Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Now the idiot “Armorer’s Attorneys are claiming “Sabotage”

That some disgruntled crew member stuck a life round in the box of “dummy rounds”

If this was just a “rehearsal’ as they’ve ALL CLAIMED” it was, why was their a “need” to have fake ammo in the gun ???
And as a “highly trained” Set Armorer, shouldn’t she know the difference between a live round and a “dummy round” ???

I’ll even go as far to say her dumbass and some of the other crew members were probably the ones target practicing with live ammo, before the supposed Rehearsal.

Sounds like more Bullschitt to me and that her Lawyers are trying to cover for her incompetent dumbass.

Gotta create some doubt for the Jury or Grand Jury To try and keep her stupid ass out of Jail.

She’ll be the one charged, if anybody is in a actual Criminal Case.
Like I stated before, Baldwin’s arrogant ass, no matter how culpable, will skate on any Criminal Charges, because it happened in the Libertard Schitthole of Santa Fe. Book it. 😜

Here’s the Link:

'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...te-sabotage-deadly-alec-baldwin-shooting

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob

That some disgruntled crew member stuck a life round in the box of “dummy rounds”

If this was just a “rehearsal’ as they’ve ALL CLAIMED” it was, why was their a “need” to have fake ammo in the gun ???
And as a “highly trained” Set Armorer, shouldn’t she know the difference between a live round and a “dummy round” ???

I’ll even go as far to say her dumbass and some of the other crew members were probably the ones target practicing with live ammo, before the supposed Rehearsal.

Sounds like more Bullschitt to me and that her Lawyers are trying to cover for her incompetent dumbass.

Gotta create some doubt for the Jury or Grand Jury To try and keep her stupid ass out of Jail.

Like I stated before, Baldwin’s arrogant ass, no matter how culpable, will skate on any Criminal Charges, because it happened in the Libertard Schitthole of Santa Fe. Book it. 😜

Go look at some of the pics of dummy rounds. They even have primers. I could see that happening. And of course, you would need dummy rounds in a rehearsal. They are checking everything. They are setting up the shot. They want to see how things look on the camera and that includes the big pieces of lead in the cylinder.

I guess the questions I would have to ask are about the alleged target shooting and the number of live rounds found on set. Did they actually go target shooting during their down time? How many live rounds were found? If there was a bunch of them, that’s one thing. If there were just a few or maybe even only that one, then that makes sabotage a lot easier to consider.

As the Set’s Hired “Armorer”, she’s payed to know the difference between a Live Round and the “Dummy Round”
And to keep the Cast and the Crew safe.
She obviously failed miserably at her job.

Like I stated before, a totally incompetent Twit that didn’t know schitt from shinola about guns or ammo. Much less about Gun Safety.
She only got hired because of her Dad’s famous name and previous career as a famous Hollyweird Armor, and Quick Draw Champion.
Or because she was blowing Baldwin. 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/03/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident.

She's just grasping at straws and deflecting.

Had she been doing her job, even the sabotage she speaks of couldn't happen.

She should have personally checked the loads and handed the gun directly to Baldwin with a declaration of status.

By her own admission, she was negligent.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident.

She should have personally checked the loads and handed the gun directly to Baldwin with a declaration of status.

PREZACTLY !!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

This ^^^ for the 20th time.

Standard protocols were broken, the armorer is in charge, the guns should have been locked up if the armorer wasn't supervising weapons and ammo. For the Assistant Director to step in and hand the gun to an idiot actor, certainly isn't the standard safety protocol either.

Did Baldwin pull the trigger, yes of course he did. But negligence took place by professionals before it ever hit his hand, they have a far larger level of legal responsibility that the actor. After the 90 interviews of the people on set, we will know the full truth of what took place...this will take years before action is taken.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I simply refuse to believe he has never had any type of firearm training, let alone didn't "know" he should check a gun whenever it is handed to him.

[Linked Image from ruthlessreviews.com]

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

[Linked Image from i1.wp.com]

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

M1911A1 The Hunt for Red October
Smith & Wesson Model 36 Miami Blues
Desert Eagle Miami Blues
Colt MK IV Series 80 Combat Elite Carter The Getaway
Benelli M3 Super 90 The Getaway
LAR Grizzly Win Mag The Shadow
Colt MK IV Series 80 Heaven's Prisoners
Mossberg 500 Heaven's Prisoners
Beretta Model 70 The Juror
Ruger Mk II The Juror
Colt M1911A1 The Juror
Lorcin L25 The Juror
Winchester Model 1886 The Edge
SIG-Sauer P226 Mercury Rising
Colt Gold Cup National Match Thick as Thieves
12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun Fun with Dick and Jane
Jericho 941 Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Lots of people screwed up. Baldwin's screw up was the biggest. He owns it.

Great post!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I think "sabotage" is the most likely outcome, there were disgruntled crew members that walked off the job that very day.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I think "sabotage" is the most likely outcome, there were disgruntled crew members that walked off the job that very day.

