Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Admit it who's on it?

I have to admit I got under the thin skinned ignorant bastards skin.

I think a few others have really gotten into his head and live there rent free.

Does it bother badly Maggie?

Yes it does, I really don't think you should be chugging you colostomy bag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I've started to think this part of the site is toxic.

The same problem here is the same in DC, public schools, and every big city that rejected the Lord.
When the Lord is exalted, there is liberty.
When evil grows, there is tyranny.

I haven't been here long, but whenever the Name of Christ is blasphemed, and the preaching of His Word undermined, it tells me something. There's only a few who do that, but it's tolerated on this forum too much. Nobody's going to agree with everything and Sure it's easier to not talk religion. But wow, some on my Reprobate/ignore list act like they have authority to make me shut up when I speak to the issues of the day and God's good news.

How do you propose to stop "tolerating" the unbelievers?

Maybe he needs to build up the stamina by toggling the ignore function periodically.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think I had a couple add me to ignore recently.

Just because I don't think they would be [bleep] with out the good book.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

The same problem here is the same in DC, public schools, and every big city that rejected the Lord.

I haven't been here long, but whenever the Name of Christ is blasphemed, and the preaching of His Word undermined, it tells me something. There's only a few who do that, but it's tolerated on this forum too much. Nobody's going to agree with everything and Sure it's easier to not talk religion. But wow, some on my Reprobate/ignore list act like they have authority to make me shut up when I speak to the issues of the day and God's good news.

Maybe he needs to build up the stamina by toggling the ignore function periodically.

Fugging prick!
Hahahaha!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Truth, but least ye forget, truth has become evil and evil good, even among so called patriots.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/12/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't normally rag on people, but this guy has been a charlatan since day one, if you're are good with god youbdon't have to preach... f-cking safari man.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I don't normally rag on people, but this guy has been a charlatan since day one, if you're are good with god youbdon't have to preach... f-cking safari man.

Yeah...you are one of the most tolerant guys here! Hands down.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I tolerate unbelievers everyday and even now.
We were all unbelievers at some point.

Read my statement.

"There's only a few who do that, but it's tolerated on this forum too much."

Who tolerates what too much?

Christians should not tolerate when:

1. "the Name of Christ is blasphemed"
Christians pray in His Holy Name.
He has saved us from hell.
He is our best Friend.
We don't want to read His Name in such a perverse way any more than a father wants his little girl's name drug through the mud by neighborhood hoods.

In addition to that, the Lord gives a special promise to those who use His Name that way. He pronounces a curse upon them. I don't want anyone to become an enemy of God and be cursed now and forever. A warning from a believer is Nothing compared to what we know to be true.

2. "the preaching of His Word undermined"
You or anyone else doesn't need to listen. Nobody forces you to spend an hour on Sunday listening to something you despise.
Some are not even welcome.
There are individuals who hate me bringing light on certain topics. They've done their best to undermine the sermons by trying to undermine me, a messenger. I bring good news to those I know both here and there, as do others. If a third party tries to undermine that in any way, I have to realize what my Savior said. If they hated me, they will hate you also.
However, When someone stops another from receiving a gift, that person has become diabolically evil....more than any of us understand. What kind of man prevents ANOTHER man from going to heaven?
There were those who did that with Jesus and His disciples. Did you know that Jesus did a lot of name calling?
One of the terms He used was Reprobate. That was a rejection of them, just as God rejected Pharaoh for his hard heart.
He is still in hell today.
I don't want that for any of you, but I won't tolerate anyone interfering with the kindness of God's gift offered to others.
If it were up to God, everyone would receive His kindness.
However, we all have a free will and He doesn't force anyone to come to heaven against their will.
I'm far from perfect and don't always act or speak as Christ would, but I try to follow His examples. I try to let others know how good He's been to me and others. Those who don't believe that call me a liar. Whatever.... I know what He's done. I move on.

Does that make sense now goalie?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/13/21. Reason: Typo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I tolerate unbelievers everyday and even now.
We were all unbelievers at some point.

Read my statement.

"There's only a few who do that, but it's tolerated on this forum too much."

Who tolerates what too much?

Christians tolerate:

1. "the Name of Christ is blasphemed"
Christians pray in His Holy Name.
He has saved us from hell.
He is our best Friend.
We don't want to read His Name in such a perverse way any more than a father wants his little girl's name drug through the mud by neighborhood hoods.

