Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Old news...and as we get rid of our corrupt pollies instead of making them president it isn't even interesting news.

But hey...you keep trying little buddy!

He's not very bright as he posted this yesterday.His dumbassery clearly illustrates that he spends too much time being inculcated by fake news.

Originally Posted by 700LH
Biden got 10's of millions of votes or they could not have cheated a few million more to get him in the white house.
Actually like I said before Trump was voted out more so than Joe Blow voted into office

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I hope the whistleblowers in Australia are less prone to suicide than they seem to be here. whistle

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article240615041.html

That article is from Feb., 2020, 19 months ago. Any update on what the autopsy revealed as "cause of death?" Suicide or murder??

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Suicide, of course, like Marilyn Monroe and the ones who pissed off the Clintons.

The Clintons didnt have their enemies killed but their puppetmasters did.

Hillary was the great pretender they invested so much in who was to lead the USA into its destruction the NWO commie satanists had primed us for in their 16 Year Plan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/02/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Australia and the US have more in common than most countries. We HAD a bill of rights but it’s slowly being discarded. I’m afraid it’s to late now that Trumps gone. Edk

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte
Old news...and as we get rid of our corrupt pollies instead of making them president it isn't even interesting news.

He's not very bright as he posted this yesterday.His dumbassery clearly illustrates that he spends too much time being inculcated by fake news.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"""""""
Biden got 10's of millions of votes or they could not have cheated a few million more to get him in the white house.
Actually like I said before Trump was voted out more so than Joe Blow voted into office
"""""""

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't realize 700LH was a Trump hater - thanks for clueing me in rte !!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Any American criticizing the politics, athletics, health care system, religions, social practices, work ethic, freedom etc…. Of any other countries citizens is an idiot. Our house isn’t just on fire, it’s damn near burned to the ground and we’re still sitting on the recliner watching TV.
yep
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Still paying taxes, so not only standing idly by and allowing it, we’re financing it.
absolutely

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by rte

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"""""""
"""""""

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geesus christ you people are some of dumbest fugs on the planet,,
And fug ever one of you Sons a Bitches agreeing with some USA hating Aussie fugs against your own country, I have less than zero respect for ya

Kiss my American ass

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I hope that the gentlemen from Oz will understand that the keyboard commandos on this and other sites don’t represent Americans who will actually stand by their convictions even if it costs.

I’d say that you guys have found that to be true of your countrymen also. H3ll. You can’t even trust family to back you up if they fear their employment may be impacted.

I’d say that most of the “militants” on this site are the windbags you have pegged them to be.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by ERK
Australia and the US have more in common than most countries. We HAD a bill of rights but it’s slowly being discarded. I’m afraid it’s to late now that Trumps gone. Edk

Both cont
Originally Posted by rte

"""""""
"""""""

And fug ever one of you Sons a Bitches agreeing with some USA hating Aussie fugs against your own country, I have less than zero respect for ya

Kiss my American ass

You well may be an American ass. We will just take your word on that. If you haven’t noticed we have dog [bleep] on our own shoes. In a world where progressive bastards are making an end run for control we need to find allies where we can.

But hey! You be you!!

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Put another shrimp on the barbie OZ

Video,
https://leakedreality.com/video/23326/australia-s-nsw-premier-resigns-over-corruption-case

Leader of Australia’s most populous state resigns as corruption watchdog launches investigation

he leader of New South Wales, Gladys Berejiklian, announced her resignation on Friday after the state’s corruption watchdog said it was investigating her.
She said her resignation will take effect as soon as the state’s Liberal party can elect a new leader.
The New South Wales Independent Commission Against Corruption said it was investigating whether some of Berejiklian’s actions between 2012 and 2018 may have breached public trust.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/01/australia-new-south-wales-premier-gladys-berejiklian-resigns.html

I didn't take your post as schitt-talking Australia or pretending ''look what a crappy country australia is'' , took it as you posting -good riddance- to Gladys . JStuart has been awefully touchy lately flying off the handle when someone post what is going on there . Starts calling names and posting about all the crap going on here - yeah we know the covid crap is just that . When someone post about australia - they're doing nothing more than informing people here .
Everybody calm down - have a drink or something .
LH700 stop saying crap about Trump or I'll put you on ignore for 24 hours mister ! ! ! smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

"""""""
"""""""

Kiss my American ass

Some love their country but not their government. Seems like a pretty clear concept.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Put another shrimp on the barbie OZ

Video,
https://leakedreality.com/video/23326/australia-s-nsw-premier-resigns-over-corruption-case

Leader of Australia’s most populous state resigns as corruption watchdog launches investigation

he leader of New South Wales, Gladys Berejiklian, announced her resignation on Friday after the state’s corruption watchdog said it was investigating her.
She said her resignation will take effect as soon as the state’s Liberal party can elect a new leader.
The New South Wales Independent Commission Against Corruption said it was investigating whether some of Berejiklian’s actions between 2012 and 2018 may have breached public trust.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/01/australia-new-south-wales-premier-gladys-berejiklian-resigns.html

Yes, we have bodies to investigate allegations of influence peddling, and our politicians resign if they even come under investigation. Your politicians are for sale, whoring themselves to the highest bidder, openly selling favours and leaving office as multimillionaires, and no one does anything about it. Your politicians don't even read the legislation they pass, only the money matters.

Hard to argue with that. It's usually just them dems that come into office broke and leave millionaires.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Hard to argue with that. It's usually just them dems that come into office broke and leave millionaires.

Bb

There are plenty of corrupt Republicans who do the same. As both most Dems and Repubs say inwardly, "Please elect me to Congress/Senate so I can become a mega-millionaire."

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Kiss my American ass

Who hates the USA? Did someone say that?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT

Kiss my American ass

On the contrary...we want the US to get past the crap that has been plaguing the country for the past forty years and return to the glory of what was.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I hope the whistleblowers in Australia are less prone to suicide than they seem to be here. whistle

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article240615041.html

That article is from Feb., 2020, 19 months ago. Any update on what the autopsy revealed as "cause of death?" Suicide or murder??

L.W.

This is from July 2021

The Amador County Sheriff’s Office (ACSO) has been the lead investigation agency in Haney’s death. They called in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to assist in analyzing documents, phone records, a laptop, and numerous items.

For its part, the ACSO has stated that no answers or updates would be given or released until all the materials have been processed, examined and analyzed and the investigation is completed in its entirety.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
The US, or at least I, has always looked up to the Aussies as bad ass independent former independent penal colony, prison guard decendants who never brokered any schit from the govt. Ive trained with the Aussies and they have my greatest admiration. Disheartening to see the useful idiots have seized control like in the US

Don't pay attention to 700h, he has a bad case of George Floyd /violent black felon jungle fever/ virtue signaling and has never travelled 30 miles from where he grew up.He has a world view of a petulant 2 year old

Originally Posted by DBT

Kiss my American ass

On the contrary...we want the US to get past the crap that has been plaguing the country for the past forty years and return to the glory of what was.

Last edited by ribka; 10/02/21.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

705 members (19rabbit52, 160user, 06hunter59, 16gage, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 3,285 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,310
Posts18,526,179
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.