-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never been in the back of a cop car. Sixty-nine years old and sort of proud of that. Always respected the law and feared disappointing my parents.
George

Dad always said, "Nadie Nacio Ensenado" (No One Was Born Taught)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Mfer i own police cars

You'd better have a Dodge Monaco!!

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

I did scavenge the triple core radiator out of police monaco once at a junk yard. Ran it in my Challenger for a while. Now I got a new Summit

Also yanked all the 850 Thermoquads off of the intakes. Ran those for a while. Hit them secondaries sounded like a toilet flushing 🤪

Still have a bucket of T-quad bodies
Like, still have some, my buddy and I have a chit load of blocks transmissions and other stuff, two complete, 68 340s, never been apart.

Have 2 complete 383 on stack of tires in my shop,

Another long block, 383 disassembled greased and journals numbered

Got the one in the car now, 906 heads

All forged cranks, all pre 68 stuff

Spare 727

Dont have much small block stuff. My bud ran a 69 barrucuda, he scavenged most of my small block stuff and then sold out.

I might have some small block headers hanging in the rafters next to some big block Cyclones
cool, I need to do something with my 64 Polara someday.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
Never been in the back of a cop car. Sixty-nine years old and sort of proud of that. Always respected the law and feared disappointing my parents.
George

Not even a day late on a library book?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Ok this is stupid.

Cops came to school in 7th grade. Took me outside and talked to me about some vandalism in the neighborhood at some german cûnt’s home. Had ti sit in backseat and go over some questions.

I got accused of hacking down some of her azaleas with a machete and kicking over a concrete bird bath

Got released after 20 minutes of inconclusive findings

Lack of evidence is not lack of guilt!

It's a good thing, it is.

LOL!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
George

I wasn't afraid of anything........I still to this day pull the tags of my mattress!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
George

I wasn't afraid of anything........I still to this day pull the tags of my mattress!!

#outlaw

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hasn't happened yet, but I'm only 64.

Some day I'll be made to pay those overdue library book fees...

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Ok this is stupid.

Cops came to school in 7th grade. Took me outside and talked to me about some vandalism in the neighborhood at some german cûnt’s home. Had ti sit in backseat and go over some questions.

I got accused of hacking down some of her azaleas with a machete and kicking over a concrete bird bath

LOL!

Never talk to the police

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
remember an old black man was in there when they moved me up from the tank. he asked me if was my first time, told him yes, he said you'll be back, lol he was right about 20 times till I finally outgrew the hell raising when I was about 32.

I was the youngest person in rehab classes by like 50 years.

Of course, you passed those classes with flying colors?

I think it was about 2 months later than I rolled my pickup.

My first time I think I was about 12?

Trying with a friend, who always talked me into this crap, peer pressure and alla that ya' know,, to get in thru the bathroom window of a little local restaurant. At a minimum we would have made a ham sammich or something if the till was empty.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had to schit can the original quadrajet on my 72 pickup.

That sucked.

Holley is a better carb and easier to tune.

A debugged and well tuned Q-jet is hard to beat for all around drivability, performance and fuel economy. But it's a PIA of drilling and milling, Been doin it 40ish yrs! But a holley is a great choice for easy tuning and max power on race cars!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok this is stupid.

LOL!

Never talk to the police

No doubt Slum.
Family friend, old school Homicide Detective once told me if your gonna kill someone, do it by yourself, tell no one, and never talk to the Po Po.
He said most murderers he caught, he tricked into confessing, or they bragged to a buddy who sold them out to Crime Stoppers.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Minor in possession.

If we had only drank that 1 last Budweiser!!

Spent a night in the Crossbar Hotel!!

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok this is stupid.

LOL!

Never talk to the police

fuggin amazes me all the "hardened criminals" on the dead people programs I watch on ID and A&E are always yakkin' away with Detective Smith.

