-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Included in the guide sheet is a section pertaining to race. It says basically that every other race of people except for white people should be granted automatic eligibility for these treatments. ..................... And our Federal, State, and local governments all love to brag about fairness, justice, equality and fighting racism. GMAFB.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Should have had Ivermectin right in the cabinet ready to go gw.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Should have had Ivermectin right in the cabinet ready to go gw.

We do, and did!

Ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Included in the guide sheet is a section pertaining to race. It says basically that every other race of people except for white people should be granted automatic eligibility for these treatments. ..................... And our Federal, State, and local governments all love to brag about fairness, justice, equality and fighting racism. GMAFB.

According to official Kansas statistics, whites are at higher risk of death from covid.

https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/160/COVID-19-in-Kansas

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by victoro
"My oldest son came down with the Rona on Friday. "

Why does the think he has it? What are his symptoms?

His stepson came down with the Rona last Monday. They live in the same domicile. My son had the symptoms and got tested. He tested positive.

ya!

GWB

The reason I asked is that there is still no approved test for the covid or for the covid antibodies (just like the vaccines). A positive test doesn't mean you are infected because the test can't tell if the Mrna particles came from a dead virus or a live virus. It also can't tell which Corona virus they came from.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
"My oldest son came down with the Rona on Friday. "

Why does the think he has it? What are his symptoms?

His stepson came down with the Rona last Monday. They live in the same domicile. My son had the symptoms and got tested. He tested positive.

ya!

GWB

The reason I asked is that there is still no approved test for the covid or for the covid antibodies (just like the vaccines). A positive test doesn't mean you are infected because the test can't tell if the Mrna particles came from a dead virus or a live virus. It also can't tell which Corona virus they came from.

Anywho, just talked with him, said he lost his sense of taste this morning, and he has a head full of junk and his lower body/legs hurt.

Like me, he is almost never sick and he sez' it definitley is not his imagination.

Quien Sabe?

GWB

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"said he lost his sense of taste this morning, and he has a head full of junk"

You can lose your sense of smell and taste from a sinus infections it's happened to me twice. Sounds like he has a sinus infection that turned into a cold. Did he ever have high fever/aches like you typically get with the flu?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
... This is a blatant violation of the civil rights of an American Citizen. ...

Just imagine the ruckus if the criteria were flipped the other way around...

[quote=victoro] ... Anywho, just talked with him, said he lost his sense of taste this morning, and he has a head full of junk and his lower body/legs hurt.

Like me, he is almost never sick and he sez' it definitley is not his imagination.

Quien Sabe?

GWB

Prayers lifted for quick recovery...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
"said he lost his sense of taste this morning, and he has a head full of junk"

You can lose your sense of smell and taste from a sinus infections it's happened to me twice. Sounds like he has a sinus infection that turned into a cold. Did he ever have high fever/aches like you typically get with the flu?

Sir,

I do appreciate your concern.

However, whether he has the Rona or not was not the crux of my post.

I posted that based on conversations that both my wife and daughter-in-law had with "medical professionals" in regard to the availability of the monoclonal antibody therapy, they could confirm the report that in Texas, white males that did not fit certain criteria, which were not applied to other folk were denied treatment based on their ethnicity.

Best,

GWB

IC B3

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by goalie
We have strict criteria for administering that treatment. It has zero to do with ethnicity, and 100% to do with risk factors (of which race is NOT one) and current symptoms.

Who is "we"?

The FDA states race can be used as a criteria in the EUA (here, page 4). The US HHS lists race here. Your own POS state's health department lists race as a factor for pediatric patients here, and also for adults here, page 14.

Here in Nevada my non-White doctor assures me that in the unlikely event any of us get sick with COVID he can get all of us shot up with antibodies. "You pay, we get you treatment" (imagine a dot Indian accent).

Amazing stuff.

Retired cat herder.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I posted that based on conversations that both my wife and daughter-in-law had with "medical professionals"

I wasn't trying to start an argument and hope everybody gets well soon. I don't have much faith in most of our "medical professionals" right now because almost all of them are pushing experimental COVID-19 vaccines that the CDC has finally admitted won't give you any immunity. They are also still ordering the bogus COVID-19 tests to keep the case numbers up.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by goalie
We have strict criteria for administering that treatment. It has zero to do with ethnicity, and 100% to do with risk factors (of which race is NOT one) and current symptoms.

Who is "we"?

The FDA states race can be used as a criteria in the EUA (here, page 4). The US HHS lists race here. Your own POS state's health department lists race as a factor for pediatric patients here, and also for adults here, page 14.

Here in Nevada my non-White doctor assures me that in the unlikely event any of us get sick with COVID he can get all of us shot up with antibodies. "You pay, we get you treatment" (imagine a dot Indian accent).

Amazing stuff.

As an aside, my DIL, an Army reservist, (who happens to have been activated for the third time in 8 years, and is leaving later this month to be gone for a year) was told her "insurance" would not cover the cost of the Monoclonal therapy, but it could be had for +/- $1,500. It is my understanding that the folks would come to you.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 11/14/21.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
"I posted that based on conversations that both my wife and daughter-in-law had with "medical professionals"

I wasn't trying to start an argument and hope everybody gets well soon. I don't have much faith in most of our "medical professionals" right now because almost all of them are pushing experimental COVID-19 vaccines that the CDC has finally admitted won't give you any immunity. They are also still ordering the bogus COVID-19 tests to keep the case numbers up.

No problem here.

Sounds like we are both on the same page.

i got kicked off AccurateReloading after 20 years posting there because I asked "Whether the "State" had an interest in promoting Chaos".

I'm, a "Pureblood' , untainted, and on loan from God!

ya!

GWB

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
GW been hunting for a few days so just reading this.

Just have him claim to being a white/hispanic and all should be good.

The hospital around here will give the treatment outpatient only and it runs several days.

I know several folks that have gotten it and they is white.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by plainsman456
GW been hunting for a few days so just reading this.

Just have him claim to being a white/hispanic and all should be good.

The hospital around here will give the treatment outpatient only and it runs several days.

I know several folks that have gotten it and they is white.

Also, a word to the wise. Tell the pharmacist at chain drugstoresyou have a severe case of scabies. Do not say it is for covid, as chances arethey will not dispense it.

BTW,

He is on the mend already after taking a dose or two of the "cocktail" prescribed. My wife told me his wife was looking for him and found him outside pulling/chopping weeds.

Ya!

GWB

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad to hear that the mend has begun.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

No problem here.

Sounds like we are both on the same page.

i got kicked off AccurateReloading after 20 years posting there because I asked "Whether the "State" had an interest in promoting Chaos".

I'm, a "Pureblood' , untainted, and on loan from God!

ya!

GWB

Gdub,

JMHO, but to hell with Accurate Reloading.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,479 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,016
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.