Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Maybe LE will let you guys lick their boots when they come to take your guns.

Maybe where you live, you fear law enforcement doing that...

Here, our county is a declared 2nd Amendment Sanctuary county.

Our sheriff is a Constitutional Sheriff.

Our legislators passed Constitutional Carry, and legalized suppressors in conflict of insane NFA rules that tax and regulate them.

Local elections matter too. wink

Good points, but when the Jack Boots come calling they could care less and a lot of local LE will fall in right behind them. Just look at what has happened here and around the world. Latest example, Australia LE.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GAGoober

Good points, but when the Jack Boots come calling they could care less and a lot of local LE will fall in right behind them. Just look at what has happened here and around the world. Latest example, Australia LE.

Not here they won't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by antlers
If I find laws tolerable, I’ll probably tolerate them; if I find them intolerable, I’m gonna break them to the degree that I can get away with it. The government is not my moral compass. The government is not just a little corrupt or unjust in the course of doing its work, but in fact the government is primarily an agent of corruption and injustice.

This all sounds good when the person stating it has a moral compass, but when over half of the citizens of this country have no compass, this is the first article of anarchy.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Its a great question, just look at how many prosecutors are going after the people that stormed the capital on Jan 6th.. Charging them with all kinds of crimes, and spending millions of dollars hunting them down. (not saying what they did was right) but hardly anyone is being prosecuted for burning down cities and rioting. They are left alone to do it again. 2 sets of laws in this country obviously.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Not my words.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

a group of Americans tried that and 2.5% of the population died in a civil war . A union above all else.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
A bunch of you morons were asleep at the wheel when they banned smoking and drinking two beers before you get in your car.

Oh! And don’t forget the “deadbeat dad” laws that were unanimously favored and still advocated for today.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.
I mean the law as defined by present day LEO’s, prosecutors and Judges at every level. Do you actually give a damn on a moral level anymore? The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

The bias in application of the rule of law removes any respect of it for me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
To answer the original question: NO!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There have been many prophets up to the present day that knew all this. Here's one of the best.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Maybe LE will let you guys lick their boots when they come to take your guns.

Maybe where you live, you fear law enforcement doing that...

Here, our county is a declared 2nd Amendment Sanctuary county.

Our sheriff is a Constitutional Sheriff.

Our legislators passed Constitutional Carry, and legalized suppressors in conflict of insane NFA rules that tax and regulate them.

Local elections matter too. wink

Good to hear that, Barry.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"We are living in a post constitution America!"

That pretty much sums it up right there. Some of us live in areas where local LE, bureaucrats and elected officials
still respect the constitution but the higher up the chain you go, the less the constitution matters.

Last edited by 45_100; 10/20/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wear your seatbelts!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
There have been many prophets up to the present day that knew all this. Here's one of the best.

You’re so profound, Fireballz.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HitnRun
This all sounds good when the person stating it has a moral compass, but when over half of the citizens of this country have no compass, this is the first article of anarchy.
I see it differently. The government is not your friend and it most certainly is not here to help you. The purpose of government is not to make the lives of citizens better, the purpose of government is to accumulate power at the expense of the citizens. Almost everyone in government has no moral compass.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

Good words, & I agree & act the same.

MM

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

Good words, & I agree & act the same.

MM

What you fail to see, is that there are many like you that live by their compass, feel the same right to do so and they are or belong in jail.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
"We are living in a post constitution America!"

That pretty much sums it up right there. Some of us live in areas where local LE, bureaucrats and elected officials
still respect the constitution but the higher up the chain you go, the less the constitution matters.

about the same here Mark.

why should anyone care about the rule of law, when local authority or government could care less?

heck they let these Antifa/BLM idiots do whatever they want, along with the transients... any one who is only a drain on society..

now people who contribute to society and the economy..... they'll beat you like you are the last slave on the plantation...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
only freedom left in this country, is if the government doesn't know who you are, where you are... or that you even exist....

maybe the transients are smarter than we all are.... but I wouldn't want to live their life style either.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I fear the law, but have no respect for it...

I honesty believe the law no longer has respect for me... not 100%, but more of 80/20...

The other possible question is... does the law fear me?

As an individual... probably not so much...

As a larger group... odds improve.

I just finished putting up a second metal building... crew was illegible Mexicans. GREAT GUYS... Love America... crazy hard workers... lots of mutual respect between us.

I will share one observation about them...

They absolutely HATE black people... hate their guts and livers. They don't like lazy white people much either, but they have an absolute loathing for lazy blacks.

Your illegal hiring/Mexicans is work - and they worked hard - that's good. While some here complain of the preponderance ( 80% -90% of commercials, by my observation) of blacks in commercials, at least they are "working", if you can call pretendshit "work".

Your Meskins likely don't pay taxes, which is both good and bad. They are taking advantage of " free" perks our "system" lets them get away with - that's all bad since they don't pay taxes. (I wouldn't either, given choice- or not as much, btw).

They will mostly vote Democrat- that's bad. Not that voting Repub is a whole lot better, given the topic of this thread.

We will soon be the same latrine as where they come from. We are well on our way already, due to rule of law NOT being followed. Not that I believe Heinlein to be wrong..... I'm pretty much in the same boat - Does the law make sense (yes)? , should I follow it if it doesn't? (No, unless the consequences are sufficiently unsavory - call me pussy...)

So congratulations on hiring illegals.

I guess.....

Last edited by las; 10/20/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I just finished putting up a second metal building... crew was illegible Mexicans. GREAT GUYS... Love America... crazy hard workers... lots of mutual respect between us.

I will share one observation about them...

They absolutely HATE black people... hate their guts and livers. They don't like lazy white people much either, but they have an absolute loathing for lazy blacks.

I’ll share a couple more truths with you.

They don’t “love America”. They love the opportunity to come here and reap the benefits of a country that they don’t have the courage to create in their own.

They love to get drunk and rape and molest American women and girls.

They love to take advantage of a country and clueless populace that lets them.

They love to flaunt the fact many American cucks hire them and pay them to do these things and worse.

The myth that illegal aliens are hardworking, harmless, Gid fearing Catholics is hilariously sad.

MAGA
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,477,994
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.