Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Squarewheelcharlie, don't you have some black cock to suck, you're up awful late.

GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
with hospitalized non-vaxed covid survivors. They were in hospital for weeks ventilated to various degrees. They had various problems with various organs upon leaving hospital.
Those interviewed blamed social media algorithms feeding misguided info on covid.
Most also appeared to be of low IQ.

Hey stupidfukk, did you miss the "CNN" part of what you just said? Fuckin moron.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unfortunately, CNN is having a difficult time interviewing all those who have died after being fully vaccinated from Covid. But that would tilt their bullshirt narrative.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
with hospitalized non-vaxed covid survivors. They were in hospital for weeks ventilated to various degrees. They had various problems with various organs upon leaving hospital.
Those interviewed blamed social media algorithms feeding misguided info on covid.

Hey stupidfukk, did you miss the "CNN" part of what you just said? Fuckin moron.

LOL and how many of those low IQ people even know what an algorithm is? I doubt Suck Ass is even close to the whole story. Hell I doubt Suck Ass knows what an algorithm is.

And as far as Social Media Algorithms, it's a proven FACT that Facefugg, Tweeeter, and all the other social media outlet's out there are hard core leftist and censoring anything making any sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Like your butt buddy Biteme, huh?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
With a platform of lies, half truths and misinformation propaganda

The OP is not about Trump.

You are obsessed with Trump. You know what? He isn’t President any longer. Some demented lying azzhole took his place. Let’s talk about him.

Trump gonna push him in the lake.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Media Bias.
No waaaaay.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 11/04/21.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

LOL and how many of those low IQ people even know what an algorithm is? I doubt Suck Ass is even close to the whole story. Hell I doubt Suck Ass knows what an algorithm is.

And as far as Social Media Algorithms, it's a proven FACT that Facefugg, Tweeeter, and all the other social media outlet's out there are hard core leftist and censoring anything making any sense.

He probably thinks it is a VP dance move.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Longbob

LOL. Or The Laughing Hyena Ho going down on Al Gore 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Longbob

LOL. Or The Laughing Hyena Ho going down on Al Gore 😜

Hahahaha!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must be your kin then.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Im betting he knows what alogrythm in tha ass is.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you want to have any credibility or wish to be taken somewhat seriously, you're going to have to stop using discredited sources to back up your drivel.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is covid still a thing?

Yup.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,134 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,912
Posts18,479,552
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.