Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I know you don't want to get sick around here right now . AK,ID, MT, ND, and WY hospital's are all full up. The jab won't keep you from getting it but betters the odd's significantly fighting it.

"BILLINGS — A Colstrip family is thanking their lucky stars after getting repeatedly denied for emergency surgery at all major Montana hospitals.

The good news finally came Tuesday when Cody Regional Health in Wyoming was able to take in Shawn Loyning and fix a perforation in his bowel. But it was panic and fear for his wife, Janelle, who said she finally ended up calling around to every hospital she could think of just to save her husband’s life.

“I guess I never realized it was this bad,” said Janelle Loyning.

On Wednesday, the state hit a new record high number of COVID-19 hospitalizations, along with more than 1,300 new cases. The numbers continue to place the state's medical facilities to the max, and many are already operating at capacity.

The trouble for Shawn started Monday, according to Janelle. “He was just not doing well,” she said. “He was in severe pain, and I said you must go to the emergency room.”

His case was critical, she said, but ordinarily, Shawn would have surely gotten a surgery bed had it not been for the pandemic. Janelle says at every turn, hospitals around the state from Kalispell, Bozeman and Helena were saying no to taking his case.

“No, we can't take you, we don't have the staffing. No, we can't take you, we don't have the surgeon. We don't have room for you,” she said.

Janelle was shocked at what was taking place.

“So, you're telling me my husband was going to die because you guys are overwhelmed with COVID?” she said. “I was getting frustrated. What if I just put him in the car and showed up, you would turn us away? And they basically said yes.”

MTN News reached out to Billings Clinic and St. Vincent to see if patients are being turned away.

“Billings Clinic continues to make every effort to provide the procedures our community and region need, including life-saving care. Our operating rooms remain open for emergency and scheduled procedures, and we will continue to provide critically important care to trauma patients and transfers from the region. Extremely high patient numbers across Montana during this latest surge of new COVID-19 hospitalizations means hospital resources may be stretched at times, but this should not be a deterrent to seeking care. If you have an emergency and need care you should seek it out immediately by calling 911, going to the emergency department, or finding the right level of care for your needs.” - Billings Clinic statement
“At St. Vincent Healthcare, we continue to serve those who are in critical need of medical services, including surgical care and hospitalization. The process of treating urgent and emergent cases has not changed. If you need emergency care, please seek medical attention immediately. In regards to elective surgeries, we have reduced our volume by 50 percent." - St. Vincent Healthcare statement
Janelle said her husband's situation was so dire when he finally got to Cody late Tuesday night, doctors were too busy providing emergency care before they could begin operating.

“They couldn't start surgery right away because his blood pressure tanked to the point that they were saving his life at that point,” she said. “The surgeon said he would not have made it much longer. He absolutely was as critical as they come.”

She says Shawn is doing much better but he’s not out of the woods yet.

She is encouraging anyone who might find themselves in their situation to use good faith and get out there and find care, something those with Billings Clinic officials also advises people to do too."

https://www.kpax.com/news/montana-n...gery-after-local-hospitals-were-too-full

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How Fauci, Who, CDC Conspired to drive up C 19 death count with Remdisivir causing Kidney failure and Lung Edema and blaming Covid.

German Covid Commission and 1000 Drs are suing WHO.

Dr. Bryan Ardis - Hospital Protocol is what is Murdering Covid / Flu Patients
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BKBpP5blJ21B/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I have lost the video showing this is happening in other countries all over the world.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17jVCBwrDJ-4Ktf6G-AOFdxcXKsj2MTg7/view?usp=drivesdk

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Idaho hospitals are not full.
I was just in one visiting a Dr sand a nurse friend yesterday that the news said was overflowing with Covid cases. It was a bit more than half full with staff shortages. are with WA.

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I know you don't want to get sick around here right now . AK,ID, MT, ND, and WY hospital's are all full up. The jab won't keep you from getting it but betters the odd's significantly fighting it.

"BILLINGS — A Colstrip family is thanking their lucky stars after getting repeatedly denied for emergency surgery at all major Montana hospitals.

The good news finally came Tuesday when Cody Regional Health in Wyoming was able to take in Shawn Loyning and fix a perforation in his bowel. But it was panic and fear for his wife, Janelle, who said she finally ended up calling around to every hospital she could think of just to save her husband’s life.

