Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If this shot is ,"The mark of the beast", do you believe you can see it?

It's definitely not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will require worship of the beast.

The infrastructure and ground work for such a system is RAPIDLY coming into place.

Yup

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by OldHat

I have no reason to believe I am.

If you’re interested in considering reasons (there are many) to believe you are check out Church history. Your interpretation is, in the broader scope of things, brand spanking new.

Check out books on Christian hermeneutics from anytime before 1800 and you’ll have some reasons.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I see, so far from the post, that nobody has changed their positions on this subject. Shows consistency. The very biggest road mark I see for the coming of the mark and all that goes with it is the lack of influence the church itself has. Jesus said he would find it that way. He also spoke of scoffers. May He find every one of us faithful to Him when our day comes.

Yes, and they tend to wax bolder than Christians when they, (BLM & Campfire trolls ), get together.
Knowledge of Eternity in heaven or hell and compassion for the lost compel me to share the gospel as I see the day approaching.

"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/23/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If these guys that like to berate everyone as their sole contribution to the forum had ever a stitch of common sense they'd be scared schitless of what the Bible CLEARLY predicted 2000 years ago.
“Take courage. It is I. Do not be afraid.” - Jesus

He says “Fear Not.” There is a category of faith and confidence in God that can overwhelm all fear.

To me, we were not created to live in fear, worried, upset, or on edge. The most often repeated commandment in the Bible is “fear not.” It's in there over two hundred times. Maybe we oughta embrace that. Along with “worry not” and “doubt not.”

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Yes, and they tend to wax bolder than Christians when they, (BLM & Campfire trolls ), get together.
Knowledge of Eternity in heaven or hell and compassion for the lost compel me to share the gospel as I see the day approaching.

Coming from the number one Campfire Troll.
Do you have any new tall tales you'd like to share with us Happy or should I dig up some for a re-run.
You're almost believable when you put on your religious persona. Almost.
Thou shall not bear false witness?

Wax bolder?? Laughing laugh

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antlers
If these guys that like to berate everyone as their sole contribution to the forum had ever a stitch of common sense they'd be scared schitless of what the Bible CLEARLY predicted 2000 years ago.
“Take courage. It is I. Do not be afraid.” - Jesus

He says “Fear Not.” There is a category of faith, and there is a category of confidence in God that can overwhelm all fear.

To me, we were not created to live in fear, worried, upset, or on edge. The most often repeated commandment in the Bible is “fear not.” It's in there over two hundred times. Maybe we oughta embrace that. Along with “worry not” and “doubt not.”

+1M. But if everyone here adhered to that, the "Hunter's Campfire" forum would cease to exist and all you'd see on this site would be posts about the outdoors, camping, hunting and fishing. And the occasional naked woman.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
They sure are pushing on the "vaccine" aren't they? Refining their model for the Mark of the Beast. By the time this is all done they'll have the mechanism and infrastructure in place to easily facilitate what the Bible foresaw 2000 years ago. People sure are easy to condition it seems. If you don't take the mark, you won't be able to buy food or conduct business. Sound familiar?

This is the trial run. We have very, very bad time ahead. Depending on your viewpoint of the rapture believers may or may not have to endure it. Everyone else is guaranteed to have to. I sure wouldn't want to be having babies right now.

I've been thinking the same thing.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s a GREAT thing Furball didn’t father any children

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Rapture?
That may be a fantasy wish!

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Duval 22:12

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This escaping calamity by being caught up to heaven is relatively a new theory compared to 2000 years of church history.
It’s a very common view though.

Read Revelation 13 and pay attention to verse 7. It will be granted to the beast to persecute the saints!

Last edited by Jahrs; 09/23/21.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Queers like FURBALL are running rampant!!

There
I'd happily hang out with Fireball anytime. Wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Well at any rate....I don't think Roy deserved the "queer" comment.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
“Mark of the beast”? Not sure, but I believe their are ultra rich and powerful people that see us as nothing but chattel and an obstacle. I believe there are plans in action to reduce the worlds population by many different means. I don’t believe anything my Govt. says any longer.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
“Mark of the beast”? Not sure, but I believe their are ultra rich and powerful people that see us as nothing but chattel and an obstacle. I believe there are plans in action to reduce the worlds population by many different means. I don’t believe anything my Govt. says any longer.

Well...that's something I have never understood.

Once the powerful Jewery destroys they means of production....what are they gonna do then?

Why wouldn't they want to keep us enslaved and productive?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Once the powerful Jewery destroys they means of production....what are they gonna do then?

I didn’t say “Jews” and don’t believe that. I think there are ultra wealthy families of many backgrounds, that see the world as theirs. I think they see most as “below” them and nothing but a draw on natural resources that should belong to them.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I didn’t say “Jews” and don’t believe that. I think there are ultra wealthy families of many backgrounds, that see the world as theirs. I think they see most as “below” them and nothing but a draw on natural resources that should belong to them.
They aren't going to do shyt with those resources themselves. That would require work.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I guess it was a knee-jerk reaction to mention the Jews.

I apologize.

I just wonder who is going to convert the raw materials into something that the wealthy can actually use?

Like I was helping a big rancher today.

He tends the animals who convert sunlight into protein.

It's a tough job. How many Rothschilds are gonna wanna get covered in afterbirth and cow shìt for a living?

I am just wondering.

Apologize again for the Jew reference.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jahrs
This escaping calamity by being caught up to heaven is relatively a new theory compared to 2000 years of church history.
It’s a very common view though.

Read Revelation 13 and pay attention to verse 7. It will be granted to the beast to persecute the saints!

Agreed

Last edited by moosemike; 09/23/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I guess it was a knee-jerk reaction to mention the Jews.

I apologize.

I just wonder who is going to convert the raw materials into something that the wealthy can actually use?

Like I was helping a big rancher today.

He tends the animals who convert sunlight into protein.

It's a tough job. How many Rothschilds are gonna wanna get covered in afterbirth and cow shìt for a living?

I am just wondering.

Apologize again for the Jew reference.

Nothing to apologize for. Most of the time the references to wealthy elite is veiled anti Semitic rhetoric. I don’t think they’re trying to depopulate the entire planet, just get it down to what they see as a sustainable level. Georgia guidestones say that number is no more than 500,000,000. With a global population of over 7,000,000,000 that’s a lot of bodies. I’d guess their idea is to get rid of the nonproductive and keep the productive working class, social engineering perfection. It’s actually a good idea, unless you’re old, sick, weak, etc…..
Basically doing what nature would do on its own if humans hadn’t made such advancements.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/23/21.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well that could be.

Get rid of the deadwood so to speak.

Wonder what the covid death demographic has been?

Workers or takers?

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 54 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,316
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.