Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Ribka

Do you want to guess who said this?

"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

Please express your point without the trash talk.

Can't count the times here Jaguartx has said that and in so many ways.

I've read his posts mentioning the Lord in a positive way.
IF he did, what did you think about or say to him about it? What about the others who speak that acronym?

You might have seen the thread out now started by a troll who doesn't like me saying anything positive about the Lord. However, he and his troll village constantly blaspheme the Holy Name of Christ Jesus. I have listed in my first couple of posts what my reason is for saying what I did to ribka. The next step is that there's going to be a practice of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit because the first is tolerated.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/13/21.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get the paperwork that describes possible side effects..get the paperwork for anything else your wife may be taking or take.
Spend some time looking for possible interactions
Spend some time comparing possible side effects of the jab and the possible side effects of anything she us taking.
Check out VAERS or better yet Realrisks.org has a link to something easier to use (clearvaers or something like that.
Compare side effect incidents reported on VAERs for what she is taking and the jab (know that according to Project Veritas whistleblower some doctors were not filing side effect incedences with VAERS...
Make your own educated decision.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Freudian slip. So, why did the need a "pLandemic"? Follow the money.

Why did they lie about gain of function. Why did they do gain of function. Why did they lie about Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin?

To push the vax. Why? Money.

So, Pfizer also makes the blood thinner meds for the clots the vax causes in some and they make the heart inflammation meds for the heart damage the vax caused in many.

Fear makes people do strange things. Unreal.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
weird -happy glamper posting pro gey christian propaganda omg a hunting web site. Rick approve happy GLAMper?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ribka

"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

How did you handle it? IF he did, what did you think about or say to him about it? What about the others?

You might have seen the thread out now started by a troll who doesn't like me saying anything positive about the Lord. However, he and his troll village constantly blaspheme the Holy Name of Christ Jesus. I have listed in my first couple of posts what my reason is for saying what I did to ribka. The next step is that there's going to be a practice of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit because the first is tolerated.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Double obscure ignore now!

FJB & FJT
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Let’s talk about the risks of the vax for a second. Are they cumulative? Do we know? Heart issues and clotting have been acknowledged to be possible side effects by the CDC and the FDA. These risks seem to be higher in males under 35 or so. I’ve seen figures of one chance in ten thousand of developing these issues. So, that sounds okay. But like I said, is it cumulative? If so, there are two shots and now we are one in five thousand. And then there are boosters. So now we are at one in 2,500 for the first booster. If there is a fourth, it would be one in twelve hundred and fifty.

I would worry more about the boosters. There is zero research or data on them. zero

Im not aware of any reliable data on the initial vax research. They check it out for 2 weeks or something?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

No other vax has been kept on the market after causing 2% of the deaths the jab has.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
weird -happy glamper posting pro gey christian propaganda omg a hunting web site. Rick approve happy GLAMper?

[Linked Image from ]

Ribka

How did you handle it? IF he did, what did you think about or say to him about it? What about the others?

No wonder you were one of the first to go on the Reprobate list.
You rejects routinely reach back into your depends with a monkey fist and fling your lies, hoping that something sticks against the wall. Some gullible lost souls will believe some of it since you speak their language.....
First you attribute to Jesus Christ Words that which has to do with an abomination. Now you attribute what I said to you about your blasphemy with queers. What a loser.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by saddlesore
We both got our booster last week. I have impaired lungs and a heart problem, I'm 78. If I get a cold, it takes 4 months to get rid of. I would be pretty damn stupid not to try anything that would give me a chance to not get any lung malady.. Around here, hospitals are filled with non-vaccinated and now youngsters are dying from Covid .

Yea,I know us old folks are going to die anyway. If you don' t want the shot,find, just leave me the hell alone make my own decisions

First of all, stop the "hospitals full of unvaxed" horsechit.

Then, How about you leaving everybody else alone and stop preaching the damn vax.

Geez o Pete. Enough.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Double obscure ignore now!

Better than double secret probation I suppose.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I find it disconcerting that i cant seem to find VAERS vaccine death reports now. About 6 weeks ago the US count for COVID-19 vax deaths was just short of 16,000. Now, multiply that by about 20 and youll be in the ballpark since less than 5% are reported. In fact, deaths within 2 weeks, when most deaths occur, are not counted ass vax related. Gee, i wonder why, but i have a clue.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/13/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I find it disconcerting that i cant seem to find VAERS vaccine death reports now. About 6 weeks ago the US count for COVID-19 vax deaths was just short of 16,000. Now, multiply that by about 20 and youll be in the ballpark.

They only censor the truth.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I find it disconcerting that i cant seem to find VAERS vaccine death reports now. About 6 weeks ago the US count for COVID-19 vax deaths was just short of 16,000. Now, multiply that by about 20 and youll be in the ballpark.

They only censor the truth.

They hate the truth. Why? The truth will set you free. They dont want to free their slaves, like us, who make them rich.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
She hasn't had it but is considering it. She's like me in that she knows it's no preventative fix and that we've been lied to repeatedly about it. However, she has both diabetes and asthma. The jab is said to reduce the severity of the bug and she's prime for serious symptoms. She's 68.

It's a predicament, no doubt. You have to weigh the risks of the jab against the benefits of reduced probability of serious consequences. That balance is different for each of us. Beyond the balance of real medical factors, there's a balance of perception that can increase or decrease stress / angst. Fear, rational or otherwise, is always real.

I can't walk in her shoes .. or yours. It sounds like her fear of covid impacts on diabetes and breathing problems probably outweighs the actual medical considerations. As her husband, you have to be supportive. Ridiculing her fears is not support. I would first try to address her fears rationally. If the seed grows and she decided not to get jabbed, support her, and if it falls on infertile soil and she wants the jab anyway, support her in that as well. I think the health of your relationship, your marriage, is more important than your physical health.

Best of luck ...

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/13/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She hasn't had it but is considering it. She's like me in that she knows it's no preventative fix and that we've been lied to repeatedly about it. However, she has both diabetes and asthma. The jab is said to reduce the severity of the bug and she's prime for serious symptoms. She's 68.

Don`t get your medical advise from the people on this forum. Most of them got it wrong.
Talk to your doctor or talk to 30 doctors if you have to, but most here in this thread
are giving you misinformation.

Read what dale06 says.You don`t want that for you wife.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by funnybone

Don`t get your medical advise from the people on this forum. Most of them got it wrong.
Talk to your doctor or talk to 30 doctors if you have to, but most here in this thread
are giving you misinformation.

Read what dale06 says.You don`t want that for you wife.

Last person I would take advice from is a mouth breathing ignorant commie like you who never took a basic science class

Last edited by ribka; 10/13/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Its a personal choice. Educate yourself about the "shot". Then decide.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (2500HD, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 33 invisible), 2,099 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,614
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.