Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Aka the "Glock Leg".
Is that why you sold yours?

No, I had that Glock for many years. I have found something much smaller and lighter for deep concealment meaning more carry options and faster draw.

Hold the phone. Smaller, lighter than Gl 43, 43x, 48? Likely a 32 or 380 then. Or, Keltec PF 9 ?

Otherwise, I'd like to hear about it.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunzo
Aka the "Glock Leg".
Is that why you sold yours?

No, I had that Glock for many years. I have found something much smaller and lighter for deep concealment meaning more carry options and faster draw.

Hold the phone. Smaller, lighter than Gl 43, 43x, 48? Likely a 32 or 380 then. Or, Keltec PF 9 ?

Otherwise, I'd like to hear about it.

He’s never owned a gun.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Where did our highly esteemed OP go?
LOL!

Sucking on Slavek's glock ....

ughhhh........that's not his Glock.....

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Exchipy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The loudest and most obnoxious have gone to a great deal of trouble trying to out do themselves here. The Grand Wizard of the Handguns forum should be very proud of his loyal followers.

Every day’s an adventure.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 4MERCHP
The loudest and most obnoxious have gone to a great deal of trouble trying to out do themselves here. The Grand Wizard of the Handguns forum should be very proud of his loyal followers.

FOAD you POS chode

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The loudest and most obnoxious ....

Pot, kettle...

Exchipy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What are we going to do for fun now?

This says much.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RufusG
The loudest and most obnoxious ....

Pot, kettle...

Projection. It’s what Lying Libertards do when they’re outed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

LOL! You act like you don’t even realize what a slimy, worthless, lying POS you are.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And a certain 1911 manufacturer should be very proud of you for making an ass of yourself here and costing them business.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
IC B3

Exchipy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
…what a lying POS you are.

Be interesting to see you back that accusation up with some actual facts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You got me. Let’s change “lying” to “deceitful”. I will stand behind that statement 100%. You have misrepresented your intentions since you’ve been here, trying to contort some of us into saying something you could quote in court. Still slimy. Do they teach you this in college, or is it just that a lower grade of people gravitate toward a law degree?

Exchipy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

You got me. Let’s change “lying” to “deceitful”. You have misrepresented your intentions since you’ve been here, trying to contort some of us into saying something you could quote in court.

So, you’re going with “deceitful” now, eh? Again, it would be interesting to see you back that up with some actual facts. Feel free to quote anything I have said on this forum to prove your point. But, be sure to use only what I have actually said, and not what others claimed I have said.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Go away, BuffaloChip.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
What are we going to do for fun now?

This says much.

It does. It says that nobody took you seriously and considered your posts as jokes.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

LOL! You act like you don’t even realize what a slimy, worthless, lying POS you are.
Yes, he does. After all, he's a lawyer!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You got me. Let’s change “lying” to “deceitful”. You have misrepresented your intentions since you’ve been here, trying to contort some of us into saying something you could quote in court.

So, you’re going with “deceitful” now, eh? Again, it would be interesting to see you back that up with some actual facts. Feel free to quote anything I have said on this forum to prove your point. But, be sure to use only what I have actually said, and not what others claimed I have said.

You said you were posting this chit over and over to keep folks new to the 1911 from shooting themselves. That os not at all the reason you are here. That was a lie and deceitful.
Further, you’ve went back and erased much of what you’ve posted on this forum, so challenging me to auote wht you said after it has been erased is deceitful as well.
You are a lowlife scumbag. Embrace it.

Last edited by gregintenn; 09/25/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You said you were posting this chit over and over to keep folks new to the 1911 from shooting themselves. That os not at all the reason you are here. That was a lie and deceitful.
Further, you’ve went back and erased much of what you’ve posted on this forum, so challenging me to auote wht you said after it has been erased is deceitful as well.

Liars like him have lied so much, they can’t keep up with all their lies. And start to believe their own Bullschitt.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Why the name change?

Don’t know why the name change came through now. I barely recall requesting it a year or more ago. But, no worries, I’m still the same lovable guy.

What I honestly don’t understand, is why so many here on the Handguns forum keep thinking these 1911 accidental shooting threads are about them and how they should handle a 1911, so they are personally offended by them. But, these threads are instead about reminding us on this forum to take advantage of any opportunities presented to inform otherwise uninformed 1911 users how to stay out of trouble.

Here are two blatant lies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Luke 11:46 KJV: And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Last edited by CrimsonTide; 09/25/21.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,166
Posts18,484,458
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.