Campfire Ranger
Oregon Ballet? Never been... wink

Carpe' Scrotum
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Several , some ok , nothing special , but some laughs .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've had some fun at the Bush Company in Anchorage...lol...🤣
One time in 1998 my long time buddy in Eagle River treated me to an evening of drinking and debauchery before our fly out Caribou hunt, ending up there.
Long, fun night....
Just before closing time I got up from my chair and thought we were leaving, when two strippers grabbed me and took me up on stage.
They stripped me down to my underwear and laid me down on a bench on my back.
They proceeded to perform lewd acts upon me to the great pleasure of the audience...🤣
When the music quit, they both took their hands and rubbed my chest hairs into a million little knots that pained me for the rest of the week...🤣
My friend laughs about that to this day.

Funny story.
While at a sheep hunting convention in Reno, myself and a couple buddies stopped into a strip club for a few laughs and drinks.
The conversation turned to a mutual friend that had sadly been unsuccessful in filling his desert sheep tag in Nevada.
It was his grand slam ram and he was devastated.
We thought we'd get him something to cheer him up so we had the girls draw up a t-shirt for him.
I thought he was going to slug me when I gave this to him....🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He later got his Grand Slam with an Arizona ram.
Upon his untimely death in 2019, I received a package from. His widow....it was the t-shirt...🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Me.
Never.
Never will.

As a Christian, I may not talk the talk as I should, but I do my best to walk the walk.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
World famous Hip Hugger.
GM plant nearby so entertained a lot of vendors, hence the notoriety I reckon.

Japanese dudes after 1 beer and 1 set of American bewbies were a riot.

The beer has always been horrible there and as I got older beer was way more important than bewbies.

Been decades. Wonder how it is nowadays?

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by slumlord
So this was all another social experiment

Like the water bottle thread

This thread was about if you HAD NEVER been to a nudie bar, please chime in

not about the most depraved chit you ever seen in some chithole turd world country or etc, etc etc etc

Sheesh

I still love you knuckleheads

LOL

I noticed this... why this will be my one and only post on this thread

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Used to be one in the city I grew up in. Kitty Cat Club or some such. Tried to look it up online, historical.

Old neighbor when I was a kid went there, as the brewery was nearby ( he a brewmeister ).

He and his wife were cool and would play cards at my moms. Mom smoked so old Frank would hand her a book of matches from the Kitty Cat Club.

Mom would laugh her azz off.

Last edited by hookeye; 10/24/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Arby's. We have the meats!

The original Frito Bandito!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ya just end up going home with a light wallet, heavy balls, and a swollen prostate.

Usually.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When on the rare occasion my son in lw comes to town and both his sons are along the always want to hit the tiddy bar. The boys are in the army so it's rare I have all three at the house. naturally they want to drag me along. Boring! Although the last time there was a very cute Asin dancer which was tempting. My youngest grandson grabber her for a lap dance and a bit later on they went for a private lap dance that lasted well over an hour. My guess is she rubbed him rong time. He did have a silly grin when he came back from that "dance".
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by skfullen
Arby's. We have the meats!

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hookeye
World famous Hip Hugger.
GM plant nearby so entertained a lot of vendors, hence the notoriety I reckon.

Japanese dudes after 1 beer and 1 set of American bewbies were a riot.

The beer has always been horrible there and as I got older beer was way more important than bewbies.

Been decades. Wonder how it is nowadays?

Kokomo IN?

3825 24336
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Many times, but I haven't been inside of one in probably ten years or more. So many stories.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 10/24/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Back before SF went completely nuts, we used to go to the O'Farrell Theater (of Mitchell Brothers fame) for bachelor parties, including mine. The things that happened there gave SF a good reputation.

For a work friend's bachelor party, all of us in the internal audit department, including management, took him to the Mitchell Bros with a bunch of cash in our pockets. We had a private table and the chicks came out with bags that looked like tool bags, but they were filled up with special equipment (mostly [bleep] and vibrators, but also some really off the wall stuff like ping pong balls). One of the guys with us was this uptight SVP who everyone disliked, but he was drunk and actually tolerable then. The chicks sensed we didn't like him and when he left to go to the bathroom, one of them got up on our table, shoved a few ping pong balls in her cooch and then auctioned off shooting them out at the SVP. I believe we got to $200 bucks and next thing the SVP knows when he got back to the table, a little asian chick is bent over with her junk in his face and she starts hitting him in the face with ping pong balls. It was worth the $200.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Remsen
Back before SF went completely nuts, we used to go to the O'Farrell Theater (of Mitchell Brothers fame) for bachelor parties, including mine. The things that happened there gave SF a good reputation.

For a work friend's bachelor party, all of us in the internal audit department, including management, took him to the Mitchell Bros with a bunch of cash in our pockets. We had a private table and the chicks came out with bags that looked like tool bags, but they were filled up with special equipment (mostly [bleep] and vibrators, but also some really off the wall stuff like ping pong balls). One of the guys with us was this uptight SVP who everyone disliked, but he was drunk and actually tolerable then. The chicks sensed we didn't like him and when he left to go to the bathroom, one of them got up on our table, shoved a few ping pong balls in her cooch and then auctioned off shooting them out at the SVP. I believe we got to $200 bucks and next thing the SVP knows when he got back to the table, a little asian chick is bent over with her junk in his face and she starts hitting him in the face with ping pong balls. It was worth the $200.

Hard pass on a bachelor party in SanFran lol.

MAGA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Friend of mine's mom was a beautician and worked for a short period for a gentlemans club. She did the girls hair and makeup before they went on stage. She told me almost all of them were train wrecks, addicted to drugs, married to two guys at the same time, bisexual, etc. When the high rollers would come in, the girls would have fist fights because they wanted the big money these guys would spend in two hours. Bouncers would break them up and of course the big spenders picked who they wanted anyway. She worked there less than a year, said one of the girls committed suicide a few months after she left

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jericho
Friend of mine's mom was a beautician and worked for a short period for a gentlemans club. She did the girls hair and makeup before they went on stage. She told me almost all of them were train wrecks, addicted to drugs, married to two guys at the same time, bisexual, etc. When the high rollers would come in, the girls would have fist fights because they wanted the big money these guys would spend in two hours. Bouncers would break them up and of course the big spenders picked who they wanted anyway. She worked there less than a year, said one of the girls committed suicide a few months after she left

Know a guy that managed a Strip Club for a while.
He said pretty much the same thing. Said most of them were doper train wreck drama queens. Said it was probably the worst job he ever had.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Girls don’t work in places like that because they had good childhoods.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Been in the Abbott's Clubhouse a few times
when Darrell and Vinnie Paul were still living and
would stop in for a refreshment and an eyeful

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,426
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.