Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To the OP:

Thanks for posting me off and ruining my day.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Bump so the fugking idiots that think they’re vaccinated for a cold can tell us the amount of water in the world’s oceans.

LOL

Jesus Christ.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 45_100
Fill a glass with ice, as much as possible, then fill it to the rim with water. When the ice melts, will the glass run over?

Nope, the water level won't go down, as Jaguar proposed, either,

Greenland and Antarctica have a lot of ice that is NOT floating on water (unlike the ice cap in the Arctic ocean)

If/when that melts, expect some additional water to be added to the system.

Yeah sure thing.

You fugking idiot.

DumbFlave can't offer any rebuttal so he resorts to cussing. There ought to be an IQ test for the privilege of voting. This is one case where Sycamore is correct. DumbFlave forgot to take science in high school.

You can’t debate because your idiocy is your religion.

Same for Sycamore.

You’re fugking idiots.

I can't speak for Sycamore. I disagree with him about all things Biden.

Why are you too CHICKENSHIT to take my wager? Hmmm?

Since you can't think of any way to defend your beliefs, I hereby submit your next 10 posts:

You’re fugking idiots.
You’re fugking idiots.You’re fugking idiots.
You’re fugking idiots.

Now you don't have to exercise your brain.

Anybody that believes any of the horse schit you preach is a Biden voting fugk tard.

But just like sycamore, you’re scared to admit.

You fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Hastings
CO2 lasts for centuries.
Again, I suffer from lack of education. But do not growing plants take that CO2 in and use solar energy to remove the carbon and then release the oxygen? Kind of the opposite of what you and I do? We take in oxygen and emit CO2 I thought? I believe that is how plants find the material that is the bulk of their makeup. I barely got through school so help me out here.
Yes
Yes you suffer from a lack of education.
CO2 is necessary for photosynthesis (plant growth). But too much CO2 can be poison for plant growth.
What is the percentage of CO2 now and what percentage would poison the plants? As I have said about my visit to Fossil Butte NP, they claim CO2 was 20 times what it is presently in the distant past and apparently gave rise to the abundant life that ended up being the sequestered carbon in our fossil fuels. Do you know what level would be poisonous and are we close to that level?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CO2 lasts for centuries.
Again, I suffer from lack of education. But do not growing plants take that CO2 in and use solar energy to remove the carbon and then release the oxygen? Kind of the opposite of what you and I do? We take in oxygen and emit CO2 I thought? I believe that is how plants find the material that is the bulk of their makeup. I barely got through school so help me out here.
Yes
CO2 is necessary for photosynthesis (plant growth). But too much CO2 can be poison for plant growth.
What is the percentage of CO2 now and what percentage would poison the plants? As I have said about my visit to Fossil Butte NP, they claim CO2 was 20 times what it is presently in the distant past and apparently gave rise to the abundant life that ended up being the sequestered carbon in our fossil fuels. Do you know what level would be poisonous and are we close to that level?

Currently, CO2 is .04% of the atmosphere. I read that in closed experiments, it can get up to 1% with beneficial results. It can go as high as 2% with only minor decreases in plant growth. Yes, it can be toxic but the toxic levels are many, many times more than what's natural. Ironically, part of the decrease in plant growth at higher levels is cause by too much growth which shades out the lower leaves.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
CO2 lasts for centuries.
Yes

Currently, CO2 is .04% of the atmosphere. I read that in closed experiments, it can get up to 1% with beneficial results. It can go as high as 2% with only minor decreases in plant growth. Yes, it can be toxic but the toxic levels are many, many times more than what's natural. Ironically, part of the decrease in plant growth at higher levels is cause by too much growth which shades out the lower leaves.

Sounds like we aren't even close to deleterious effects from CO2 for a very long time. What do you think IndyCA35?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Indy doesnt think. He reports lies as "facts" from what Trump explained to him was FAKE NEWS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sycamore,

You gotta denounce your savior once more before the rooster crows.

LOL

You fugking idiot.

I bet you gonna make 40 posts today...family away?

Come on.

Let’s see you post that you didn’t vote for Biden.

You fugking idiot.

If he did that he'd be lying ............again.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
CO2 lasts for centuries.
Yes

We shouldn't be wasteful or needlessly consumptive.....but CO2 is the reason for life on this planet.

