-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Five Months After Indictment, Feds Finally Arrest Longtime TV Cameraman For Threatening to Kill Rep. Gaetz.

Over five months after a federal grand jury indicted a California man for threatening to kill Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and his kids, the Department of Justice have finally made the arrest.

The DOJ have arrested longtime television and film cameraman Eugene “Gene” Huelsman for leaving a menacing voicemail for Gaetz on January 9, 2021. Huelsman told the Florida Republican to watch his back, and his children’s too, because he was coming for them.

“I’m going to put a bullet in you and I’m going to put a bullet in one of your f—king kids too,” Huesman said, adding, “I hate you.”

Gaetz recently married and has an adopted adult son.

[Linked Image from overland.amgreatness.com]

According to IMBD, Huelsman has done camera work for Saturday Night Live, Late Night With Conan O’Brien, the Ellen DeGeneres Show, and numerous T.V. series, award shows, and specials, including FOX’s “New Year’s Eve Toast & Roast 2021.”

Fox News reporter Kevin Cork told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that Huelsman has worked for ABC, NBC, and CNN.

The cameraman has almost 30 years experience in television and film production, according to his profile on LinkedIn.

He was arrested over the weekend in the Los Angeles area, Cork reported.

The DOJ has not yet detained the deranged man who threatened to kill Gaetz on Twitter earlier this month, and who allegedly traveled to Washington D.C. to fulfill his mission. These threats have happened as the Justice Department has executed the biggest and most aggressive dragnet in its history to arrest political dissidents. As Carlson noted, the feds have managed to arrest “hundreds and hundreds and hundreds” of Trump supporters who trespassed in the Capitol on January 6.

Cork told Carlson on his show Tuesday night that federal law enforcement usually takes threats to congressmen very seriously, especially in light of the congressional baseball shooting of June 2017 that nearly killed Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.).

“In this case, authorities have acted, albeit belatedly,” Cork noted.

In a floor speech last week, Gaetz drew attention to a disturbed individual who had been threatening him on Twitter

“I think someone may be trying to kill me, and if they’re successful, I would like my constituents and my family to know who stopped their arrest,” Gaetz said, going on to explain that that a man with the Twitter handle @CIABOBISATYOURDOOR had threatened to kill him, and was on his way to D.C.

“Lookie here pal. I lived in Portland. Portland has ordered a hit on you. I accepted the contract. Have a good day,” “CIA Bob” wrote in one tweet.

Despite the Capitol Police’s recommendation that the individual be arrested, the DOJ refused, according to Gaetz.

The congressman said that he found this out from a source in the Investigations and Threat Assessments section of the Protective Services Bureau. According to Gaetz, an official named George DeSesso told him that “the Capitol Police had recommended the arrest of this individual, and that the Department of Justice refused to do so.”

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/26/...raman-for-threatening-to-kill-rep-gaetz/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not surprised .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Gaetz had to expose these deep state cretins on the floor of the House in order to publicly shame them into doing their job.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yeah the deep state controllers probably said let the kook kill Gaetz - one less troublemaker .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,923 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,944
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.