Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
We used to have split seasons here in Tn.
2 mls
2 archery
And 2 rifle IIIRC been so long ago.

The archery ones gave breaks between the ml and rifle.
Gave the deer a 7 day long respite.

Now from opening of ml till close of rifle it is non stop shooting.

The repeating fire ml you hear is a great thing enabled even more by telecheck now.

The pretext of these simplified seasons was the split seasons that existed for 25 years were too confusing to cleatus...

Quality of opener of rifle season without a 7 day bow season respite for the deer after that 1st ml season has diminished ever since.

Of course private land types dont notice alot of things like this cause they are immune if they choose not to hunt their places from day 1 of ml thru last day of rifle.

Many of our TN game laws are done by the TWRC governor appointed regional commissioners.
Many from their areas have their ears .
And then boom a new reg, rule, policy is enacted .
Trwa the enforcement side of the house does not enact reg, rules, or policy.
Twrc has blown off Twra wildlife biologists recommended limits and seasons many times

Our limits for deer in many cases are eye candy limits for license sales.
Joe average thinks he is gonna go out in the woods and deer will be shoving each other out of the way to be shot by him.
The golden days of 3 does a day in unit L counties back in 07 to 09 are gone
Many now realize they killed off their fawn recruitment and throw in large die offs from EHD during that time frame.
Many areas are desolation wastelands.
I can literally bring people into a oak forrest of 4.2 k acres and show them 4 yrs of rotten acorns on the ground and speak of the lack of any predator sign in those woods relating to no prey/ deer to be had.
Huge indicator.....
I spoke with a Twra biologist about this issue on that physical ground.
He just paid ear service.

I told him gate this Forrest for 1 yr or 2 no deer hunting or no does just like they did in cheatham wma to allow #,s to build.

Just the 4 yrs of rotating rotten acorns on the ground should have been a indicator to him the carrying capacity of the land was out of balance.
And the lack of any predator sign should have been a indicator to him also.

Im just a hunter
Not a biologist with a pedigree.

I dont know squat.

Their is a schit load of complacent attitudes in Twrc and Twra.

4 years of rotten acorns?

If the deer are all gone, where's the Yogis at? And squirrels?

I'll agree though, that's a good indication something be fudged up.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SandBilly

K, That's ^^^^ pretty funny there!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
Me and her are worth about 175k in accessible liquid assets if needed?
You??????

Thats actually pretty sad at your age

Throw in a paid for home too dipschit.

Did I not say liquid assets and not hard assets.

Gawd you F A G G OTS are dumb at times...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still sucks for a couple your age. That sucks for a single person. Good thing you got that gubment check coming in.

Kind of a good thing he did all that work "overseas" for us in order to earn that "gubment" check ya' know.

Some folks around here don't think too highly of you at times. That last comment of yours gives me a pretty good indication as to why.

You want to hear something real funny. If ole Mitch McConnel and his republican buddies don't raise the debt ceiling, Renie may not be getting that check next month. If that happens, Ole Renie will be on here complaining about how its all the democrats fault.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 09/23/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Jimmy be catching like Yogi Berra

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
No 1 for 1 pics or it didn't happen stunning rifle collection of yours yet Blackheart.
What gives???
Image hosting service kicking your forget jones destitute azz???

Gawd damm dude,,,, we trained [bleep] to fly in space craft in the early 60,s.
And you cant figure out how to post pics....

Oh I know what it is.
Your subsidized internet and cable pkg has certain stuff not paid for by the state of NY eldery working poor department.

That's gotta be it...

On the road wheeling and dealing 9mm Endowment Foundation ammo for a shotgun.
Just leaving Dover now!!!!

How much was my intial upfront investment when I started all that back in the spring??? Blackheart since your pay attention to what I do it was 200 225 bucks IIRC.
How many firearms did I buy with all that compounding profit margin over the spring and summer.
5 wasnt it.
I'm sure you seen each one in their post on here.

Sure squirreled away alot of ammo from it all too.

Ammo is currency....
And the upvalue of versus purchase is 👍👍👍👍

What I used today....

Enjoy your special kitty pate and crackers for dinner.
Meals for Me only delivers breakfest and lunch to you right???

Fugging azzclown......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
You??????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still sucks for a couple your age. That sucks for a single person. Good thing you got that gubment check coming in.

Kind of a good thing he did all that work "overseas" for us in order to earn that "gubment" check ya' know.

Some folks around here don't think too highly of you at times. That last comment of yours gives me a pretty good indication as to why.

