Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mike70560
While she is not a fan favorite on the campfire, Tulsi gets it right.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Yeah.. How foolish of him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Goosey
Wouldn't surprise me too much, he was fantasizing about shooting black people before the incident.
Prosecutors said a new video taken weeks before Kenosha’s deadly shooting last year captured Illinois teenager Kyle Rittenhouse describing his wish to shoot people leaving a drugstore with an AR-15.

The video was apparently filmed in front of a CVS drugstore, where several hooded figures could be seen rushing forward, clutching objects.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse’s can be heard saying, “Brother, I wish I had my [bleep] AR. I would start shooting them.”

And that is what you call ROCK SOLID EVIDENCE! "A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse’s"

Hang that little fuqker!

I'd say you were the Racist for assuming only Black people were stealing from that CVS store. LMAO! how did you get so confused in your life, did you have two Daddies?

2 daddies and a do-it-yourself kit.

IB, These trouser trout lickers like Goosie have no idea what the word "evidence" means.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings

How do you know those looters were Black? Assumption on your part?

There's a video clip.

Rittenhouse also posed for pictures with members of the neo-Fascist organization "Proud Boys", making a "white power" gesture for the camera, after the shootings.

But I'm sure he's not racist at all wink

[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what a weak clown jeffo. Are you upset Kyle shot a fellow 5 time convicted child molester like you loosey goosey ? lmao. You sick molesters like Biden are all the same. disgusting !!!!!

There's a video clip.

Rittenhouse also posed for pictures with members of the neo-Fascist organization "Proud Boys", making a "white power" gesture for the camera, after the shootings.

Last edited by ribka; 11/12/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Goosey is just upset he shot and killed a pedophile. He hates to lose one of his own.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
Goosey is just upset he shot and killed a pedophile. He hates to lose one of his own.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Springcove

goosey ( jeffo) thinks sex with children is normal

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

There's a video clip.
Where is the video of the looters that shows their race? What is the problem with an OK signal. If I make that exact sign it means OK or I understand. I've never thought of that hand signal as racist.

If the looters in question were black did you know that when you made your original assertion?

Are you by chance a mind reader? You reckon it is at all possible this young boy is itching to be grown-up and become a fire fighter or policeman and decided to volunteer in a public disturbance for experience and to build credibility? I owned and carried guns at age 16 and 17 and became a paid city firefighter at age 20. By the the way I was a licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard as a seaman in the Merchant Marine at age 19.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Goosey suggs antifa and BLM cock. He hates when crackers manage to defend themselves.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There's a video clip.

Proud Boys was only fasicist/racist (I’m heard them called both) in the minds of the propaganda wing of the democrat party. It was headed by a “brown person” for whatever that is worth. I’ve never seen anything other than name calling on the part of commies to indicate that they’re either racist or fascist. Far from it. The “white power gesture” is the OK sign used to troll the left… look it up.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
After he wins his case, he should file suit against Biden in civil court for slander...................I doubt he's protected, especially since the name calling was prior to becoming POTUS.

If nothing more, it would be an embarrassing callout to the phony POS.

MM

Indeed, as well as all the media outlets; they learned nothing from the Sandman case.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

687 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 66 invisible), 3,149 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,743
Posts18,476,068
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.