Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The Kaepernick of NASCAR: The sport has reached a new low.

That’s a good comparison.

Trying to find relevancy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Average central/south africa black IQ 70
25% european IQ 85

It makes things difficult.

"Bubba" (lmao) Wallace obviously not taking his CoQ-10.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Fugg Bubba ,fugg Nascar!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sidepass
Fugg Bubba ,fugg Nascar!

I agree !!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If Bubba could think he’d understand that he’s saying that everyone should suffer injustice equally.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NASCARS's

SCHICKUMS,

HAS COME

HOME,

TO ROOST!

Screw them.
Back in the faddish 90's they went looking to get ever bigger.
Drag in the trendy Chickees.
Bring in the ball chasing "sports fans" and their trendy asses.

Wasn't going to last.
It was a fad, those people weren't gear heads.
They weren't the whose ones cash paid for the show.
The mullet wearing Hillbilly, Redneck, Plowboy, Coonass,
Country boys that created NASCAR.

When Dale hit the wall, NASCAR took a terrible blow.
As it sank in, they have doubled down on trying to attack
The very people that were seeking a new fad.
And pissed in the boots of the real fans, with every attempt to
draw more fans.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never heard of her. A big GFY anyway.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NASCAR lost sight of their roots, the people who supported them through the years where folks said “Who’s Richard Petty””?”
With their newfound popularity, the decided that it’s more important to sell toy cars in Chicago, than it is to have races in places that aren’t big enough to seat as many people as they want.
Tracks that were fun to attend and fun to watch, Martinsburg, Wilksboro, were cast aside for seating capacity and getting into new markets.
I’ve always thought that loyalty, dance with the one that brung you, was worth more than money.
I guess the France family doesn’t see it that way.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
His only win was due to a rain shortened race. LOL

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I have a Dear close friend that is here in the USA as a doctoral student at LSU . He is a native of Ghana, and grew up near Accra. He is a devout Christian and a highly educated man. He is a hard worker as well as an Academic and work side by side with me all summer in irrigation ( could not travel home because of travel restrictions) singing God's praises all day long. He is as Black in color as any human alive. He also thinks so much of the USA that he is not interested in returning to Ghana, and is working hard to properly emigrate properly and bring his wife and children here as well. She is also well educated and a Glorious woman to speak to. They both have little time for the American blacks such as Bubba Wallace. My friend has a hard enough time dealing with the blacks he teaches at LSU in a course on Tribal Racism, which is the study of Racism in African tribal communities, because Americans refuse to believe anyone else is racist except American Whites......

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Wyoming, excellent point, I have also visited with blacks that have imigrated to the U.S. and or going to school. They do not have the same attitude and you owe me belief many blacks here have. I recently talked to à black guy from Brazil he understood and was more informed about whats going on here then blacks born here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
NASCAR lost sight of their roots, the people who supported them through the years where folks said “Who’s Richard Petty””?”
With their newfound popularity, the decided that it’s more important to sell toy cars in Chicago, than it is to have races in places that aren’t big enough to seat as many people as they want.
Tracks that were fun to attend and fun to watch, Martinsburg, Wilksboro, were cast aside for seating capacity and getting into new markets.
I’ve always thought that loyalty, dance with the one that brung you, was worth more than money.
I guess the France family doesn’t see it that way.
7mm

I had this exact conversation with Humpy Wheeler several years ago. He openly admit that the decline in NASCAR’s popularity coincided with closing the old bull ring tracks, like Wilkesboro. Much of the traditional fan base walked out at that time. I was part of that group, as were many of our friends.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I have a Dear close friend that is here in the USA as a doctoral student at LSU . He is a native of Ghana, and grew up near Accra. He is a devout Christian and a highly educated man. He is a hard worker as well as an Academic and work side by side with me all summer in irrigation ( could not travel home because of travel restrictions) singing God's praises all day long. He is as Black in color as any human alive. He also thinks so much of the USA that he is not interested in returning to Ghana, and is working hard to properly emigrate properly and bring his wife and children here as well. She is also well educated and a Glorious woman to speak to. They both have little time for the American blacks such as Bubba Wallace. My friend has a hard enough time dealing with the blacks he teaches at LSU in a course on Tribal Racism, which is the study of Racism in African tribal communities, because Americans refuse to believe anyone else is racist except American Whites......

Sounds like he’s be an interesting guy to talk to.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's Go Bubba!

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bubba Wallace

@BubbaWallace

Ha, let the boy be black and it would’ve been life…hell he would’ve had his life taken before the bullshit trial.. sad
12:48 PM · Nov 19, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/bubbawallace/status/1461768285444317188

Fk' off @BubbaWallace you are an epic piece of s H! t

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fuqk Bubba, he's a worthless POS and always has been.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by wyoming260

Took a cab from the airport in Houston and the Driver was from Nigeria. Jimmy Soda didn't think much of the American blacks. In the short time he had been in this country he had acquired 2 cabs ,bought a house and enrolled his wife in med school. She was a certified Dr in her native country so needed some limited certifications to practice here. He was thankful for America and wanted opportunity not handouts.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He can only get so far with this crap,he will have to drive better to get the rest of the way.

He should keep these things to himself because he might not have many sponsors that will want to put up all of that money for a loud mouth that can't win.

He must have forgot he was not just black.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If Bubba was white, he wouldn't be driving in NASCAR.

As a driver; he can't hold Danica's thong

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (blackhawk44, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, Barryt, 11 invisible), 1,195 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.