You want to hear something real funny. If ole Mitch McConnel and his republican buddies don't raise the debt ceiling, Renie may not be getting that check next month. If that happens, Ole Renie will be on here complaining about how its all the democrats fault.

I guess I'll be crying too then. Big fuggin' deal. And Rene would be correct. More than enough debt already, learn to quit spending what you don't have. That goes for Republicans in Congress too. Biden wants 1.8 BILLION or so for vaccines for countries overseas. Let them deal with it themselves, why spend our money.

In it is contentment

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown

LMAO

He is so desperate for me to respond to him.

Lol!!!

Geuss Batman/ Blackheart is taking his geriatric afternoon nap.
While his new sidekick Robin/ little jimmy is struggling for any attention.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
You??????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess I'll be crying too then. Big fuggin' deal. And Rene would be correct. More than enough debt already, learn to quit spending what you don't have. That goes for Republicans in Congress too. Biden wants 1.8 BILLION or so for vaccines for countries overseas. Let them deal with it themselves, why spend our money.

The raising of the debt ceiling is to pay for past debts like the $7 trillion tax cut for corporations and the ultra wealthy. Also, any retired military veterans who count on that check to pay the bills will think its a big fuggin deal.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
You??????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure your like me
Plenty of cushion to fall back on if needed.

3 months income????

Pffft.
2 yrs at least.....

Been thru shutdowns many times before as many of us have on here.

Dont see myself eating special kitty pate and crackers anytime soon like Blackheart or a bag of gummie bear dicks like little jimmy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta drive....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I had a couple bricks of that deer cocaine in my shop for 5 years. A hunting pard brought them down one year - we never put them out. Sooo, I dumped them on the property to see if any of the deer roaming around would check them out.

Nothing, zilch, nada, they’ve been out for 5 months and there’s been no deer on either one.

I think I’ll plant a few apple trees. Buy a comfy chair, build a ground blind, wear camo, use some extra strength scent deodorizer, hang 6 cameras and wait the 8 years for the apples to drop.

Hunting in high cotton

😝🦫

I dont think you will do that.

I think you hunt and know your schit and dont have an issue killing game.
And dont have to rely on bullschitt...
👍👍👍

Did I forget the Snork emoji?

😝😉🤦🏽‍♂️🤪

LOL

🦫

Doesn't mean you shouldn't plant the apples still. A few pears, peaches, plums, nectarines etc would be nice too.

The 'pockalips be a'cpmin' soon Brother Beav. Get 'em in the ground now, so's you have some to eat later.

G, I can’t have a bunch of free loading deers coming on to my land, only to eat my fruit. That’d be like supporting liberal behavior.

I’d have to correct their mentality with a 130g Abond on occasion. What is that gonna do for me ? Nutt’n, but cause trouble, cuz someone is gonna say I bait deers, when I don’t.

😬🦫

PS

We heard a fawn getting grubbed by yotes around 3AM this morning. Dang, them little fawns sure can scream. Danner Boot the dog found a couple of it’s legs and brought them in the house to show mama. Life if awesome on the ranch !

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
You??????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The raising of the debt ceiling is to pay for past debts like the $7 trillion tax cut for corporations and the ultra wealthy. Also, any retired military veterans who count on that check to pay the bills will think its a big fuggin deal.

I liked the tax cuts I got and I'm not "ultra wealthy". Seemed to kick the economy into a higher gear. My retirement account, and the Govt, did pretty well during the recovery. Seems to have stopped under the present Administration ( Democratic one in case you haven't noticed) And for some weird reason Uncle Joe just deposited $600 in our bank account that we really could live without. Wonder how much they had to borrow.................again...............to give out unneeded "stimulus" money once again.

And why TF aren't folks going back to work? Because the Administration (Democratic one in case you haven't noticed) is still paying folks to sit on their asses. Places all over looking for workers and can't find them. Established fact..............even shown on the MSM stations here.

It seems you like to spend money you don't have..............please don't make the rest of us do it too.

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

LMAO

Lol!!!

I am the one struggling for attention. You are the one that started bleeding and having menstrual cramps when you were out shopping for deer corn and had to have a break down on here with this thread. What is this, "The Housewives of the 24 hour campfire"? You were just pissed that the guy bought the last bag. Tell me, are your breasts tender? You know, you are getting to that age. It could be a sign of perimenopause.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
You??????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure your like me

3 months income????

Pffft.
2 yrs at least.....

