Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Yep. The lies, manipulations, politicization, lack of basic reasoning etc… from BOTH sides is pathetic.

Fuggin A Right Jack

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Considering that 182 million Americans are fully vaccinated and 212 million Americans have had one dose, chances are, most of the folks dying from this point on (regardless of actual cause of death) can be illogically attributed to the vaccine.

This is much like blaming shoes for all American deaths because all Americans probably wear them.

This can be tested statistically very easily. If someone had access to reliable vaccination associated (even if only suspect) illness data they could easily test if there was any significance to the illnesses.

The government with a bottomless pit of fiat currency will not spend the effort or money to create a reliable database of vaccine illnesses.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
Interesting read on the vaccines and blood clots. There's something about the spike protein in both the vaccine or with a Covid-19 infection that can cause blood clots in some people, they still don't quite understand what is going on.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2

Friends mother died from a clot going to her brain after her first shot, two weeks after the jab....dead.

Last edited by killerv; 09/24/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Is that drug dealer talk?

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc. Description: The argument offers an explanation, based on a temporal ordering of the events, that confuses co-occurrence with causality: A happened just before B, so A caused B. Comments: The Latin phrase "post hoc ergo propter hoc" means "after this, therefore because of this."

A very good explanation. Thank you.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The huge issue is that, while there are obvious problems with the mRNA tech, giving everyone, even end of life hospice patients etc, the vaccine blurs the data.

I personally think it's on purpose.

But, right now, both sides of this are cherry picking data and selectively omitting data. I pretty much said fuuck it after the CDC made the Cleveland Clinic alter it's vaccine recommendation.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by killerv
Interesting read on the vaccines and blood clots. There's something about the spike protein in both the vaccine or with a Covid-19 infection that can cause blood clots in some people, they still don't quite understand what is going on.

Friends mother died from a clot going to her brain after her first shot, two weeks after the jab....dead.

Man, do I hate hearing these stories.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by smokepole

But to say that the US government has sponsored and implemented a vaccination program designed to kill and injure as many people as possible is idiotic. And it just lends credence to the left's contention that anti-vaxxers are kooks. I've seen mention of the KOTY award on here many times, but I think it's time to break out the KOTC award.

In ten years, you'll be marveling at how TRH had it right way back in 2021.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by killerv

Man, do I hate hearing these stories.

What was sad is that these folks were freaking out scared over the virus. She lived with them, took their son out of school and he did online in order for him not to possibly bring it home to her. They were so excited when the vax came out, she was one of the first I knew to get it. Her other son is a doctor and had her flown to his hospital and he was hands on doing everything to save her life. Sad. Great family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All you can do at this point is make the best decision you can on the information you trust and hope its not based on fear , lies, or paranoia.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/24/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I carry at least three aspirins all the time.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
My 41 yr old niece, a high-level trauma nurse, died from a heart attack a few weeks after getting the Covid vaccination.

Sorry to hear it. Can you please specify which jab was involved, if known?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s pretty simple for me. It comes down to two factors. First, I know my risks with Covid and I find them perfectly acceptable. Therefore, even if I believed that the vaccine was one hundred percent safe, I wouldn’t feel particularly motivated to get the shot. But since I know that no vaccine is completely safe, I feel no need to take on the additional risk of a vaccine. Secondly, it is well established and even admitted by the CDC that the vaccine does nothing to moderate the spread of the disease. Therefore, I have no public responsibility to take the vaccine.

These points are entirely logical and unassailable. Therefore, I view any attempt to argue against them with suspicion. Any attempt to do so, is at very best misguided but quite possibly maliciously motivated. The more strident those who would seek to change my mind become, the less I trust them. The less I trust them, the more unlikely it is that I will ever get the shot.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s pretty simple for me. It comes down to two factors. First, I know my risks with Covid and I find them perfectly acceptable. Therefore, even if I believed that the vaccine was one hundred percent safe, I wouldn’t feel particularly motivated to get the shot. But since I know that no vaccine is completely safe, I feel no need to take on the additional risk of a vaccine. Secondly, it is well established and even admitted by the CDC that the vaccine does nothing to moderate the spread of the disease. Therefore, I have no public responsibility to take the vaccine.

These points are entirely logical and unassailable. Therefore, I view any attempt to argue against them with suspicion. Any attempt to do so, is at very best misguided but quite possibly maliciously motivated. The more strident those who would seek to change my mind become, the less I trust them. The less I trust them, the more unlikely it is that I will ever get the shot.

Prezactly.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Is that drug dealer talk?

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc. Description: The argument offers an explanation, based on a temporal ordering of the events, that confuses co-occurrence with causality: A happened just before B, so A caused B. Comments: The Latin phrase "post hoc ergo propter hoc" means "after this, therefore because of this."

Latin does not make something profound or intelligent.

Truth is, cause very, very, very often does precede event. So who gives a sht if someone comes up with a Latin phrase to obscure this obvious truth.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Well said.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I think that is very well said.

Any problem with those who've chosen otherwise based upon their own risk analysis? Serious question with no malice.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/24/21. Reason: Clarify

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Darn. Now i have to find another conspiracy theory to believe in. Another one has been proven true.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Word

Originally Posted by smokepole

But to say that the US government has sponsored and implemented a vaccination program designed to kill and injure as many people as possible is idiotic. ...

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Any problem with those who've chosen otherwise based upon their own risk analysis? Serious question with no malice.

Problem? No. Though I doubt many of them actually did a risk analysis, because if they did, 99% of people would decide as I have.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Problem? No. Though I doubt many of them actually did a risk analysis, because if they did, 99% of people would decide as I have.

Fair enough. Thanks for the response.

Regarding 99% agreement with your choice, would that be those who possessed the same information and had the same personal risk factors as yourself, or literally 99% of all persons? Fot instance 90+% of physicians, my 82 year old step-father, all 50 sitting governors, Mr and Mrs Trump. One percenters or just those of differing circumstances? No malice. I agree 100% with what you wrote previously. To each his own, there's nothing more important.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (6mmbrfan, 907brass, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,460 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,218
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.