-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMO the vax is just an advanced therapeutic (at best). I'm still not getting it, already had the China Virus, as have my 85 year old parents.

Last edited by sactoller; 11/10/21.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

This is a montage of adverse vaccine reactions caught on tape.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yMxbHFZ2ki4D

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by sactoller
IMO the vax is just an advanced therapeutic (at best). I'm still not getting it, already had the China Virus, as have my 85 year old parents.

Excellent point. I wonder if the trials involved any study to see EXACTLY how therapeutic it is.

If the vaccine does not actually incur immunity then why not just use the other therapeutics which have lower risks of adverse reactions. The world of medicine is upside down on this.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty sure everyone on the fire knows my experience and stance.

Pay your money and take your chances. I'm betting on my solution being successful.....based on what i personally see in my area, with my own eyes....so, I'll just keep on keeping on.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
DocRocket says it works as intended.

LOL

Whatever...

I couldn't care less about DocRocket.

The final word on the subject will come from... CovidSlayer91

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
Branch Covidians.....
Blindly following and beleiving " Trust the Govt".

Honk for Joey.....

When you don't wanna follow blindly anymore, they bring in another mandate to ignore, now they cant see the forest for the tree's.
On the other hand.....I am pleased to see there are about 20% of the populace up here don't follow along.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My wife, daughter and oldest boy got the poke. The youngest boy and I have not. IF the vax offered immunity from the virus I may have a change of mind. However all it offers is a lessening of symptoms, sometimes, so until it actually stops the bug I do not plan to get the poke.

I just tested positive for the kung flu last Monday, symptoms started Friday the previous week. Sunday night was a PITA with the fever that lessened but stayed with me all day Monday. Left home last Friday for my New Mexico deer hunt and noticed a lack of energy as the lingering problem. Poked a hole in a buck Monday morning this week and came home.

So far my employeer is recommending the VAX but not a mandatory thing. But i do test twice a week, or did, not sure what the testing schedule will look like now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

Whatever...

Bro.

He’s a doctor.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The vaccines might have worked if the virus didn't mutate already... now Government is mandating a drug that is ineffective regardless. I've know 5 vaccinated people that got covid. 4 were fine, one died.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

LOL

Unfortunately it now appears to do exactly that. Problem is, what is it intended to do? Keeping humans safe in the best way possible isn’t it.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
My son, DIL and grandson have the China flu. Grandson is only 8 but on the Mex. border south of Tucson.
Both my son and DIL had the Pfizer vax. and have just been diagnosed with Covid.

Yet they mandate the jab for all employers with over 100 employees?

Bullshitt contiues

I thought it was 90% effective.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
got both shots and still recovering from it

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

Whatever...

Bro.

He’s a doctor.

So is my current Governor... Dr. Coonman

So was Mengele...

But ElkSlayer91 is infallible... 6.2% of the time.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just wondering how a vaccine that was developed for a virus that doesn't exist anymore.....can be claimed as effective today?

The vaxx is not keeping you out of the hospital, or lessening the symptoms.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
My son, DIL and grandson have the China flu. Grandson is only 8 but on the Mex. border south of Tucson.
Both my son and DIL had the Pfizer vax. and have just been diagnosed with Covid.

Yet they mandate the jab for all employers with over 100 employees?

Bullshitt contiues

I thought it was 90% effective.

The claim if you believe it is it's initially 90% effective against the V1.0 of the Rona, only 50%-75% effective against delta, and the effectiveness lowers over time. The vax is effective at keeping folks out of the hospital, but not so great keeping you from getting the Rona. Locally 80% of the hospital cases are unvaxed, about 90%+ of the ICU vent cases are unvaxed. We lost some good people here with the delta, only one was vaxed that I know of. There still isn't anyway this chit is going to go away. So we better all figure out how to better live it.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just wondering how a vaccine that was developed for a virus that doesn't exist anymore.....can be claimed as effective today?

Was it something like 9 cases per 100,000 in Florida reported last week?

I think the media should shift gears and start talking about shark attacks... or Fire Ant deaths... or maybe even Canned Oyster deaths (that has to be at least 10 per 100k).

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Oh but now they supposedly have a pill- I suspect Ivermectin based, with probably mostly neutral additives for $ patents - for early treatment of Covid.

From BBC:

"But data suggest molnupiravir needs to be taken soon after symptoms develop to have an effect. An earlier study in patients who had already been hospitalised with severe Covid was halted after disappointing results.
In its approval document, the MHRA recommends the drug is used "as soon as possible" following a positive Covid test and within five days of symptoms onset.
Prof Penny Ward, from King's College London, who was not involved in the study, said: "If these outcomes are replicated in the UK population, then the number of cases requiring hospital admission could be halved and the number of deaths greatly reduced.
"It seems likely that it will be restricted for use by those at highest risk of disease complications - for example older adults with heart, lung or kidney disease, diabetes or cancer."
The UK government has not disclosed how much its initial contract for 480,000 courses of molnupiravir is worth. But US authorities recently made an advance purchase of 1.7 million courses at a cost of roughly $1.2 billion, or $700 (£513) for each patient.

Last edited by las; 11/10/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Shhh, the sheep don’t know that. Meanwhile the .gov is paying $700 a jab for a vaccine that cost $17 to produce. I wonder where the kickbacks are going?

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The school district next to our own district had to cancel all classes Tuesday due to being short staffed with teachers out sick with side effects from the boosters their teachers received on Monday but they’re still recommending that all students eligible to do so get the vacation.

amazing aint it, you dont hear of school systems closing down from flu shots they all receive the same day.

We got an email about boosters coming next week, sounds like they need to plan it on a Friday.

Mom just got hers and was bed riddin for two days.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just courious as to how long ago did they get the shot?
Seems like 8 mos. or so people start getting the Wu.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,768
Posts18,515,526
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.