Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
With the lawyers playing their part....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Respectfully...if they had standards on that set the woman would still be alive.

The buck stops at the producer.

Not if the professional armorer on site doesn't do his/her job, and allows rules and protocol to be circumvented.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
She should suffer the consequences of her negligence.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by callnum
You old hens are still wringing your hands over this?

TFF

Originally Posted by callnum
You old hens are still wringing your hands over this?

TFF

No we hope that leftard POS Baldwin goes to jail for negligent homicide.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Respectfully...if they had standards on that set the woman would still be alive.

Not if the professional armorer on site doesn't do his/her job, and allows rules and protocol to be circumvented.

Professional armorer? That makes it OK for Baldwin to shoot someone? You are also an idiot.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
'Rust' armorer breaks silence, blames producers for 'unsafe' set, has 'no idea where live rounds came from'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alec-baldwin-shooting-armorer-live-round

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Who’s sock puppet is LongSpurHunter ???

Some retard who thinks you make movies with gunfights by having the actors "check" the weapons????

LOL. Yep. I figured it was another BoobyBrown sock puppet, since he hadn’t posted for the last couple of days.

Come on over, I have a few guns and the wife is running video. Amazing how you so called CONSERVATIVES give so many passes for people not being responsible for their own actions.

Sad state of affairs

Hey retard who here is giving passes out to people who kill others? It is you leftist scum. Not conservatives. Eat Schitt and die.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
For the guns on the set of the movie where the girl was killed
Sad

What a fat, spoiled pig. Not only has she been given everything, she can't pass anything up, especially if it's on a fork. She has absolutely NO connection to reality. Typical of a society that doesn't have to do anything.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DBT
She should suffer the consequences of her negligence.

So should Baldwin, not only as the trigger man, but as producer responsible for hiring the ignorant snowflake armorer.

As well as the idiot asst. director who knew better than to be handling guns on the set.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Can anyone say with 100% certaintly that Baldwin didn't slip in a live round himself?
Could of been a joke, to scare someone, etc.
No matter what you believe he could of easily put the round in the gun himself.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
'Rust' armorer breaks silence, blames producers for 'unsafe' set, has 'no idea where live rounds came from'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alec-baldwin-shooting-armorer-live-round

Yep, she's passing the buck. I've got a few questions.

Wasn't she the person in charge of loading the gun and handing it off? Did she put the live rounds in it? If she did, didn't she know the difference between blanks, dummies, or live rounds? If she wasn't the one who loaded the gun, who did? If someone else loaded it, why didn't she load it? She's also the person in charge of the ammo. Why didn't she know that there was live ammo on the set?

Sounds like she aught to be held accountable along with the rest of the gang, including Baldwin.

Put your tin foil hats on because to me, it sounds like some pissed off employee slipped the live rounds in to demonstrate how unsafe the set was and how she wasn't qualified to do the job. Just a theory.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 10/30/21.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
She wouldn’t be responsible for an intentional act of someone else. I think that has to at least be considered. Live rounds on a set is such an unusual circumstance as that it has to be considered.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The more I think about this, the more I'm questioning why the consensus seems to be that Hollywood "best practices" somehow absolve the actor.

If I'm in a class and an instructor hands me a firearm and tells me it's unloaded, then I shot someone because: 1. It wasn't and 2. I didn't check, is still be up on charges.

I'm pretty sure the negligent homicide/manslaughter statues don't have a "but they were making a movie" exception written into them.

Which, as usual, makes any inaction my the DA political......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

Professional armorer? That makes it OK for Baldwin to shoot someone? You are also an idiot.

When you have to resort to name calling in every post, I'd say your IQ and ability to have civil discourse is very low.

Carry on....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
She wouldn’t be responsible for an intentional act of someone else. I think that has to at least be considered. Live rounds on a set is such an unusual circumstance as that it has to be considered.

I agree, but she's the one with the Armorer's License. They haven't said how many live rounds were found. It could have only been 1 or 2 mixed in. If it was a whole box, she should have noticed that. I wonder how much training she had to receive and did she have to pass some sort of a test to get the license? Not sure how that works.

Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You guys need to think outside the box for a minute.
I'll repeat myself. No one knows if Baldwin slipped in the loaded round himself. He could of been playing a prank, wanted to scare someone, or wanted to shake up the crew, or set it up so he could scream bloody murder as to why he was handed a loaded gun. He is arrogant enough to do it for any number of reasons to make himself appear to be the "victim" or to try to make others look bad.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

I agree, but she's the one with the Armorer's License. They haven't said how many live rounds were found. It could have only been 1 or 2 mixed in. If it was a whole box, she should have noticed that. I wonder how much training she had to receive and did she have to pass some sort of a test to get the license? Not sure how that works.

They said it was hundreds of live rounds.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300

When you have to resort to name calling in every post, I'd say your IQ and ability to have civil discourse is very low.

Carry on....

How you can be dumb enough to blame anyone other than the person who pulled the trigger is hard to fathom. What professional armorer? Are you so dense you can't see Baldwin hired a dufus to handle the guns? More on Baldwins responsibility for the accident.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Bbl
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
You guys need to think outside the box for a minute.
I'll repeat myself. No one knows if Baldwin slipped in the loaded round himself. He could of been playing a prank, wanted to scare someone, or wanted to shake up the crew, or set it up so he could scream bloody murder as to why he was handed a loaded gun. He is arrogant enough to do it for any number of reasons to make himself appear to be the "victim" or to try to make others look bad.

Maybe he wanted to know what it felt like to wrongfully kill someone.

Just saying. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

They said it was hundreds of live rounds.

I didn't hear that, but it could have been. This is from The Blaze article.

Mendoza said that 500 rounds of ammunition — a mix of blanks, dummy rounds, and suspected live rounds — were found on the set.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 10/30/21.

Ronald Reagan
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 163bc, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,828
Posts18,496,595
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.