Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Been really crappy here the last few days. Just finished Peaky Blinders for the 5th or 6th time. Am Soooooo looking forward to season 6 (in hopefully early 2022). Was doing some internet searching and found out Polly died in real life, had no idea.

Has to be one of the best series I've ever watched, absolutely love it.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Interesting guns. The fella that plays Arthur does a great job. Good series

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Gonna miss Polly. frown

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had to Google, never heard of it.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great series, the new season was to be out in November...but I highly doubt that now, it may end at this point TBH.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Very good show. That guy that plays Arthur is by far the best actor on it

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I think she was married to the guy who played Dick Winters in band of brothers.

I watched the first few seasons. One season started out a little hyped like it had become a caricature of itself. May need to go back and work through the first few episodes of that season. Maybe it warms back up.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Great series, the new season was to be out in November...but I highly doubt that now, it may end at this point TBH.

No, the Rona backed up filming. Set to release spring/summer 2022.

And word is there is going to be a movie after the end. I don't know what that's all about though.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I dont watch much tv. But I saw an episode of Peaky Blinders and loved it. With winter coming I might get into it.

Has anyone watched The Man in the High Castle? Saw one episode and loved that also. Might have to do both this winter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hey? Why?
Because we can.
Because we fookin’ can.
And if we can, we do.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by pahick

Love Alfie too. Dillonbuck you have to watch it, paying for Netflix is worth it just for Peaky Blinders. Yea a bunch here have boycotted Netflix with good reason but I watch it on my ex wife's account.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This will be the final season, already done with filming...movie in 2023

The “Peaky Blinders” film will shoot in 18 months time, Variety can reveal.

The world of hit BBC and HBO Max show “Peaky Blinders” will conclude after the feature film that will follow its sixth and final season, creator Steven Knight confirmed on Thursday.

Speaking at a BFI London Film Festival panel on writing across genres, Knight said that season 6 is shot and almost completely edited. It’s currently set for a spring 2022 bow.

The British writer told Variety separately that the film will go into production in 2023.

“And then I am going to write the feature which will be set in and shot in Birmingham,” Knight said at the panel. “And that will probably be the sort of the end of the road for ‘Peaky Blinders’ as we know it,” Knight said. The writer said that there could be “shows related” to the “Peaky Blinders” universe, preferring not to use the term spin-offs, which he is not fond of.

Should there be spin-offs, however, Knight will not necessarily be supervising them, as he would rather “pass on the baton,” the writer said.

Knight also revealed that the upcoming film and TV studio and academy in Birmingham he is backing, with the involvement of the BFI, the BBC Academy, Birmingham City University and the Birmingham Film Academy, would feature an initiative called “Second Unit” where students would get practical experience on productions.

“For too long productions have taken very enthusiastic, very talented young people, and paid them nothing and had them making coffee and running around and doing nothing,” Knight said. “It’s a real shame.”

Knight said that the studio and academy would create an environment that simulates the conditions students would actually be working in in their chosen fields.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 10/26/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I dont watch much tv. But I saw an episode of Peaky Blinders and loved it. With winter coming I might get into it.

Has anyone watched The Man in the High Castle? Saw one episode and loved that also. Might have to do both this winter.

Never watched or heard of that one, anyone else have any comments on it?

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
This will be the final season, already done with filming...movie in 2023

The “Peaky Blinders” film will shoot in 18 months time, Variety can reveal.

The world of hit BBC and HBO Max show “Peaky Blinders” will conclude after the feature film that will follow its sixth and final season, creator Steven Knight confirmed on Thursday.

Speaking at a BFI London Film Festival panel on writing across genres, Knight said that season 6 is shot and almost completely edited. It’s currently set for a spring 2022 bow.

The British writer told Variety separately that the film will go into production in 2023.

“And then I am going to write the feature which will be set in and shot in Birmingham,” Knight said at the panel. “And that will probably be the sort of the end of the road for ‘Peaky Blinders’ as we know it,” Knight said. The writer said that there could be “shows related” to the “Peaky Blinders” universe, preferring not to use the term spin-offs, which he is not fond of.

Should there be spin-offs, however, Knight will not necessarily be supervising them, as he would rather “pass on the baton,” the writer said.

Knight also revealed that the upcoming film and TV studio and academy in Birmingham he is backing, with the involvement of the BFI, the BBC Academy, Birmingham City University and the Birmingham Film Academy, would feature an initiative called “Second Unit” where students would get practical experience on productions.

“For too long productions have taken very enthusiastic, very talented young people, and paid them nothing and had them making coffee and running around and doing nothing,” Knight said. “It’s a real shame.”

Knight said that the studio and academy would create an environment that simulates the conditions students would actually be working in in their chosen fields.

Yep

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Awesome series!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I can’t watch one episode at a time. Takes me about a full episode to figure out what the fook they’re saying haha. Damn good show though. Pretty horses too.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Never watched or heard of that one, anyone else have any comments on it?

Its on Prime. Its an alternative ending to WWII....

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It didn't suck! Some really good acting in it!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What I have heard is that the actress that played Polly died of the corona virus. Also they are now going to end it with a movie instead of a series.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 64 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,813
Posts18,477,617
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.