-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
My company trucked us to the hospital to get our first Pfizer vaccine for the covid.
I took the first shot and 4 to 6 hours afterward I succumbed to 103° fever and blood clot to the leg. I went to the doctor after the fever fell and my doctor was very concerned about me until I told them I had just taken the shot. BAM! His attitude changed immediately! He told me I'd be ok and refused to treat me any further.

So The hospital sent me text messages every day asking me to answer a Covid survey. When I mark that I did have a bad reaction, they did not further contact me. And I couldn't contact them. This is how I know that the covid vaccine data is biased garbage.

Then D****A** Biden decides to make shots mandatory, and I'm considered "Not Fully Vaccinated" So I now have to take a shot that might kill me or I have to pay to have a test every week.

T
TF49 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TF49

FYI….

I attend a smallish church in Northern Colorado. 250 or so active members. Many have been “vaccinated” and many have not. To my knowledge we have had zero members die from covid. A number of members have had it and all have recovered with little trouble.

At tonight’s Men’s bible study we were surprised when told that one of our long term members is near death. He got his second shot yesterday and was taken to the hospital today…. His doc just flat out told the family that this is a reaction to the shot and his heart is reacting very badly. He may not not survive the night. Late ‘70s…So, prayers away.

Then we get a prayer request regarding a music director….apparently well known in our area. ‘60s…He just got his first shot, rapidly developed very serious heart issues and is now near death.

As a group, seems we will personally know more people who died from the shot than have died from covid.

Yes, this is purely anecdotal ….. but…..

The proper comparison is between the ratio of people who died due to getting the vaccine vs. the number who didn't die as a result of getting the vaccine.

Sure… and where would one find such information?

In the absence of clear and reliable data, only anecdotal personal experience and unreliable and biased government propaganda remain.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

T
TF49 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Kenneth

FYI….

I attend a smallish church in Northern Colorado. 250 or so active members. Many have been “vaccinated” and many have not. To my knowledge we have had zero members die from covid. A number of members have had it and all have recovered with little trouble.

At tonight’s Men’s bible study we were surprised when told that one of our long term members is near death. He got his second shot yesterday and was taken to the hospital today…. His doc just flat out told the family that this is a reaction to the shot and his heart is reacting very badly. He may not not survive the night. Late ‘70s…So, prayers away.

Then we get a prayer request regarding a music director….apparently well known in our area. ‘60s…He just got his first shot, rapidly developed very serious heart issues and is now near death.

As a group, seems we will personally know more people who died from the shot than have died from covid.

Yes, this is purely anecdotal ….. but…..

Update.... our church member is doing better... the music director has died.

The music director never had covid but clealy died from the vaccine.

Not to make light of the situation, but do you know which vaccine they recieved?

No, I do not. But there is a report ostensibly coming from the music director’s widow… or perhaps from one of their children..idk… info coming in is fuzzy…but…..here it is: “The doctor” evidently says that the vaccine he took is only “good” for the “first” type of the virus and the shots being given these days are much less effective on the “new variants.” I don’t know if this is true or not. (Edit to add: of course, he never had covid in the first place. He was covid free when he took that first shot.). The follow on comment was that this is explanation of why so many vaccinated folks later contract a “virus variant” and have enough viral load to be contagious even though already vaccinated.

IDK….. who knows what the truth is in the world of today? Pretty darn sure we don’t see truth from Fauci and company.

All this nationwide division from a disease that is reportedly 99.5% survivable. I think we have been had by the powers that be.

Last edited by TF49; 09/26/21. Reason: Clarifying edit

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
TF49: "I" have NEVER in my life partaken of a "flu shot".
But make NO mistake - I was first in line to get a "wuhan red death shot" though.
I am of the opinion the bastard chi-coms (with the aid of faucci!) have manipulated this virus to be able to mutate as fast as possible and to kill as many humans as it possibly can!
AND.... I am on the phone every day of recent checking on the availability of a booster shot here in my very remote corner of the U.S. of A.!
I will get one of those the instant they become available.
I trust the wuhan red death inventors (faucci and the chi-coms!) about as much as I would trust a common street hustling pimp or china joe or his ho.
Here is some free advice - "God gave you common sense - get the shot"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

OH MY! I now know what it is like to spend every day in fear.

BP...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,114
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.