Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
ISRO is owned by the members of this forum lol.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You cant even accept the basic fact that coercing people to take an unproven vax is crime againdt humanity and illegal under Nuremberg code and World Court and other courts and are violations of human rights but like sheep led to slaughter you rush to be first in line.

Yet here we are, our Government mandating the Vax and are about to fine businesses 700k for non compliance.

There is no law in this country

Yep, but i dont think those fines would be enforceable in court.

Someone on the fire already posted the 3 part Biden Mandate and showed that there is no enforcement provisions or penalties enumerated for privately owned businesses.

It would be nice if whoever posted that would do so again or if someone else who remembers it would do so.

SC has ruled Congress has to specifically give OSHA such powers and Congress has not done so.

Jag when was the last time “the Courts” ruled in favor of the constitution and/or the rule of law?

That said, take a look at this.

House Democrats Quietly Insert a Ten-Fold Increase in OSHA Violations into 3.5 Trillion Human Infrastructure Reconciliation Bill

Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats are attempting to change the OSHA fines within the section of labor law that applies directly to the mandatory COVID vaccine. The scale of the fines is massive against any business that does not comply with the anticipated OSHA rule which is yet unannounced; and they are attempting to slip the OSHA change into the massive $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill.

If this OSHA change becomes law, the Biden administration will force American businesses to choose between vaccinating their employees, testing them weekly for Covid-19, or going bankrupt under crippling OSHA fines.

(Forbes) […] Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate. (read more for details)

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...uman-infrastructure-reconciliation-bill/

The Democrats have this covered, with the help of the courts.

No business in there right mind will take the risk of a $700,000 fine, legal or not. They WILL Comply.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by copperking81
ISRO is owned by the members of this forum lol.

Something fierce

#Dingalingking

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
People like ISRO are scared of their own shadow.

And always will be.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by deflave

And always will be.

LOL

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

And always will be.

Well, that *is* one depressing shadow.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Fubarski

And always will be.

Well, that *is* one depressing shadow.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
ISRO never met a camera she can use, or stand in front of.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Indy has never brought a woman to orgasm.

LOL

You mean a woman other than herself?

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jungleland
Originally Posted by Paddler

Debate with these anti-vaxxers is futile. They reject science, facts and truth. Reason will never convince them, they trust "alternative facts" and bullsh*t news sources. Fine, let them live in their alternate universe. But if they want to come back to the real world, ie, get health insurance, etc, hold them financially responsible. I think a 50% surcharge on their premiums is reasonable. Or, as Delta will be doing, a flat rate, monthly surcharge of several hundred dollars will change some minds.

If a surcharge is the plan, go ahead and add a big one as well for obesity, diabetes, nicotine, alcohol, not getting a flu/shingles/pneumonia/etc shot, cancer, high blood pressure, and every other disease where there is often free will involved, at least in part. It's a slippery slope when you start judging other people's actions.

You must not know paddler very well. He's all in for punishing everyone who doesn't live the way he wants them to. He'd even kill you over it.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Jungleland
Originally Posted by Paddler

Debate with these anti-vaxxers is futile. They reject science, facts and truth. Reason will never convince them, they trust "alternative facts" and bullsh*t news sources. Fine, let them live in their alternate universe. But if they want to come back to the real world, ie, get health insurance, etc, hold them financially responsible. I think a 50% surcharge on their premiums is reasonable. Or, as Delta will be doing, a flat rate, monthly surcharge of several hundred dollars will change some minds.

If a surcharge is the plan, go ahead and add a big one as well for obesity, diabetes, nicotine, alcohol, not getting a flu/shingles/pneumonia/etc shot, cancer, high blood pressure, and every other disease where there is often free will involved, at least in part. It's a slippery slope when you start judging other people's actions.

You must not know paddler very well. He's all in for punishing everyone who doesn't live the way he wants them to. He'd even kill you over it.

He could try.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cfran
You are a fool, nothing more. If not, by all means explain Australia and Israel for us. Go for it, can’t wait actually.

Your observation of that one incident does not mean much in the big picture of covid.
Anyone who reads what you wrote and makes life and death decisions on your word
is beyond foolish. What you say is not proof or science nor is it valid data.

It may seem like valid information to your buds here in ignorantville at the gullible town hall meeting
but anyone who listens to you about you observation and make decisions on that and the misinformation and lies
that other people here present as truth in this thread are beyond stupid.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Originally Posted by funnybone
You are a fool, nothing more. If not, by all means explain Australia and Israel for us. Go for it, can’t wait actually.

Your observation of that one incident does not mean much in the big picture of covid.

It may seem like valid information to your buds here in ignorantville at the gullible town hall meeting
but anyone who listens to you about you observation and make decisions on that and the misinformation and lies

Do you think dudes can get pregnant Mr. Democrat Voter Scientist guy?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"When the fat lady sings."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

How about we stop the game, just answer the question, explain Israel. It’s a large sample size, it’s science and a smart guy like you should have vast insights. That’s what I thought, another tool.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

How about we stop the game, just answer the question, explain Israel. It’s a large sample size, it’s science and a smart guy like you should have vast insights. That’s what I thought, another tool.

How's the debate with the covtards going? lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You’d have better luck convincing a Scientologist that Hubbard was a nut job.

COVTARD is a religion.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by copperking81

How's the debate with the covtards going? lol

Weird how long this thread is given it’s title…

You’d have better luck convincing a Scientologist that Hubbard was a nut job.

COVTARD is a religion.

This is becoming crystal clear.

Anyone else hear the interview of Kareem the COVTARD and his thoughts on mandatory vaccines for the NBA?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Debate’s over.

LOL

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
ISRO never met a camera she can use, or stand in front of.

LOL

Good point, and spot on.

Shes scared of her puppetmasters cutting her strings.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,821
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.