These twats want to get rid of carbon. What about the carbon, nitrogen and water cycles???

What about using the carbon more effectively to grow crops?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Indy doesnt think. He reports lies as "facts" from what Trump explained to him was FAKE NEWS.
Yes, he answered me rather disdainfully I thought. He repeated my admission that I suffered
a lack of formal education. Then he said too much CO2 can be poison for plant growth without helping to educate me by telling me how much was ''too much''. I have noticed on other discussions that he is rather haughty.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
I have never heard Sycamore criticize Biden or his policies... not once

He sure liked giving subtle jabs to Trump. Im just hoping he gets a few jabs, complements of Faukii.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/17/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Indy,

Come back fool and preach the propaganda you’ve been indoctrinated with

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Liberals stick to the same talking points. I have read many opposing facts concerning global warming on this post by intelligent informed members. But wait I thought there wasn't enough evidence so now its called climate change. The Paris Accords purpose is to distroy the U.S. economy, we make the sacrifices while China and Russia carry on as usual. China shutdown its industry in Bjing for the olympics its that bad. Hunters, fishermen, outdoorsmen have done more than the libs. for the environnent through fées and taxes. Oh and I almost forgot there is improving technology to remove co2 from the atmosphère.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yes, he answered me rather disdainfully I thought. He repeated my admission that I suffered
a lack of formal education. Then he said too much CO2 can be poison for plant growth without helping to educate me by telling me how much was ''too much''. I have noticed on other discussions that he is rather haughty.

The more CO2 there is the more plants grow and the more O2 they produce. Kind of keeps things in balance.

Intelligent design in action.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Guess I should say I don't think there is a need to remove co2. Just that the technology is there if needed to ease the minds of alarmists.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tarbe
They blame CO2 but water vapor is many times more responsible for the global temperatures. However, water vapor can't be controlled and taxed. CO2 possibly can be. There are many causes of fluctuation in the humidity of the air. None of them are controllable and they know it. They had to pick a gas that's caused by man, even though maybe 99% of CO2 is natural and not controllable. I did a search to get the percentages of the various gasses in the atmosphere and found that they have a neat trick. They leave water out and call it the 'dry air'. That covers up the water content that's something like 40 times more abundant than CO2. Many charts I looked at leave out water just like it doesn't exist.

The dirty little secret.

Worth repeating....from the rooftop!

What you forgot, Tarbe, is that CO2 and water vapor behave differently in the atmosphere.

Water vapor precipitates out very quickly.

It's called rain.

CO2 lasts for centuries.

The water vapor is constantly replenished and is in concentrations far, far higher.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IndyCA35: I heard from Rock Chuck on this. According to him we aren't even close to harmful levels of CO2 if I understood correctly. What do you say?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 45_100
Fill a glass with ice, as much as possible, then fill it to the rim with water. When the ice melts, will the glass run over?

Nope, the water level won't go down, as Jaguar proposed, either,

Greenland and Antarctica have a lot of ice that is NOT floating on water (unlike the ice cap in the Arctic ocean)

If/when that melts, expect some additional water to be added to the system.

Yeah sure thing.

You fugking idiot.

DumbFlave can't offer any rebuttal so he resorts to cussing. There ought to be an IQ test for the privilege of voting. This is one case where Sycamore is correct. DumbFlave forgot to take science in high school.

You can’t debate because your idiocy is your religion.

Same for Sycamore.

You’re fugking idiots.

I can't speak for Sycamore. I disagree with him about all things Biden.

Why are you too CHICKENSHIT to take my wager? Hmmm?

Since you can't think of any way to defend your beliefs, I hereby submit your next 10 posts:

You’re fugking idiots.
You’re fugking idiots.

Now you don't have to exercise your brain.

Anybody that believes any of the horse schit you preach is a Biden voting fugk tard.

But just like sycamore, you’re scared to admit.

You fugking idiot.

Too chicken to take my wager? Too cowardly to put your money where your mouth is?

DeFlave, you're just a phony. Until you step up and walk the walk, I will ignore anything you post.

Talking to cowards is not worth the effort.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
"I will ignore everything you post"
Lol

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The OP was right Greta Thunberg is a religious "nutter".

Tarquin
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

165 members (2UP, 470Evans, 44mc, 375TN, 7887mm08, 16 invisible), 1,580 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,961
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.