On Wednesday, the state hit a new record high number of COVID-19 hospitalizations, along with more than 1,300 new cases. The numbers continue to place the state's medical facilities to the max, and many are already operating at capacity.

The trouble for Shawn started Monday, according to Janelle. “He was just not doing well,” she said. “He was in severe pain, and I said you must go to the emergency room.”

His case was critical, she said, but ordinarily, Shawn would have surely gotten a surgery bed had it not been for the pandemic. Janelle says at every turn, hospitals around the state from Kalispell, Bozeman and Helena were saying no to taking his case.

“No, we can't take you, we don't have the staffing. No, we can't take you, we don't have the surgeon. We don't have room for you,” she said.

“So, you're telling me my husband was going to die because you guys are overwhelmed with COVID?” she said. “I was getting frustrated. What if I just put him in the car and showed up, you would turn us away? And they basically said yes.”

MTN News reached out to Billings Clinic and St. Vincent to see if patients are being turned away.

“Billings Clinic continues to make every effort to provide the procedures our community and region need, including life-saving care. Our operating rooms remain open for emergency and scheduled procedures, and we will continue to provide critically important care to trauma patients and transfers from the region. Extremely high patient numbers across Montana during this latest surge of new COVID-19 hospitalizations means hospital resources may be stretched at times, but this should not be a deterrent to seeking care. If you have an emergency and need care you should seek it out immediately by calling 911, going to the emergency department, or finding the right level of care for your needs.” - Billings Clinic statement
“At St. Vincent Healthcare, we continue to serve those who are in critical need of medical services, including surgical care and hospitalization. The process of treating urgent and emergent cases has not changed. If you need emergency care, please seek medical attention immediately. In regards to elective surgeries, we have reduced our volume by 50 percent." - St. Vincent Healthcare statement
Janelle said her husband's situation was so dire when he finally got to Cody late Tuesday night, doctors were too busy providing emergency care before they could begin operating.

“They couldn't start surgery right away because his blood pressure tanked to the point that they were saving his life at that point,” she said. “The surgeon said he would not have made it much longer. He absolutely was as critical as they come.”

She is encouraging anyone who might find themselves in their situation to use good faith and get out there and find care, something those with Billings Clinic officials also advises people to do too."

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Esox357
Funnybone sucks cock!

There is no need for that comment. The very first time I commented in a thread I was insulted. That thread had nothing to do with politics, trump or anything like that.
The second time people were rude and insulting too. This is a place with a lot of rude dip s h i t white trash men like you who only have sex with farm animals.

I have never ran into so many rude gullible ignorant people as I have on this forum in these types of threads.
I am simply saying to Rock Chuck that he pursue other avenue`s of advice and information.
I will be as rude and nasty as you.

I don't think your advice of sticking cocks in your mouth and guzzling a pint of sperm a day to cure Covid is true.

Last edited by ribka; 10/14/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT SHOULD SEND ALL WHO KNOWINGLY COOPERATED TO PRISON
https://rumble.com/vlhkwe-irrefutab...-who-knowingly-cooperated-to-prison.html

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
People are not getting a vak scene in the US that has been tested and they lied saying the Pfizer vax people are getting is FDA Approved. We arent getting the Corminity Vak.

Illegal Approval

https://rumble.com/vll4b9-fda-appro...er-insert-proves-criminal-regulatio.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Idaho hospitals are not full.
I was just in one visiting a Dr sand a nurse friend yesterday that the news said was overflowing with Covid cases. It was a bit more than half full with staff shortages. are with WA.

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I wonder why they are not transfering more our patients over from MT if there is space. kootenai in CDL is still not taking transfers, Boise was still pretty limited but taking a few.

John Wayne
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Comirnity is for kids. Its not available yet.
Why are they lying? To get us jabbed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]uploading picture

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/14/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
From the deep state NWO cabals mouth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]bulk photo upload

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Our own CDC reported C19 cases were up 300% more this Sept than last Sept

Duh. That means there is more Covid disease AFTER millions of us were jabbed.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...f-outbreak-within-vaccinated-population/

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
RC, this is from the Scientist and MD who invented the M Rna Technology

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.html

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And Jesus said, You vipers....

Jesus didnt call people names. He told the truth

https://mobile.twitter.com/M3G3MIKEQp17/status/1420551789573672960

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y’all done got Jag fired up. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Y’all done got Jag fired up. Lol

It's his life and what he does laugh

John Wayne
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 41 invisible), 1,815 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,412
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.