"would you like to come down to the station? We have a few questions"

"Not without my lawyer" is the correct answer.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
32 or so at Misawa AFB, Japan.
We had a big air combat exercise and then a joint debrief at the Officers’ Club at the end of the day. A bunch of the Japanese pilots asked us to go out on the town afterwards. We got the keys for the squadron vehicle and the Duty Officer gave us the keys and told us, ‘“it’s the white Toyota in the back parking lot”.
We found the white Toyota that the keys fit and took off to the bachelor officer quarters to shower. It was maybe a mile or so away.

A half hour or so later we were back in the white Toyota and as we rounded a corner an MP vehicle passed us and their eyeballs were burning holes through the windshield. And we all thought out loud, “wonder what they hell they were looking at?”
After about a quarter mile they came roaring up with lights flashing and siren going. I was the senior guy and I asked the driver, “hey Joe Bob, you weren’t speeding or anything were you?” “No, I was right on the speed limit.”

The next thing you know the MPs are on the bullhorn,”everyone in the vehicle, get out of the vehicle!” We were all just going “WTF is that all about?”
A few seconds later, as we were kinda lolly gagging around, taking our sweet time climbing out of the car there came, “everyone in the vehicle, get out of the vehicle with your hands up!” Followed by the sound of a couple of M16’s going into battery. Clack, clack

Oh $hit!….. INSTANT hands up by all concerned! 😳

They put us all on the ground, searched and handcuffed us all. By this time there were about five Security vehicles including a paddy wagon. Being the senior guy, I was thinking, “wonder what CAG (the Airwing Commandr) is gonna have to say about this? They drove us to the security office in the paddy wagon with one of the security guys driving the white Toyota. As we pulled into the parking space at the security office, a guy was standing there and when the white Toyota pulled in next to us, he said, “yep, that’s my car”.

After a bit of WTF?, we convinced the security guys to try the other guy’s keys and ours. Sure enough both sets of keys worked on the door locks and the ignition. Holy $heet Batman!

What are the odds in a random parking lot in JAPAN of all places, that there would be two white Toyotas with the same keys? It was funny after the fact but not so funny when those M16’s bolts went home.

After sll that we had a great time with our Japanese hosts but…..warning…be careful when partying with Japanese fighter crews, they will not allow your beer glass to go to less that half full. 😁 A good night was had by all. 😁

I’ve been a good boy since then….

Last edited by navlav8r; 10/23/21.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by strikeu
My dad was a cop...5 years old. but as I remember it was the front seat. those of you that have had rides in the back seat, possibly handcuffed...you're what's wrong with America.

Oh, indubitably!

They didn't cuff minors back in the day in my town.

Ha! When I was in HS we didn’t have a city jail, still don’t now that I think of it. Anyway we were drinking beers one Friday night and one buddy got a little out of control and the local copper came and snatched him up. Not wanting to drive him the 20 miles up to the county lockup plus he wasn’t being THAT rowdy, he took him into the station on Main Street and cuffed him to a D ring that was conveniently built into the concrete floor. We could hear him squalling all the way out in the street as he was flopping around cussing in there while the cop got in the car and went back out on his rounds. I think that was the only time he ever got in trouble with the laws.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Was cuffed withh a shotgun pointed at the back of my head at 18 but never took a trip in a cruiser.

MAGA
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Prwlr
What a piker 73 and still a cherry for back seat popo rides.

Ditto, but age 70

NRA Patron
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I got a ride in one at 18, got a nights lodging on the county too. I’ve always been a quick study and that was the only lesson I needed to mend my ways

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
First ride i was about 11-12. Out to late,cop took me home
First ride to the grey bar motel was 16. Minor in possession
Had many more trips after that til I was in my mid to late 30's

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok this is stupid.

LOL!

Never talk to the police

fuggin amazes me all the "hardened criminals" on the dead people programs I watch on ID and A&E are always yakkin' away with Detective Smith.

"would you like to come down to the station? We have a few questions"

"Not without my lawyer" is the correct answer.

Yep. The Homicide Detective I mentioned also said most of them got caught because they were dumbasses and couldn’t keep their mouths shut.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (17Fan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,317
Posts18,487,330
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.