Happy has messiah complex apparently.

True to your Con.
Tell another lie Con man.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I am not sure if I am a saint, a reprobate or the spawn of satan. I am hoping one of the CF apostles will help me out.

PTL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by auk1124

We ask that You will show them to be but mortal men and bring into their lives that which may make them consider the evil they do here each week.

Do you seriously think that people on here are evil?

I don't know the personal lives of any here. However, I'm told that I will know them by their fruit. That includes the fruit of their words as Jesus Himself described. He hated most those who defied Him in turning the lost from His gift of life. What greater harm is done than that of standing in the Way of others getting the gift of heaven to suffer forever. If that is not evil, then tell me what it is?
Jesus and God never hated anyone. Look at 1st John 3-15 and 4-20. There are a few hundred other verses that prove that. That said, God most certainly hates all evil and a lot of these foolish creatures of Satan are most certainly evil, which is defined as anything that contradicts the Holy Nature of God. Now, we are all sinners but if we believe all sin is forgiven if our hearts are pure and realizes, condemns, and asks for forgiveness for any evil we perceive we have. Those who won't will not have forgiveness and their reward will be Hell for eternity. This is why we should just leave them to themselves. They are spiteful hateful deviants trying to be funny. Do not humor them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I am not sure if I am a saint, a reprobate or the spawn of satan. I am hoping one of the CF apostles will help me out.

PTL

mike r

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

Hint.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Happy has messiah complex apparently.

True to your Con.
Tell another lie Con man.

You are doing a great job.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker

PTL

mike r

If you have to ask.....

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It Never Fails! Sincere Christians try to ask others to pray for certain things on the CF, and the buzzards start circling, smelling fresh meat.

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B3

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I'm not sure internet prayer is a thing....

Maybe you just saw something new, like a miracle, like from the Holy Ghost? shocked

I mean, if you don't really pay attention to what the Bible actually says or following it, and just use it as a club then I guess its fine...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD

We ask that You will show them to be but mortal men and bring into their lives that which may make them consider the evil they do here each week.

I don't know the personal lives of any here. However, I'm told that I will know them by their fruit. That includes the fruit of their words as Jesus Himself described. He hated most those who defied Him in turning the lost from His gift of life. What greater harm is done than that of standing in the Way of others getting the gift of heaven to suffer forever. If that is not evil, then tell me what it is?
Jesus and God never hated anyone. Look at 1st John 3-15 and 4-20. There are a few hundred other verses that prove that. That said, God most certainly hates all evil and a lot of these foolish creatures of Satan are most certainly evil, which is defined as anything that contradicts the Holy Nature of God. Now, we are all sinners but if we believe all sin is forgiven if our hearts are pure and realizes, condemns, and asks for forgiveness for any evil we perceive we have. Those who won't will not have forgiveness and their reward will be Hell for eternity. This is why we should just leave them to themselves. They are spiteful hateful deviants trying to be funny. Do not humor them.

I can agree with you about that at the end. The problem is that they are the ones pursuing, not the other way around. I leave them to themselves and normally keep my mouth shut as to the sins unless there's some serious blasphemy or attempts to keep others from the good news. This is clearly an active habit that developed and this thread has already become an example of it before happy hour at the bar.
I need to point out several things that are not personal attacks, but only disagreement that I think might be something we believers need to consider and ask ourselves. I had to learn this and did not always understand these principles.
I respectfully disagree with a couple of your points.

You said ,
"...if we believe all sin is forgiven if our hearts are pure and realizes, condemns, and asks for forgiveness for any evil we perceive we have..."

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

There's no " if" when it comes to whether or not our hearts are pure. The unbeliever is incapable of a pure heart. In fact they don't even realize how desperately wicked it is.

This is why everyone needs a Savior.
This included Mary, the mother of Jesus' humanity to whom someone prayed to, only to make a railing false accusation.
A man can chant like a pagan to Mary and turn around and use Jesus' holy Name in the most blasphemous way that nobody should have to read! I hate that. What about you?
Did you know that God is angry with the wicked every day?

Faith in the Savior apart from purifying our hearts is what the Bible tells unbelievers to do. Most claiming to know Him mix grace with works, which is unacceptable with the Lord.
Once He is made the sole Object of that trust, the gift of life is then given at that moment, never to be removed.

Certainly God loves. I would like to see believers boldly share the love of God with everyone. Too often I see them step back passively while the troll village gets together, crashes a good prayer thread or sermon thread. Is it that we believers just need to show more love to those who trample on anything a Christian says or quotes from God's Word?

If you care to do a word study, you'll find that there are many times God hates certain people for reasons that He is certainly justified in doing so. He wants believers to hate evil as well.

We are told to not be hypocrites in regards to this.
Fake love is that which is superficial and does not hate.

Romans 12:9
"Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."

Amos 5:15
"Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph."

Psalm 97:10
"Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked."

Proverbs 616...
"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. "

Psalm 11
"The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup."

Are those people that God still loves?
There's a point at which God can come to hate someone.
There are whole cities that God hated. Did He rain fire and brimstone upon the homosexual cities of Judges 19 done out of love for them?

The God hating sodomites didn't want to have anything to do with God. They just were focused on gang raping the new guys in town Genesis 19. When I read that, I hate that city. Should I love it?

When I share the free gift of everlasting Life that Jesus suffered and gave His life for, there comes a gang of arrogant trolls who do what some pharisees did in the gospels.
What do you think He thinks about that?

HC

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/26/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

I hearby ask you, FATHER, for the forgiveness of our sins against you and thank you FATHER for this day you have given us.
Amen.

You’re welcome but you don’t have to make such a big thing of it.

Hahaha. Tff. As usual the Col comes through.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford

Evil....on an internet forum....

HapCamp is the final AUTHORITI???

No, but he gives credit where its due, to GOD All Mighty, where credit is due.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
I lifted one up Israel too

Is that the name of the lady what makes the best apple pies ever?

Marie Callender?

Miss Israel

She has a different kind of pie. Peach cobbler.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
And all them countries full of little black babies too. Please don’t forget them, Jesus.

Amen!

Amen. My oh my how we've tried to help them.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Evil....on an internet forum....

HapCamp is the final AUTHORITI???

No, but he gives credit where its due, to GOD All Mighty, where credit is due.

He prays for himself.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
What about the Canadians? \

They seem okay. Can we pray for them too??

Well, theres a few of them we can, like BC cal.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Jag....
Please tell me you dont mean Saints like as in people on here in some way.

Tell me I'm mistaken in how I took your title to this thread.

Yes bro. Saints are on the Fire. Rick wouldnt have it any other way.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
And all them countries full of little black babies too. Please don’t forget them, Jesus.

Amen!

I dont think it works that way. Some of them are Muslims or other things too.

If below the age of accountability they are destined for Heaven according to HIM.

Isnt it amazing, so many of them will be there shining shoes while so many Fire patriots are pissing fire in hell. Dayom. Just dayom. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/26/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 70 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,660
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.