In addition to that, the Lord gives a special promise to those who use His Name that way. He pronounces a curse upon them. I don't want anyone to become an enemy of God and be cursed now and forever. A warning from a believer is Nothing compared to what we know to be true.

2. "the preaching of His Word undermined"
You or anyone else doesn't need to listen. Nobody forces you to spend an hour on Sunday listening to something you despise.
Some are not even welcome.
There are individuals who hate me bringing light on certain topics. They've done their best to undermine the sermons by trying to undermine me, a messenger. I bring good news to those I know both here and there. If a third party tries to undermine that in any way, I have to realize what my Savior said. If they hated me, they will hate you also.
When someone stops another from receiving a gift, that person has become diabolically evil....more than any of us understand.
There were those who did that with Jesus and His disciples. Did you know that Jesus did a lot of name calling?
One of the terms He used was Reprobate. That was a rejection of them, just as God rejected Pharaoh for his hard heart.
He is still in hell today.
I don't want that for any of you, but I won't tolerate anyone interfering with the kindness of God's gift offered to others.
If it were up to God, everyone would receive His kindness.
However, we all have a free will and He doesn't force anyone to come to heaven against their will.
I'm far from perfect and don't always act or speak as Christ would, but I try to follow the examples. I try to let others know how good He's been to me and others. Those who don't believe that call me a liar. Whatever.... I know what He's done. I move on.

Does that make sense now goalie?

Oh, I already knew you were a pompous, zealot gasbag.

But in the end, what you want doesn't mean shiit to me.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Nor does it to billions of satans minions.

And you are a pompous denier of the truth. No problem. HE has your playbook.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/12/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I'm not the one going around telling others what to believe, or telling them they'll have eternal damnation if they don't believe my ancient fairy tale.

😉

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like Happy Camper. It's libtards on here I like to see go down in flames...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I'm not the one going around telling others what to believe, or telling them they'll have eternal damnation if they don't believe my ancient fairy tale.

😉

Believe what you want goalie. We aren't on the same page about a subject that is important to you.
I can live with that. What I can't understand is why I get trolled for mentioning an answer to prayer or a bible verse that comes to mind and applies.
I've had guys tell me they'd like to kill me, just out of the blue and UNprovoked. 9Times out of ten someone starts trash talking me or Christianity and get bent out of shape like believers aren't playing by the rules of unbelievers.
Help me understand what you guys are thinking when that happens?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Careful. Sword of justice coming out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Springcove
Happy Camper’s a liar and a douche.

Yep, yep...What Sc said ^^^^^^^

🦫

x3

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
As usual, it seems like the same guys here are so eager to jump all over someone else. Today it's Happy Camper. Yesterday it was Gunwizard. Tomorrow it'll be someone else.

Missing the attention?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by NVhntr

🦫

x3

Make that x 4

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Admit it who's on it?

I have to admit I got under the thin skinned ignorant bastards skin.

I think a few others have really gotten into his head and live there rent free.

You get on the list by repeatedly using my Lord's honorable Name in the most blasphemous ways ever thought up by the diabolical mind of a demon entity.

And

By attempting to undermine the purpose, plan and will of the Almighty God and only Savior Jesus Christ.
That attempt is a reprobate's way of trying to keep someone else out of heaven. It is extremely evil and I am a very intolerant christian when it comes to that.

At that point I can only presume that you willfully and intentionally rejected Him to the point that He might have rejected you. I don't know for certain in all cases who He considers reprobates. However, I have my own list of those I choose to give up on and move on to show the kindness of Christ's good news to those with ears to hear.
As for those on my personal Reprobate list, I don't lose sleep over any. The ignore feature is an easy way to keep track of those.
Those who want to know what a "Reprobate" is can listen to several videos posted on the subject. They are not the ones in my signature. Those are good news for those who want to go to heaven.

JFC, I thought the whole idea about Christianity is forgiveness. So you're the decider? It's hard to keep track of what to do and how to do it when it comes to getting into Heaven when you Jesus freaks keep moving the goal post.

That's what I mean by "Messenger".

"Messengers" of his type chase away many more than they attract to church. Oh well it looks like I'm going to happy camper Hell.

Paul, I’m pretty sure we’re cool with the big guy and we’re going upstairs. If I get there first, I’ll save ya a seat at the bar.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hunter4623
He has me on ignore but he’s a toggler.

Same.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NVhntr

🦫

x3

Make that x 4

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1minute, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,131
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.