off and the alarms started going was when they checked on him. He signed himself out and said he'd rather die at home.

You imagine a hospital losing almost 30% of its staff at once.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news.../93-b17e4fba-38ef-457d-b691-c49f6a55e2b1

Last edited by killerv; 09/22/21.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 24 invisible), 2,066 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,503
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.