Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dale06
It’s your/her choice. My cousin and her hubby both are non vaxers. Both are on ventilators at this time. Appears his chances of survival are slim. Her chances better. They’re mid 60s.

Good luck to them but that sounds like an early treatment problem. Like, there wasn’t one.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I know an 82 year old who walked several miles a day last year. He got the vax. Now he can’t walk across the room without having to stop and rest. Doctors are stumped. They can’t find anything wrong with his ticker or anywhere else. They assured him that it wasn’t the vax because as all the doctors know, the vax is “safe and effective”.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It’s your/her choice. My cousin and her hubby both are non vaxers. Both are on ventilators at this time. Appears his chances of survival are slim. Her chances better. They’re mid 60s.

How many months is your vax good for?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Good luck to them but that sounds like an early treatment problem. Like, there wasn’t one.

yep
eating Twinkies and Tylenol and no supplements or exercise

America's obesity problem

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by saddlesore
We both got our booster last week. I have impaired lungs and a heart problem, I'm 78. If I get a cold, it takes 4 months to get rid of. I would be pretty damn stupid not to try anything that would give me a chance to not get any lung malady.. Around here, hospitals are filled with non-vaccinated and now youngsters are dying from Covid .

Yea,I know us old folks are going to die anyway. If you don' t want the shot,find, just leave me the hell alone make my own decisions

post some pics of all of the dead Covid children please in the hospitals

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by ribka

yep
eating Twinkies and Tylenol and no supplements or exercise

America's obesity problem

I had some twinkies a little while ago, washed it down with a healthy Dr.Pepper

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is so much conflicting information it is hard to know what to do. Crap shoot. Roll the dice and take your chances.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I know an 82 year old who walked several miles a day last year. He got the vax. Now he can’t walk across the room without having to stop and rest. Doctors are stumped. They can’t find anything wrong with his ticker or anywhere else. They assured him that it wasn’t the vax because as all the doctors know, the vax is “safe and effective”.

The problem is it damages red bloodcells ability to carry oxygen. Have them put his blood under a microscope then come back here and tell us the results.

They have a name for it that escapes me, first discovered this in cancer patients.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/13/21.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This was posted at a doctors office

If you think you won't like the CV19 vaccination

You definitely won't like the ventilator

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
There are three vaccines available in the US.

I think it’s important to note which one a person gets, how well it works for reducing illness, and any side effects.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My wife's 67. We've been married over 34 years and in all that time I don't think she's had so much as a cold, let alone the vid...even after some serious exposure time.
However, she has asthma, is diabetic, recovering from a recent stroke, and has heart issues, and is adamant that she will NOT get the jab.
I'm over 70 and had the wuhan flu over a year ago. Probably the sickest I've ever been and had lingering issues for a few months after. Won't be getting the jab either.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MD521
This was posted at a doctors office

If you think you won't like the CV19 vaccination

You definitely won't like the ventilator

So if you get the vax you won't catch Covid, won't spread covid, no more masking and you definitely won't have to go to a hospital

Thats what doctors said last May

over 60 per cent of deaths now in Israel were vaxed and they have the best vax rate and data.

Amazing there amount of dumb Americans Biden voters who think the vax gives them 100 per cent immunity and life long protection

Last edited by ribka; 10/13/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Neither of us has had the flu in 10 years. No vaxes taken.

She rigidly follows a vegan diet to keep the sugar down. She likes meat but it doesn't like her.

Why start now?
There's a lot of deaths, neuro damage and clots from it.
I have two friends who had strokes from it. Another just died the other day, very likely from the Gates injection to solve world population. I'm just glad that her soul was saved.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Riverc
She needs to do some research on the vaccine from other sources besides what she hears on the news and from Biden or CDC. The research I have done tells me not to take it.

All right here on the 24hcf!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I'm gonna live forever. I've had 2 Moderna, and working on a myriad of other jabs. My wife is taking us to Tanzania next month (a year delayed) small group tour to sell my primo body to the Natives. Next up I think is typhoid......Had Hep A&B, and pneumonia shots day before yesterday - looking for my tetanus record- I think I'm current, but if not....

Only the shingles a couple weeks back gave me any reaction, and that not much. 3-day sore arm and fatigue the next day. Wife is more sensitive. She puked. Saves her right- all this running around that I'm not really in favor of. Still, it's Africa.

Travel to Tanz is not recommended, but what the hell do they know? You only die once - I'd hate it to be from panties in a wad....

Last edited by las; 10/13/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Seems to be a lot of people have had the shots and not had too much trouble.

Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason behind any of it.

If she thinks she needs it....I guess she probably needs it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That “vaccine” doesn’t do a fugking thing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
That “vaccine” doesn’t do a fugking thing.

I wonder how you administer a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist anymore?

With all these mutations.......

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
She hasn't had it but is considering it. She's like me in that she knows it's no preventative fix and that we've been lied to repeatedly about it. However, she has both diabetes and asthma. The jab is said to reduce the severity of the bug and she's prime for serious symptoms. She's 68.

There vaccine is good for maybe 8 months and then endless unproven untested booster shots rest of your life until something better is developed. the virus is always going to be he here and constantly mutates and vaccines don't work on mutations. Look the hospital and death rates for the vaxx crowds now in England and Israel.

If she has diabetes and asthma diet ( no or very low carbs, intermittent fasting) and exercise help immensely improves immune system but most people won't that and opt for meds

It’s been available for 10 months. How many people are already supposedly unprotected and counting? (Been 8 months or longer) Doesn’t make any damn sense.

Think I read on here that 48 million people have died from the vax in the US

And that only a few thousand have dies from the actual Rona virus

....in the fields the bodies burning....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeebus.

Just............................................................................................. Jeebus.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

317 members (160user, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,995 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,712
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.