D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by hanco
Midway has small rifle magnum primers now. Limit 1000

Thanks hanco

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
They had some cci-500 this morning, too, but those are gone.

I bought a couple bricks of Federals from Natchez yesterday.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
17 pages of primers available, 10 seconds ago.

https://ammoseek.com/reloading/primers

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Clarkm
17 pages of primers available, 10 seconds ago.

https://ammoseek.com/reloading/primers

I don't think that 17 pages....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Directed at nobody in particular and to the forum in general (yes, including myself) it is truly amazing how many people on this forum make a concerted effort to go out of their way to be a-holes to other members and to make themselves seem superior. It's like listening to Democrat politicians.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
There no excuse for it.

Correct.

There’s no excuse, except abject poverty, for allowing oneself to run short of needful things when all the warning signs of previous market blips are right in front of one’s face. There are reasons: inattention, laziness, distraction, arrogance, naivety. Finger-pointing and conspiracy theories might soothe hurt feelers, but I’ve yet to see any evidence that there’s some evil plot afoot to wreck Deer Season.

Plus 10 in a nutshell ,the days of buying what you want when you want for how much you want to pay are gone forever. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Haven't you heard the spokes "person" from the Brandon Administration? Everything is in short supply because they have been so successful at economic recovery, that people are just rolling in cash and buying everything as soon as it's produced.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Directed at nobody in particular and to the forum in general (yes, including myself) it is truly amazing how many people on this forum make a concerted effort to go out of their way to be a-holes to other members and to make themselves seem superior. It's like listening to Democrat politicians.

Well, this a-hole has seen plenty of vitriol slung from the Have-Nots here. Boomer, Prepper, Fudd, and Hoarder come quickly to mind. Especially puzzling is the ridiculous assertion that the stuff I’ve accumulated over literally years is somehow to blame for the current dearth of components. I feel for those in need, but what I have now has exactly zero, nada, bupkis, zilch to do with what’s out there for sale and the prices. Anything I’ve bought over the past year or so was available to anyone who wanted it and put in the effort to find it. Not into name calling, but also not in the sugar-coating business.

Betcherazz that the next time this happens, many of the same people will be in the same boat they are now, Guaranfugging-teed.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Especially puzzling is the ridiculous assertion that the stuff I’ve accumulated over literally years is somehow to blame for the current dearth of components. I feel for those in need, but what I have now has exactly zero, nada, bupkis, zilch to do with what’s out there for sale and the prices. Anything I’ve bought over the past year or so was available to anyone who wanted it and put in the effort to find it.

100% correctamundo and agreed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Midway had CCI 200's this morning. Bought a brick for $75 plus hazmat, shipping and taxes. It's about $107 all in.

Woof!

God Bless America
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The powder shortage isn't being helped because some of the nitrocellulose is being diverted to manufacturing covid test kits. Details on section 2.4 in the link.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7560266/

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Was at my LGS (and range) today. Plenty of powder (8# TAC for $200) and bullets fairly priced. They have done pretty well throughout keeping pricing unstupid. Still no primers. Thankfully, I need nothing.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Good point - lots of shoulders dislocated from patting oneself on the back.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ERK
According to Biden and his twat it’s because we buy to much. How can you buy to much when it’s not on the shelf. Inquiring minds want to know. Edk

And since they couldn't lay straight in bed I am going to assume governments are stocking up.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Saw some powder at LGS, but nothing like H4350 or H1000

NRA lifetime member
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 3,357 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,505
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.