Very unlikely.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Very unlikely.

Why very unlikely? People do stupid shit all the time, and this is an episode of stupid shit already

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Very unlikely.

So now you seem to be saying personal responsibility means nothing and are protecting the trigger puller and now blaming the "armorer" who should have been fired by Baldwin when the first AD happened, sabotage is out of the question?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sabotage is possible, but never underestimate the power of stupidity and incompetence!
The simplest theory is usually the correct theory.
Somebody on the cast, possibly several of them, were using the gun to shoot targets, plinking beer cans or whatever. The armorer, Who’s responsible for the firearms used in the film, was either with them or looking the other way. There had been two previous incidents of “accidental discharges on the set, possibly involving live ammo. There was even more live ammo discovered on the set by the investigators. Incompetence, negligence, stupidity, any and all these words are descriptive.
The armorer, the assistant director, and the idiot who pointed a gun at another person and cocked it and pulled the trigger, each have a helluvalot of explaining to do.
A mother and wife is dead. Another person was injured. There should be serious repercussions for each of these individuals. I don’t know where most of the blame lies, but hopefully an investigation followed by a criminal trial would, IMO, be appropriate.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the glue factory called. they want their horse back.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Sabotage is possible, but never underestimate the power of stupidity and incompetence!
The simplest theory is usually the correct theory.
Somebody on the cast, possibly several of them, were using the gun to shoot targets, plinking beer cans or whatever. The armorer, Who’s responsible for the firearms used in the film, was either with them or looking the other way. There had been two previous incidents of “accidental discharges on the set, possibly involving live ammo. There was even more live ammo discovered on the set by the investigators. Incompetence, negligence, stupidity, any and all these words are descriptive.
The armorer, the assistant director, and the idiot who pointed a gun at another person and cocked it and pulled the trigger, each have a helluvalot of explaining to do.
A mother and wife is dead. Another person was injured. There should be serious repercussions for each of these individuals. I don’t know where most of the blame lies, but hopefully an investigation followed by a criminal trial would, IMO, be appropriate.
7mm

Thank you,
I see irresponsible handling of ammo(not knowing the difference between live and blanks)a much more feasible scenario than an upset worker sabotaging a gun to kill an unknown victim.

Logic and reasoning doesn't seem to be prevalent in this thread, just the hatred of an idiot anti-gun actor.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
More than one person can be criminally liable in a case.
It is not either or.

The production company will be civilly liable, lots of insurance companies will be pointing fingers.

If sabotage, that would be an intentional act, ie murder.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
More than one person can be criminally liable in a case.
It is not either or.

The production company will be civilly liable, lots of insurance companies will be pointing fingers.

If sabotage, that would be an intentional act, ie murder.

Agree %100, and Baldwin shares in the guilt...but he's not at the top of the pyramid.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's hard to keep up with all those shooty things when you're trying to figure out all your pronouns.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like the armorer's lawyers have submitted changes her original statement:

She's now claiming the gun was left unattended for 5-10 minutes, and somebody sabotaged the box of blank ammo by inserting live rounds in the box. Of course it needs to be noted that she's the one that's supposed to insert said "ammo" into gun, and not leave weapons "unattended" at any time.

When all else fails,,,,,,lie.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like the armorer's lawyers have submitted changes her original statement:

She's now claiming the gun was left unattended for 5-10 minutes, and somebody sabotaged the box of blank ammo by inserting live rounds in the box. Of course it needs to be noted that she's the one that's supposed to insert said "ammo" into gun, and not leave weapons "unattended" at any time.

When all else fails,,,,,,lie.

Yep. Just trying to cover her sorry incompetent dumbass.
She’s the twit that should be held mostly responsible for this cluster Fuqk. It was her sole job to keep the guns safe and arrogant asswipes like Baldwin from killing someone.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Go look at some of the pics of dummy rounds. They even have primers. I could see that happening. And of course, you would need dummy rounds in a rehearsal. They are checking everything. They are setting up the shot. They want to see how things look on the camera and that includes the big pieces of lead in the cylinder.

I guess the questions I would have to ask are about the alleged target shooting and the number of live rounds found on set. Did they actually go target shooting during their down time? How many live rounds were found? If there was a bunch of them, that’s one thing. If there were just a few or maybe even only that one, then that makes sabotage a lot easier to consider.

As the Set’s Hired “Armorer”, she’s payed to know the difference between a Live Round and the “Dummy Round”

Like I stated before, a totally incompetent Twit that didn’t know schitt from shinola about guns or ammo. Much less about Gun Safety.
She only got hired because of her Dad’s famous name and previous career as a famous Hollyweird Armor, and Quick Draw Champion.

Wouldn't he be old enough to be her granddad rather than her dad?

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bluefish

Wouldn't he be old enough to be her granddad rather than her dad?

LOL. Yep or GreatGrandDad if it was Tennessee. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 46 invisible), 13,436 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,116
Posts18,542,177
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.