Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Your on my ignore. I put racists, communists and those who attack people’s children on ignore.

Bless your heart

I made that list

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Your on my ignore. I put racists, communists and those who attack people’s children on ignore.

Bless your heart

I made that list

So Slum,
Racist, commie, or child attacker??? laugh cry laugh cry laugh

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Bless your heart

I made that list

So Slum,

You missed the windowless white van reference? grin

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Morewood
Is this the poster that slapped somebody upside the head with a 1911 at a gun range?

The poster that fought off some badass hikers with a sword?

How come nobody ever tries to fight me off with a sword?!?!?!

F'indiana Jones moment baby

After you killed off Toot no one wants to screw with you.

Fuggin albino ninja !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aaaaaand time to find my son's ninja stars for "pics or it didn't happen" time.....

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Bless your heart

I made that list

So Slum,

2 out of 3 aint bad

If your kid has a head the size of a microwave, I gotta say somethin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy, how did you know jack's feelings were hurt if he was on ignore?
And how do you know how much you have in common, with a rational person?

Originally Posted by jackmountain
WTF?! That kinda hurts a little…..
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by jackmountain
WTF?! That kinda hurts a little…..

Jack,

There's a lot more we have in common than not.
I probably hit that button when the language issue came up. I'm not the word police. It's just one or two that includes the Lord that got way too common this past year. There's no other way to avoid seeing that if you get what I'm saying.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Poor ole HC......

The lord provideth for the miracle life saving availability when GF,s poison you.
And

The lord taketh away

Specially when it's BBQ time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ric Bin and Happy Camper are my only PM friends

I am honored SL. You are welcome to PM anytime.
I get a belly laugh from your sense of humor as my uncle had who taught me how to hunt.

That's gold Slummy!

He tried to get slumlord to get me to lighten up on his lying sockpuppet trolling candy azz via pm.

Captain cut and paste religious boy sockpuppet playing a bunch of people on here for fools for his online demented little kicks.
Some of you are gullible as heck...

Slumlord also got the feel from it HC was on a fishing expedition about me.

Little female dog got me on ignore cause I have handed him azz like a corn dog on a stick about a million six times.

Aint we due for a near death experience, then hand of god rescued him HC story again....

🤣🤣😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was wondering why someone like SL or anyone else would give you the time of day?
One of life's mysteries......
😄

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure life holds many "mysteries" for a TBI brain addled moron like you.
Don't you feel special though with your very own thread?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ric Bin and Happy Camper are my only PM friends

I am honored SL. You are welcome to PM anytime.
I get a belly laugh from your sense of humor as my uncle had who taught me how to hunt.

That's gold Slummy!

He tried to get slumlord to get me to lighten up on his lying sockpuppet trolling candy azz via pm.

Captain cut and paste religious boy sockpuppet playing a bunch of people on here for fools for his online demented little kicks.
Some of you are gullible as heck...

Slumlord also got the feel from it HC was on a fishing expedition about me.

Little female dog got me on ignore cause I have handed him azz like a corn dog on a stick about a million six times.

Aint we due for a near death experience, then hand of god rescued him HC story again....

🤣🤣😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was wondering why someone like SL or anyone else would give you the time of day?
One of life's mysteries......
😄

Obviously that post been working on your noggin since yesterday.
Aint the 1st time me and slumlord have worked together to lull fools into a false sense of security on here, then drop a manhole cover on em.
Wont be the last either...

Toggle sniper......
Little female dog....
Sockpuppet troll that is playing a religous persona now.

Pathetic is what you are....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Little female dog HC back in her safe space in the corner now.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Admit it who's on it?

I have to admit I got under the thin skinned ignorant bastards skin.

I think a few others have really gotten into his head and live there rent free.

You get on the list by repeatedly using my Lord's honorable Name in the most blasphemous ways ever thought up by the diabolical mind of a demon entity.

And

By attempting to undermine the purpose, plan and will of the Almighty God and only Savior Jesus Christ.

That attempt is a reprobate's way of trying to keep someone else out of heaven. It is extremely evil and I am a very intolerant christian when it comes to that.

At that point I can only presume that you willfully and intentionally rejected Him to the point that He might have rejected you. I don't know for certain in all cases who He considers reprobates. However, I have my own list of those I choose to give up on and move on to show the kindness of Christ's good news to those with ears to hear.
As for those on my personal Reprobate list, I don't lose sleep over any. The ignore feature is an easy way to keep track of those.
Those who want to know what a "Reprobate" is can listen to several videos posted on the subject. They are not the ones in my signature. Those are good news for those who want to go to heaven.

Well I'm on the list and I didn't do any of that demon entity stuff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't matter, he looks at every post.
He's the pretend ignore pussy.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't matter, he looks at every post.
He's the pretend ignore pussy.

This.

So much this. He answers and respond to stuff I post all the time. Unless I checked, I never woulda known I'm demon spawn.

Albino demon spawn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
WGAF?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy can't afford a socket set, a kitchen knife or a coffee. He seems to be abusing God's generosity.

6/13/20 - (God provides Crappy with a socket set)
“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

6/25/20(God provides Crappy with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.

Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

11/16/20 - (God provides Crappy with kitchen knives)
“You won't believe this, but its true.
I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
Later that day, I walked to the grocery store.
On the way there, what did I see on the side of the road by itself?
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy can't afford a socket set, a kitchen knife or a coffee. He seems to be abusing God's generosity.

“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.

A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.

🤣

You're playing with fire. HC has the bat phone to God, and he'll use it!!???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Guess what Fireball?

🤣

You're playing with fire. HC has the bat phone to God, and he'll use it!!???

NVh is flame retardant and fearless.

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Guess what Fireball?

Praise the Lord.
SMH...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/13/21.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,475 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.