Dont see myself eating special kitty pate and crackers anytime soon like Blackheart or a bag of gummie bear dicks like little jimmy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta drive....
I wouldn't want to live on a diet of CiCi's cold ravioli, spaghetti O's and Vienna sausages like you. Had a ribeye for supper last night, eggs and sausage for breakfast and the wife just picked up a pepperoni pizza for supper. My dogs eat better than you do and that's no exaggeration.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Assets???
Like 401,k and savings.
You??????

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure your like me

3 months income????

Pffft.
2 yrs at least.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta drive....

Yeah on that big $175k. Living large in the trailer park.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had a couple bricks of that deer cocaine in my shop for 5 years. A hunting pard brought them down one year - we never put them out. Sooo, I dumped them on the property to see if any of the deer roaming around would check them out.

Nothing, zilch, nada, they’ve been out for 5 months and there’s been no deer on either one.

I think I’ll plant a few apple trees. Buy a comfy chair, build a ground blind, wear camo, use some extra strength scent deodorizer, hang 6 cameras and wait the 8 years for the apples to drop.

Hunting in high cotton

😝🦫

👍👍👍

😝😉🤦🏽‍♂️🤪

LOL

🦫

Doesn't mean you shouldn't plant the apples still. A few pears, peaches, plums, nectarines etc would be nice too.

The 'pockalips be a'cpmin' soon Brother Beav. Get 'em in the ground now, so's you have some to eat later.

G, I can’t have a bunch of free loading deers coming on to my land, only to eat my fruit. That’d be like supporting liberal behavior.

I’d have to correct their mentality with a 130g Abond on occasion. What is that gonna do for me ? Nutt’n, but cause trouble, cuz someone is gonna say I bait deers, when I don’t.

😬🦫

PS

We heard a fawn getting grubbed by yotes around 3AM this morning. Dang, them little fawns sure can scream. Danner Boot the dog found a couple of it’s legs and brought them in the house to show mama. Life if awesome on the ranch !

It's not baiting when it's "normal agricultural practices" dude.

If you don't want the deer under the trees, they invented this stuff called "fencing" like a million years ago. They used to just pile up some thorn bushes, but now you can just string up a coupla wires with a charger and them deers stay the f away from your fruit.

You sure it wasn't a bear or did you hear the 'yotes along with the baby deer?

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

LMAO

Lol!!!

I am the one struggling for attention. You are the one that started bleeding and having menstrual cramps when you were out shopping for deer corn and had to have a break down on here with this thread. What is this, "The Housewives of the 24 hour campfire"? You were just pissed that the guy bought the last bag. Tell me, are your breasts tender? You know, you are getting to that age. It could be a sign of perimenopause.
Ranting and raving like an old woman on here is his everyday thing. That and his constant diatribes of how stupid and lazy everybody but he is and constant bitching about the "groids" he chose to live among. Meanwhile his place looks like a run down dump and he's actually the neighborhood "scumbilly" that everybody else on the block wishes would move.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hunting in high cotton

😝🦫

👍👍👍

😝😉🤦🏽‍♂️🤪

LOL

🦫

😬🦫

PS

It's not baiting when it's "normal agricultural practices" dude.

If you don't want the deer under the trees, they invented this stuff called "fencing" like a million years ago. They used to just pile up some thorn bushes, but now you can just string up a coupla wires with a charger and them deers stay the f away from your fruit.

You sure it wasn't a bear or did you hear the 'yotes along with the baby deer?

That’s a waaaay better idea. I’m gonna run some 6’ft high fencing and charge people like Shart_Thangs to hunt. 😂

100% coyotes. Heard the yipping and yapping.

Tonight, I’m gonna run the call and decoy. See if Wile. E Coyote comes out of the thickets.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart

LMAO

Lol!!!

Ranting and raving like an old woman on here is his everyday thing. That and his constant diatribes of how stupid and lazy everybody but he is and constant bitching about the "groids" he chose to live among. Meanwhile his place looks like a run down dump and he's actually the neighborhood "scumbilly" that everybody else on the block wishes would move.

👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got ya that Thanksgiving meal care package you asked me to send you.

I went all out for ya.

No special kitty
Spent another 15 cents on ya.
You can tuck your tail like you do every year and go get your pumpkin pie at the food bank like you always do.
That robin egg coloered dodge dart be rolling hard.

Bon appetit.
Nothing but the best for you Eddy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣
Enjoy.

Oh, I notice you and the Liberal Socialist Democrat F A G G O T seem to be getting along swimmingly...

TFF!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm just here at the lake laughing at the people who can't post pictures....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 16 invisible), 1,608 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.