Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Have any drugs been taken off the market the past 16 years because they have been proven to be extremely harmful?

So we should trust large pharmaceutical companies that have a well documented past of killing hundreds of thousands, hiding their research that clearly stated that their products weren't safe and killing and maiming millions of innocent people with their toxic dangerous products that had previously passed rigorous FDA protocols?

I had Covid and the science and facts indicate I have much stronger and robust anti bodies than hysterical old kooks like you. instead of reacting like an anti science covid queen like you I took preemptive action to beat the virus in 2 days.

how does one "crock" from covid? lmao

btw you can teach a 10 year old girl to bang steel at 1000 yards in about 30 min. not rocket science

Originally Posted by battue
16 year old story, which can't be denied.....and the backlash caused a major change in how drug manufacturers market and develop new drugs...Which I think was mentioned in the article.

I don't want or expect that you or any other should be required to be vaccinated in this particular situation..However, out and out omission of the entire story, and cherry picking off the wall blogs, from those who have questionable credentials give little credence to some opinions.

I chose to be vaccinated after talking with many knowledge individuals in the medical field...People I personally respect, people who themselves were vaccinated after critical evaluation of the pros and cons. I've seen enough medical BS here that my choice on who to follow was easy..

Yours obviously is also...

However, as an example, If I want to inquire about LR shooting and scopes...I will throw my vote in with the likes of Jordan and a few others here, the ones who know the game and not those who are mostly guessing.

Don't get the shot...but if you perchance crock from Covid...there won't be any I'm sorry or feel bads for you and yours...You made the decision....If I die from the shot, no problem with you feeling the same. I'm on a relatively short rope, I doubt the shot will be what gets me.

Last edited by ribka; 10/27/21.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So the shot prevents you from getting covid and spreading the covid virus? The settled science 10 months ago told us those 2 facts repeatedly.

Share some detailed info on the booster research and the rigorous FDA approval process of these new unproven boosters. Cmon covid genius, lol

Originally Posted by battue
UPMC and mentioned I don't think you should be required to get the vaccine...The government requiring it, I don't agree with either...But they care less what I think.

And as of now they have not required employees to be vaccinated..

And at 77 and having pushed myself for years past what most do..,. and still do....I could have a HA anytime. Combined with another issue that has corrected for now...Who knows what the future holds. If it happens tomorrow...."See, the shot, the shot." And it would be a guess.

Odd things is I must know at least 200 who have been vaccinated. None have had a HA or other debilitating issues.

But to repeat....I could care less if any here decide not to be vaccinated, in that I waited until around late September to make a final decision, after talking with medical people that I respect.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They tested it for a couple weeks and said it was fine.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They tested it for a couple weeks and said it was fine.

Probably didn’t test it at all, since it is the same as the initial shot. One can make a good argument against, if that is the case.

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B U L L S H I T !!!

M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by funnybone
B U L L S H I T !!!

Lmao coming from a liberal retard like you

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Bump.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Advising people to take "high dose" Vitamin D is a ridiculously stupid thing to do.

Expand upon "high dose" before I call you an idiot

It was the OP who failed to define "high Dose".

CAUTION

This is one of the most dangerous mouse and rat poisons on the market. Cholecalciferol, or activated vitamin D3, causes a life-threateningly high calcium and phosphorus level in the body, resulting in severe, acute kidney failure, cardiovascular abnormalities, and tissue mineralization. This can progress to life-threatening disease. Even though this is a vitamin, it is toxic to dogs, cats, and children as well as rodents. Human vitamin D3 supplements taken at high enough doses are also toxic via this same mechanism.
Clinical Signs

Signs typically begin 12-24 hours after ingestion and may be non-specific at the onset. While the renal system is often most acutely affected, eventually the cardiac, pulmonary GI and CNS systems may be as well.

0-24 hours: Increased thirst and urination, hypercalcemia, hyperphosphatemia

12-48 hours: Anorexia, vomiting, weakness, lethargy, melena (black stool with digested blood)

2-4 days: Acute kidney failure

3-5 days: Depression, frank bloody diarrhea, hematuria, prominent bradycardia, death

There is no antidote for cholecalciferol mouse and rat poison and. This is one of the most challenging poisoning cases to treat. Prolonged hospitalization and frequent laboratory monitoring are required. For recent ingestions (within a few hours), aggressive decontamination with emesis (induced vomiting) and repeated doses of activated charcoal are recommended. For patients who are already symptomatic, treatment includes aggressive IV fluids and specific drugs (e.g., diuretics, steroids, calcitonin and bisphosphonates) to decrease calcium levels in the body. It is vital to bring the calcium level down as quickly as possible to avoid permanent tissue mineralization and organ damage. Frequent monitoring of blood work (calcium, phosphorus, and kidney values) is needed on a daily basis during treatment and for a period of at least 2-6 weeks after ingestion.

Unfortunately, cholecalciferol has a very narrow margin of safety, which means that ingestion of even a small amount of this poison can result in severe clinical signs or death. Toxic ingestions must be treated quickly and appropriately to prevent kidney failure and tissue mineralization. Poisoned patients will require ongoing therapy for months even after they are discharged from the hospital.

Products are Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) marketed in 0.075% concentration (e.g., Quintox®, Rampage®) as pellets, grain mixes, place packs or bait blocks. Toxicity develops with very small amounts ingested (approximately 1 tbsp of bait for a 40 lb dog). Human vitamin D3 supplements (both prescription strength and over-the-counter) are also toxic at high doses.

If you think your pet may have ingested cholecalciferol bait or vitamin D3 please seek treatment immediately.

There are a whole cadre of nearly illiterate posters here who denigrate half the products in our food and drug supply as being poisons. Yet those same posters are here prescribing "high dose" rat poison as a curative for ailments invented from their vivid imaginations

60,000 IU daily for severa months.

That is in no way coming from an extra D3 pill a day.

Thanks for that, Jim. You continue to amaze.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (6MMWASP, 260Remguy, 257_X_50, 450yukon, 79S, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,757
Posts18,476,385
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.