Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’ve never seen the show, I’m not surprised Tom Hardy ended up in it, reminds me of the Legend movie, about the Keats, a couple of real gangsters in the ‘60’s.

He was great in Lawless also.

I tried to watch Peaky.

Dang accents make it hard…

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’ve never seen the show, I’m not surprised Tom Hardy ended up in it, reminds me of the Legend movie, about the Keats, a couple of real gangsters in the ‘60’s.

I tried to watch Peaky.

Try it with captions on. Pal who put me on to it watches it that way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Incredible show. Top three of all time for me since they started these things. Breaking Bad, and Sopranos would be only other two shows in its league.

Same here.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

I tried to watch Peaky.

He was easily the best character, Fitzgerald, in the otherwise disappointing “The Revenant”.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Bit of trivia, it was filmed in Melbourne Australia

Wrong, all filmed in the UK.....

Greater Manchester and Lancashire, UK · Dudley, West Midlands, UK · Liverpool, Merseyside, UK · Cheshire, UK.

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I'm ready to start the last season on Prime. I've enjoyed it, but one thing in particular has gotten out of hand. By now I expect a ball of fire to come roaring out of the fireplace when the Shelbys are sitting around the parlor drinking whiskey. If you've seen the series you know what I'm talking about. OK in a foundry, but out of place on an auto assembly line, etc., etc. And the Shelbys are also fortunate that the Italians didn't know that the buttstock on a Thompson was not there for tucking under the arm or worse yet, to be laid along the forearm for single-handed firing.

Increasing my post count so people will buy stuff from me
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I dont watch much tv. But I saw an episode of Peaky Blinders and loved it. With winter coming I might get into it.

Has anyone watched The Man in the High Castle? Saw one episode and loved that also. Might have to do both this winter.

Never watched or heard of that one, anyone else have any comments on it?

Its on Prime. Its an alternative ending to WWII....

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Not a bad series but the damn song at the beginning has to GO! As others have said not in the same league as Peaky Blinders.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I dont watch much tv. But I saw an episode of Peaky Blinders and loved it. With winter coming I might get into it.

Has anyone watched The Man in the High Castle? Saw one episode and loved that also. Might have to do both this winter.

I watched the entire Man in the High Castle, 2-3 episodes at a time.

Interesting and entertaining.

I'll have to see if PB is on Prime. for free of course.... I don't buy nothin there.

Last edited by las; 10/29/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by las

I watched the entire Man in the High Castle, 2-3 episodes at a time.

Interesting and entertaining.

I'll have to see if PB is on Prime. for free of course.... I don't buy nothin there.

It's on Netflix. I think you can have several houses on one Netlfix account. Obviously I can't help everyone out but I might be able to help out a few.
I'm telling you this series alone is worth the admission. Pm if you need to

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,797
Posts18,477,411
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.