Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Perfect timing, prayers for the victims!

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Tomorrow, Biden will announce a new anti-gun legislation push.

Anything to draw attention away from all his other dismal failures.

Tomorrow? In 3, 2, ....1

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JeffA

Me thinks deflave is a crisis actor.

Just pops up outta nowhere when the schit goes down

#trainedprofessional

Yeah, right.

I can just see ya roaring into the gunfire on your scooter with a halfrack and a gun.

[Linked Image from hisstank.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

13 Shot and one dead. One more injured from concrete chip to eye.

I don't know if the shooter is in that number of dead, but better him than his victims. I find it strange how so many of these mass random killers will shoot themselves after carrying out their crime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Collierville police say 13 people shot, 2 dead in Kroger shooting. Shooter dead after self-inflicted gunshot wound

Thirteen people were shot and one killed in what Police Chief Dale Lane called “the most horrific event that’s occurred in Collierville history.”

The shooter is also dead, killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Lane said.

Law enforcement are still working some active scenes, including waiting on equipment to search the shooter’s car and some property of the shooter.

Part of the ongoing investigation is the shooter’s connection to Kroger, Lane said.

“It’s with a broken heart that I have to stand before you today,” Lane said. “Please keep the families in your prayers.”

Dispatchers received the call of an active shooter situation at the Kroger located at 240 New Byhalia Rd. at 1:30 p.m. The first police car arrived on scene at 1:34, Lane said, and officers began clearing the Kroger, aisle to aisle and room to room.
Lane said he did not know how many people were in the store at the time of the shooting, but that there were quite a few witnesses.

“We found people hiding in freezers and in locked offices,” Lane said. “They were doing what they had been trained to do. Run, hide, fight. I hate that we had to do it here.”

One Kroger employee was rescued from the roof, he said.

Lane would not describe what kind of weapon the shooter had.

A spokesperson for Regional One Health said the hospital was expecting patients and would provide more information when more details about patient numbers and patient conditions were available.

A spokesperson for the Baptist Memorial Health Care system said one person had been brought to a Baptist hospital in relation to the Collierville shooting.

Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital has no patients in the hospital from the scene and is not aware of any patients planning to arrive, spokesperson David Henson told The Commercial Appeal at 2:30pm.

The Memphis Police Department assisted with securing the perimeter and scene, the department said on social media.

A shelter-in-place on all Collierville Schools was lifted under consultation from the Collierville Police Department that the scene is secure. The schools are proceeding with normal operations of dismissal.
Glenda McDonald, who works in Kroger's floral department, said she was not injured but was shaken.

McDonald said she walked out of the back office to the floral counter when she heard something that sounded like a gunshot.
"I just ran out the door," McDonald said. "I left my purse, my keys, everything."

She said she is not sure how many people were injured, but she believed she saw a bagger and some customers get shot before fleeing.

Manny Reis, 49, was driving down Poplar just as police began to arrive on the scene:

"Tons and tons of cop cars flying towards the back entrance of the Kroger on the street that runs behind it and they blocked it all off, and then they're all opening up their trunks and grabbing shotguns. And then they all started swarming around," Reis said.

Outside of the Kroger he said he saw someone without a shirt that was carried away by four paramedics on the scene.

"There were some people out. There was somebody without a shirt on," Reis said. "So I don't know if that person got injured, was shot I don't know. I know at one point I did see them basically, like four people go over to that person and pick that person up and carry them away from that area."

He also said that they grabbed him by each of his limbs to carry him away.

Germantown City Administrator Patrick Lawton said Germantown fire and police department personnel had been deployed to assist in Collierville.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Last edited by Fireball2; 09/23/21.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We can probably eliminate Rene as a suspect. He gets his groceries next to the buggar filled chocolate fountain at the Golden Showers Buffet.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Collierville police say 13 people shot, 2 dead in Kroger shooting. Shooter dead after self-inflicted gunshot wound

A shelter-in-place on all Collierville Schools was lifted under consultation from the Collierville Police Department that the scene is secure. The schools are proceeding with normal operations of dismissal.

So schools 10-20 miles away were locked down?!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

#trainedprofessional

Trained a$$hole

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Sadly, the deep state probably has something bigger than this planned for tomorrow...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

#trainedprofessional

Trained a$$hole

Comes by it naturally. No training needed.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like Slumlord

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doesn’t look like a Savage99

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BayouRover
We can probably eliminate Rene as a suspect. He gets his groceries next to the buggar filled chocolate fountain at the Golden Showers Buffet.

Don't go jumping to conclusions, Kroger does sell corn ya know.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What race is that guy?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sucks. T's and P's for the victims and their families.

Why is the report always "active shooter" after the event unfolded?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What race is that guy?

Couldn’t tell if masked with long sleeves or bleck?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Who's a twitter user, that thing usually has someone with a cell phone posting recent events on it.

Nothing says self reliance like depending on the other guy.

Yeah, when it comes to that twitter stuff................I'll continue to rely on others.

Self reliance?

Ha, no man is an island and alla that crap. shocked

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alls I see is teeth.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (007FJ, 160user, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 219DW, 65 invisible), 2,988 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,482
Posts18,490,222
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.