Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Are you that stupid?
It’s free because the government is paying for it?
Blind fuuking adherance to liberal think has rotted what little brain you might have had.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Bull schidt !
The working class of this country is paying for the Covtard Madness

True, but they're not paying for the vaccine. They're paying for stupid government policies like lockdowns and masks.

Hey, retard, if .gov is paying billions upon billions for the vaccine, WE'RE paying billions upon billions.

Retard? If the .gov is paying billions upon billions, it will do that whether or not you take the vaccine. Since the proven good effects far outweigh the proven bad effects, you would be dumb not to take it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Are you that stupid?
It’s free because the government is paying for it?
Blind fuuking adherance to liberal think has rotted what little brain you might have had.

You misspelled "adherence." Maybe you're a liberal with a rotted little brain.

"It’s free because the government is paying for it?" Of course. Everybody knows that. So...since it works, why not take it?

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Indy,

You are schidt stain on Heartland America .

You are a f a g g o t

Oohh! How to win an argument. You're dumb, Brownie, you're dumb. Can't you think of ANYTHING to post to prove the vaccine is a bad deal?

What if I posted, "Bob Brown blows big buffalos, by the toes, with his nose?" Would that make you feel better? Wouldn't mean a damned thing, just like what you post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Retard? If the .gov is paying billions upon billions, it will do that whether or not you take the vaccine. Since the proven good effects far outweigh the proven bad effects, you would be dumb not to take it.

You know how I know you don't know how vaccine trials normally work?

The bad for children far outweighs the good because they face so little risk from covid.

But, hey, tell me about all those mRNA tech products that made it through animal trials....

(yeah, you're a fuucking retard)

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Give it up op. You're dumber than a bag of diks and everybody on this forum knows it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by goalie

You know how I know you don't know how vaccine trials normally work?

The bad for children far outweighs the good because they face so little risk from covid.

But, hey, tell me about all those mRNA tech products that made it through animal trials....

Correct

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Bull schidt !

True, but they're not paying for the vaccine. They're paying for stupid government policies like lockdowns and masks.

You’re a CovTard, dumbazz

#CaseClosed

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

X100

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Define "CovTard," Bobbie.

By the way, the last word in your sentence is spelled "dumbass," not "dumbazz."

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Bull schidt !

#CaseClosed

And how is this helping the debate? Most of these threads go off the rails because of stupid posts like this. I asked the OP about his take on Israel, fair and should give us all a glimpse of his ideas/thoughts. But don’t be a DH 100% off the time, won’t solve a thing.

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by copperking81
Give it up op. You're dumber than a bag of diks and everybody on this forum knows it.

Does everybody on this forum have a 2-digit IQ?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by cfran

Bull schidt !

#CaseClosed

And how is this helping the debate? Most of these threads go off the rails because of stupid posts like this. I asked the OP about his take on Israel, fair and should give us all a glimpse of his ideas/thoughts. But don’t be a DH 100% off the time, won’t solve a thing.

We're 1.5 years into this insanity, the country is going down the chitter because of covtards, and you want to debate? You're part of the problem... GFY.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Well if you read my previous post you would understand I see thing exactly as you do. But now you are the dumbass as you are too frickin lazy to read.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well if you read my previous post you would understand I see thing exactly as you do. But now you are the dumbass as you are too frickin lazy to read.

lol... whatever. The op is about the last retard on this forum I'd defend.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I’m not defending him you rock head, again, read a little it’s not that hard. Good grief.

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I

Bull schidt !

#CaseClosed

And how is this helping the debate? Most of these threads go off the rails because of stupid posts like this. I asked the OP about his take on
Israel, fair and should give us all a glimpse of his ideas/thoughts. But don’t be a DH 100% off the time, won’t solve a thing.

This is an intelligent post. Sorry I didn't answer it earlier. Very simply, I don't know anything about Israel. I have read that they have a high rate of Covid cases among those vaccinated but I don't know if I read that in anything authoritative or just in the crap that floats around the Internet. Also I don't have any idea of what their procedures are. All I know is that in my state of Ohio the vaccine definitely prevents some cases of Covid and makes the others a lot less severe. 94% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I’m not defending him you rock head, again, read a little it’s not that hard. Good grief.

Well, I hate to tell you but he seems to be enamored with your post. Don't be surprised if he asks to spoon later.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Keep researching Israel. It will enlighten you, as will how India has effectively beat Covid without the vaccine, these two counties are polar opposites.

The vaccine does Nothing to prevent infections and now the pendulum is swinging where the vaxed are getting more sick and signs point toward compromised immunity, go figure as we’re messing with people dna. Keep digging, Israel is in a bad spot. And I wouldn’t be too quick to buy what the media is spoonfeeding all of us. It’s far from reality. Also watch/research Sweden. Natural immunity is the way out of this, the jab won’t work, period.

Last edited by cfran; 09/28/21.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Just one question then . . .

The Country with the highest per capita vaccination rate is number two per capita for hospitalizations from Covid, right now. It’s Israel. You need to dig deep to research this, because our media won’t talk about. Now start to critically think . . . when the Vast majority there have taken the jab, and they can’t stop the pandemic, in fact it’s worse than the spring of 2020. It’s obvious what’s happening. But glad you got it figured out.

And I pray to God that I’m wrong, but things will get worse here based on the big vaccine experiment we are going through. It’s incredibly sad.

It's going to be a rough year, no doubt.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

348 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 33 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,872
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.