Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Who just guaranteed passage in the house of Biden’s 1.2 trillion dollar “piss a bunch of money down the drain and make your friends rich” bill.
Half represent NY/NJ.

Bacon (Neb)
Gonzalez (Oh)
Garbarino (NY)
Fitzpatrick (Pa)
Katko (NY)
Kinzinger (Illinois)
Malliotakis (NY)
McKinley (WV)
REED (NY)
Chris smith (NJ)
Upton (MI)
Van Drew (NJ)
Young (AK)

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/06/21.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Stack that 1.2 trillion in one dollar bills, it would stretch from NYC to Los Angeles almost 30 times.
With a national debt of $28,945,700,000,000.00 guess who really gives a fugk any longer?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of course. Among other things, that bill guarantees that other States will pay NY and NJ's taxes.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Hmmm. Mostly union states.

Well now maybe Michigan will get its roads fixed.

I used to think those flaggers on road construction jobs must be a suck job.. well little did I know that if it’s a state/federal job, they make $40 an hour or so. That’s what I was told anyway buy a friend who did once.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who just guaranteed passage in the house of Biden’s 1.2 trillion dollar “piss a bunch of money down the drain and make your friends rich” bill.
Half represent NY/NJ.

Bacon (Neb)
Gonzalez (Oh)
Garbarino (NY)
Fitzpatrick (Pa)
Katko (NY)
Kinzinger (Illinois)
Malliotakis (NY)
McKinley (WV)
REED (NY)
Chris smith (NJ)
Upton (MI)
Van Drew (NJ)
Young (AK)

Yepp...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
McKinley’s not my Rep, so I can’t vote against him. No idea why he bought into this, except there’s been a ton of advertising on YouTube pushing for the spending, including the usual plea for job creation. There’s a reason that places don’t have a lot of good jobs. They already spent a gazillion bucks building Corridor H to bring manufacturing and tourism to the state. I suspect he
was just playing the odds for his district. A vote either way might turn out to be a losing proposition.

In the past, when there aren’t enough jobs, people went where the work was, even my generation, and ones prior. One can’t expect the government to move Heaven and Earth (with mountains of tax money) just so people can continue to live in their hollers.

At any rate, I guess now we’ll “find out what’s in it” as Ol’ Nancy likes to say….

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My guy is on the list...Dons rite 99.9% ..I will send him a note an see

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Done..I will post what he sayz...WELL THAT WAS QUICK A CANED ANSWER AT 8AM>>>>> ....Late last night, I voted in support of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, commonly referred to as the bipartisan infrastructure bill. Perhaps more than anyone else, Alaskans know just how vital reliable infrastructure is to stay connected with one another and secure upward economic mobility. I truly believe that this bipartisan infrastructure legislation represents a historic opportunity to secure the federal investments necessary to modernize and strengthen America's infrastructure needs for the next century and beyond.

The bipartisan infrastructure bill is crucially important for Alaska. It contains many provisions to help our state attain a brighter infrastructure future. I wanted to take a moment to ask you what portion of the infrastructure bill you believe will help Alaska the most.

Last edited by atvalaska; 11/06/21. Reason: I got a response!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
None of them are mine but you can be damn sure if one was I would be on the phone all day on Monday to their office raising hell!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Corridor H...

McKinley and Manchin need to get the "H" punched thru Virginia to I-81... or it will NEVER be effective for WV... NEVER.

Corridor H is the nicest super highway in the entire USA... and zero traffic... crazy stuff... crazy Robert Byrd stuff.

Some of you guys will argue you have nicer highways than H... OK, fine... whatever. Drive the H sometime and then get back to me.

Then again, if "H" never gets punched thru Virginia to I-81... WV will stay just like it is... which is just fine by me personally.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Primary every one of them.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They need to be gone.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Corridor H...

McKinley and Manchin need to get the "H" punched thru Virginia to I-81... or it will NEVER be effective for WV... NEVER.

Corridor H is the nicest super highway in the entire USA... and zero traffic... crazy stuff... crazy Robert Byrd stuff.

Some of you guys will argue you have nicer highways than H... OK, fine... whatever. Drive the H sometime and then get back to me.

Then again, if "H" never gets punched thru Virginia to I-81... WV will stay just like it is... which is just fine by me personally.

Yep. Good roads bring growth and development. Growth and development brings transient misery. I’d do everything possible to keep West Virginia as it is.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 11/06/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That Upton is a real POS.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Never been on it, as I have no reason to go that way anymore. My son told me it is a very nice ride, with zero traffic as was said.

The Governor is trying to bring in business with low taxes. Don’t need a job, so I have no interest in that, and I’m not sure all the folks who say they want good jobs close to home really mean it. LOTS of them in the SW part of the state have a family tradition of being on the dole and supplementing it and addictions with various criminal enterprises. Very Harlan-esque. Makes it tough on the working folks too. Imagine coming home from work and finding your electrical box gone….

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by atvalaska
My guy is on the list...Dons rite 99.9% ..I will send him a note an see

Originally Posted by atvalaska
Done..I will post what he sayz...

I got the answer already: bullshit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Half represent NY/NJ.

Bacon (Neb)
Gonzalez (Oh)
Garbarino (NY)
Fitzpatrick (Pa)
Katko (NY)
Kinzinger (Illinois)
Malliotakis (NY)
McKinley (WV)
REED (NY)
Chris smith (NJ)
Upton (MI)
Van Drew (NJ)
Young (AK)

13 Republican? traitors voted to pass it and AOC and the "Squad" voted against it.....WTF?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Of course. Among other things, that bill guarantees that other States will pay NY and NJ's taxes.

Yep. And again shows there are no real Republican politicians in either state. No conservative ones for sure.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,526
Posts18,530,734
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.