Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

Your Whining is only surpassed by the INCREDIBLE magnitude,of your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

THE Chop Kchuntitunued,just for your crossed-eyes and drooling maw. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It MUST be a VERY Big Day at The Retard Ranch,to get fhuqking giddy about a dumpster fire!?! That Lake looks pretty steep too! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon daily Splendors surpassing your "life's" efforts. Hint.

There's no doubt that it's a VERY bitter pill for you,that BabyMan has seen more than Knee Deep The Retard and you combined,ever will. You might wanna' let that marinate. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Keep practicing,that you "could too". Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

There's no doubt that it's a VERY bitter pill for you,that BabyMan has seen more than Knee Deep The Retard and you combined,ever will. You might wanna' let that marinate. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

My son does this amazing trick where he knows who his dad is. Your grandson, well, I'm sure you guys have it narrowed down.....

He also isn't getting any public assistance, can your brood say the same????

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Still waiting on casa de midget pics. I'm giving you a super awesome opportunity to post pics, and you loooove to show off your "stuff."

Give your son a hug goodnight.

😉

(And, you might want to, you know, post something of you that's recent. People are starting to notice that the pics of you are all decades old. You're short and fat, embrace it, or fix the fat part)

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And stick, you forgot to answer, is that the slut daughter who doesn't know who her kids dad is?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

I REALLY fhuqking enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are(to you)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist and Reality perpetually colliding with your Fantasies. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I am VERY "surprised" that Knee Deep The Retard,just can't seem to ever go Outdoors. No WONDER you "live" soooooo fhuqking vicariously and steal Splendid Pixels,to satiate that angst and share your "conquests" with her. Allow me to fuel them Insecurities,if only yet again. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

"Explain" to Knee Deep The Retard,that Imagination and Pretend REALLY "count",while BabyMan wrenches on his Vudoo. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining. You are doing "GREAT!",as that High Pitched Nasal Whine is Bitchin'!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick, tour of the house MTV cribs style.

IC B2

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You're short and fat, your daughter's a whore and your son killed himself to get away from your pathetic loser azz.

Keep up the good work, I'm super impressed.

Here's one last winter of me and my son, who's smiling. Bet you can't post one of you, with your son, with him smiling, because he hated your drunk, pathetic azz......

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
See, when the kids doesn't think you're a drunk embarrassment, they smile in pictures.

But you wouldn't know that.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman

Be like hoarders with a freaking avalanche of rusted barrels, colored tape and SS boxes almost killing someone.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ReeferLady,

Shoot me your addy and I'll box up a pair of shorts,that have been hiked in for a rainy day. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Hoalie,

How many times a day do you think about me,what am I wearing and what is the catalyst to build signs with my name on it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is VERY "surprising" that your Imagination and Pretend "works" so "well" for you,given "all" that you and Knee Deep The Retard "do". Drooling on ice and Bargain Basement Hatchet attempts,really must make for a BIG Day for you Fhuqktards. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Google as you MUST and I likely have a fhuqking "few" more. Hint.

Pardon perspective and the fact you couldn't even start it and Knee Deep The Retard couldn't hoist it. You gals are some SERIOUSLY "rugged" bitches. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Be sure and share these Splendid Pixels with Knee Deep The Retard and have your Drool Bib at the fhuqking ready for her. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Here's to how EXCEPTIONALLY well founded your COUNTLESS insecurities are,you Magnificent Whining KCHUNT. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining. You are doing "GREAT!",as that High Pitched Nasal Whine is Bitchin'!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, you can't post pics of your place, and you don't have any of you, with your kids, where the kid is smiling, and you don't know who your grandkid's dad is.

Got it.

The best part is you are so good at losing you think you're winning.

I'm guessing you're in a long, happy marriage too?????

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

And, pro tip: you don't buy "good" "hatchets" for throwing. You buy, well, THROWING tomahawks.

😉

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing you and Knee Deep The Retard can "throw",is a Hissy Fit and I rather enjoy that your Crying Karen Melting Smowflake Routine,is assuredly no "Act". Hint. Fhuqking laughing!

Pardon having launched dozens of GB's through the air,with rather spectacular results,despite same being wellll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". At least you "get" to read about it and ogle the Splendid Pixels,as you "live" vicariously. But at least now,you can say you've "seen" one! Hint.

Be sure to show Knee Deep The Retard,as you try to pry her away from the Mall and perhaps someday take her to a Zoo. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Perhaps make another sign? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Here's to how EXCEPTIONALLY well founded your COUNTLESS insecurities are,you Magnificent Whining KCHUNT. Hint.

Hint.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick please regale us with splended pixels of your palace.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, you can't post pics of your place, and you don't have any of you, with your kids, where the kid is smiling, and you don't know who your grandkid's dad is.

Got it.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And stick, you forgot to answer, is that the slut daughter who doesn't know who her kids dad is?

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And, just because of the "stolen pixels" hilarity, GFY.....

Being poor, poor (literally) sucks, but I dig deep, and, somehow, manage to carry on.....

😉

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ReeferLady,

Admittedly,I get a "few" PM's,but haven't seen your contact info yet,for a pair of my well worn underwear. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Hoalie,

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to show Knee Deep The Retard,so she at least can say she's "seen" the Real Outdoors. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Raferman

Be like hoarders with a freaking avalanche of rusted barrels, colored tape and SS boxes almost killing someone.

I’m betting Stick has more colored tape than anybody in AK.
Probably keeps his Stick House taped together with it too. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Got it.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You still have the three chins, or are you moving up in the world and got yourself a fourth?

Since you're super rich, with that "doctor money," you shouldn't mind answering: are your daughter and grandson receiving public assistance?

Because if they are, you're an even bigger pile of shiit than I imagined.

😜

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
As I recall there's a goddam lake everywhere you look in Minnesota. And the mosquitos will carry your ass away and drain you if you ain't smothered in bug spray. If you ain't got a view of a lake there you're one of the few. Too bad there ain't any mountains so you can have a decent view..

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Cabin behind me is paid off. I'm pretending that I'm selling it so I can afford some tape, a hacksaw, and a super sniper. That's why I don't look happy. Pretending to be a broke dick loser who posts pictures of his mail along with irrelevant crap in threads and thinks super snipers are the best is depressing.

But, you've got, what did you say? 75,000,000 acres to play on.

Hey, since you're Mr Alaska, maybe impress us with your biggest Caribou. How about your best curly-horned mountain sheep thingy?

I'll bet you got lots of good pics of them. That would cheer me up.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 71 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,877
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.