Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
I don't think Beto has a chance in hell of making it in politics ever again. His agenda has done him in. He thought he could make a splash as a radical and was well funded by rich radicals.

Didn’t we say the same thing just a few short months ago about a Democrat candidate that was riddled with corruption, bribery, deceit , years of failed agendas and a proven racist, not just a woke culture racist, but a real honest to God racist? A candidate that couldn’t draw 250 supporters at his rallies. A candidate that has literally lost his mind.

Didn’t we day he could not win, yes, why yes I believe we did.

If the establishment wants Beto, they will get Beto.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/23/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by local_dirt
With 19,000 Texas National Guard at his disposal, and after months and months of unrestricted illegals walking across our southern border, has finally been shamed into sending 1k Guardsmen to the border.

What a disgusting phony Rino POS, and complete disgrace.
.................This subject was brought up on the Mark Levin radio show the other day......IF Abbott deploys the Texas Nat'l Guard, then Biden can issue an EXECUTIVE order FEDERALIZING the Texas National Guard to then do what Biden wants. Abbott DOES NOT WANT to give away any more leverage to the executive branch under Biden. Therein lies the problem......

I know and understand yours, countless others and my frustration as well. But Abbott's hands are tied. He is sending 1K guardsmen to the border to see what Biden will do. Federalizing 1k is alot better than federalizing the entire 19K.

Before you all jump the gun and condemn Abbott, you need to understand what Biden has the federal authority to do even in Texas.

Yep. Not a whole lot more Abbott can do. He’s sent just about every TX DPS Trooper he can spare to help out with the Border.
And as far as TX Rangers go, there’s barely enough left of them to form a Squad.
Like Barry said. I’d hate to think what it would look like if we had a DemoRat Governor.

Abbott has done a few good things. Gun Laws, Abortion Law, etc.
He’s not the best, but he’s damn sure not done the harm any Fuggin Idiot DemoRat like Gay Beto or McConaughey, or Castro would do to TX.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rainshot
I don't think Beto has a chance in hell of making it in politics ever again. His agenda has done him in. He thought he could make a splash as a radical and was well funded by rich radicals.

Didn’t we say the same thing just a few short months ago about a Democrat candidate that was riddled with corruption, bribery, deceit , years of failed agendas and a proven racist, not just a woke culture racist, but a real honest to God racist? A candidate that couldn’t draw 250 supporters at his rallies. A candidate that has literally lost his mind.

Didn’t we day he could not win, yes, why yes I believe we did.

If the establishment wants Beto, they will get Beto.

Just like you’ll ride a digk train if you want to 🤣

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You don’t think the Democrats are flooding TX with hundreds of thousands of illegals for humanitarian reasons do you.

Scratch that, I’m sure you do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I damage sure won't cast a vote for Beto or that Mconahey loser.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://therightscoop.com/watch-all...cure-the-texas-border-on-tucker-carlson/

WATCH: Allen West explains how he would secure the Texas border on Tucker Carlson

West starts out by saying he would deploy 6,000 National Guard troops to the critical areas of the border. He would also go after these NGOs who are helping coordinate these migrant caravans and “aiding and abetting illegal immigration”, saying he’d revoke their licenses and take away their ability to do this.

But more than just putting troops on the border as a physical deterrent, West says he would declare these human and drug trafficking cartels as “transnational narco criminal organizations” so that they could go after their resources and financing and arrest officials at any bank aiding and abetting these cartels.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I damage sure won't cast a vote for Beto or that Mconahey loser.

Well I'll be damaged ... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m laughing here. I’m not a big fan of Hot Wheels. But he would be a positive step up for most people’s states posting here. Saw west on Tucker last night. It will be interesting to see what he actually does if he gets the job.
My my Democrat friends we all remember how Biden was going to do everything better than Trump. He never said how that was going to happen. Of you can see what has happened. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I’m laughing here. I’m not a big fan of Hot Wheels. But he would be a positive step up for most people’s states posting here. Saw west on Tucker last night. It will be interesting to see what he actually does if he gets the job.
My my Democrat friends we all remember how Biden was going to do everything better than Trump. He never said how that was going to happen. Of you can see what has happened. Hasbeen

To be honest, I really don’t remember Biden saying mush of anything , cept Orange Man Bad.

I remember he said he would ban fracking, then he said he wouldn’t, but that all I remember. Most of what he said was so incoherent it made no sense.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/23/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

To be honest, I really don’t remember Biden saying mush of anything , cept Orange Man Bad.

I remember he said he would ban fracking, then he said he wouldn’t, but that all I remember. Most of what he said was so incoherent it made no sense.

I remember he had one scoop of ice cream and licked his wife's finger on a stage.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
His business donors have paid him for that cheap labor so.....

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
With 19,000 Texas National Guard at his disposal, and after months and months of unrestricted illegals walking across our southern border, has finally been shamed into sending 1k Guardsmen to the border.

If he used the NG, the biteme would just federalize them. LBJ got the law fixed on that long ago.

That's the news stories I've been hearing also.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boylerpig1
"Is there a bigger Rino POS than TX governor Greg Abbott?"

Comrade John Cornyn comes to mind.

BP...

I agree. He won a squeaker election, i.e. last vote.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

.................This subject was brought up on the Mark Levin radio show the other day......IF Abbott deploys the Texas Nat'l Guard, then Biden can issue an EXECUTIVE order FEDERALIZING the Texas National Guard to then do what Biden wants. Abbott DOES NOT WANT to give away any more leverage to the executive branch under Biden. Therein lies the problem......

I know and understand yours, countless others and my frustration as well. But Abbott's hands are tied. He is sending 1K guardsmen to the border to see what Biden will do. Federalizing 1k is alot better than federalizing the entire 19K.

Before you all jump the gun and condemn Abbott, you need to understand what Biden has the federal authority to do even in Texas.

And what about the Texas Rangers? Are they also available to Executive Order?

Need to push the envelope, guys. Sooner or later, that useless POS Biden is gonna crack under pressure.

IT AIN'T BIDEN! He's nothing but a puppet. Weekend at Bernies!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Not a whole lot more Abbott can do. He’s sent just about every TX DPS Trooper he can spare to help out with the Border.
And as far as TX Rangers go, there’s barely enough left of them to form a Squad.
Like Barry said. I’d hate to think what it would look like if we had a DemoRat Governor.

Abbott has done a few good things. Gun Laws, Abortion Law, etc.
He’s not the best, but he’s damn sure not done the harm any Fuggin Idiot DemoRat like Gay Beto or McConaughey, or Castro would do to TX.

I sure don't see a lack of DPS troopers running down speeders. They're friggin everywhere.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DMc

And what about the Texas Rangers? Are they also available to Executive Order?

Need to push the envelope, guys. Sooner or later, that useless POS Biden is gonna crack under pressure.

IT AIN'T BIDEN! He's nothing but a puppet. Weekend at Bernies!

He is a complicit part of the Action Plan. And therefore, guilty as charged. All these scoundrels need to hang. But, rinos will protect them to The Bitter End, as long as they also get to feed at the grifter trough.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 31 invisible), 1,908 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,755
Posts18,476,354
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.