Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
With democrats in control of both houses he has no chance of being impeached. We're going to have to divest ourselves of democrats and most republicans now in government to get any relief from the destruction of America.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Esox357
Your a fuggin right on, funnybone

Looks like you learned a new word,
And you sir are a trumps cock holster.
Do you lick the s h i t from his dick after he
f u c ks his wife in the ass?

Most of you do.

You are one pitiful Piece of schit. All the stupid crap the Biden administration is doing and that is the stupid moronic bullschit you come up with? You are the poster boy for blithering idiot magazine.

Seems to me most of you would eat a mile of trumps s h i t just to see where it comes from.
I am sorry you are so blinded by trumps cult of personalty you really can think for yourself.
Biden is trying to correct the crap that trump f u c k ed up the four years he was commander in traitor.
trump is the sorriest piece of s h it to ever hold the office of president
Anyway I am done with the thread. trump awaits his dick licker so I will not keep you f.urther.

Last edited by funnybone; 10/12/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's Old Money that's calling the shots.

They're the Spanish crown in the 1500s, who gave Mexico and all its indigenous people to be serfs to the favored ones. They're the same ones who whisper in the the ears of Mexico's poor "the gringos stole your land, go take it back" knowing full well those poor will never realize any benefit, but the strain will lead to the collapse of the United States and open the doors to abolition of the southern US border---the biggest and most dramatic wealth gradient in the world, further opening the doors to the establishment of world government. With them in control, of course (and I do not mean just the Spanish crown).

They're the Old Money throughout the world, whose bloodlines once owned all the land and claimed the fruits of the labor of all who lived on it. They've been fuming since before the Magna Carta and furiously trying to recover their dominant positions. It's the individualism and egalitarianism operating in a libertarian environment they want to destroy, and that means the bastion of western liberty must fall. That would be us.

That's who is ultimately calling the shots. The CCP are just tools in their shed.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1badf350, 219DW, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 72 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,679
Posts18,534,262
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.