Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He's got a punch me bitch face just like the prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 11/23/21.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just following orders from George Soros.........

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I already told you guys what this was. It’s Covid and the speedy trial rule.

This is huge here right now. All of the defendants are pleading not guilty and demanding a trial. This can’t be accommodated, so they are getting insane plea deals. Credit for time served (usually less than 90 days) for robbery. Guy pulled a gun on an officer and got simple assault. No probation even.

If I was a prosecutor, I would be making sweetheart deals right now right and left for deferred adjudication and suspended sentences. Deals so good they couldn’t pass them up. Then, instead of having all these jury trials, I would be having 20 minute revocation hearings six months from now or next year when they screwed up.

They were doing exactly this in WA, but the legislature wrote a bunch a sentence alternatives that prevent suspending sentences and capping violations at 30 days. So now, it’s 30 days at a time until they serve a maximum of half the mid point of the standard range.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
LIKE ; from the comments,

tellitlikeitis288
2 hours ago

Dear suburban Soccer Moms of America - your votes have consequences!
Statistics show that YOU put these people into office and now the
horrific costs of their failed policies are becoming clear. You can
hand-wring all you want, but the blood is on your hands and it won't
wash off. Maybe think a little clearer and pay less attention to your
emotions before you vote for them again?

Marathon11
15 minutes ago

Agree liberal woman a big part of the problem with what’s going on. The angry tweets were just too much for their fragile egos to handle. They voted against the best welfare of the children they claim to love. Look at Virginia as a beacon of hope. They flipped from blue to deep red in one day. They get it. I was there a week ago touring. People I talked to are proud of their state and optimistic for the future.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
Just following orders from George Soros.........
George Soros is only the front man. This is way bigger than George Soros. George is taking the heat and providing cover for a cabal intent on taking over the world. The plan won't work until the USA is neutered but that is almost a fait accompli. Who exactly is the cabal I don't know. The central banks have to be in on it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But, complete idiots voted for him. They got what they voted for. Unfortunately, the dead and injured did not vote for the pain and the suffering. I guess they need to unload on those folks who did.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Meet the 'progressive' prosecutor who gave Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks 'inappropriately low' bail

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-chisholm-milwaukee-district-attorney

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Wait, you mean it wasn't the evil cops? The evil dirty cops arrested him but he was let out?????

Wow my mind is blown.......

Lol lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
LIKE ; from the comments,

tellitlikeitis288
2 hours ago

Dear suburban Soccer Moms of America - your votes have consequences!
Statistics show that YOU put these people into office and now the
horrific costs of their failed policies are becoming clear. You can
hand-wring all you want, but the blood is on your hands and it won't
wash off. Maybe think a little clearer and pay less attention to your
emotions before you vote for them again?

Marathon11
15 minutes ago

Agree liberal woman a big part of the problem with what’s going on. The angry tweets were just too much for their fragile egos to handle. They voted against the best welfare of the children they claim to love. Look at Virginia as a beacon of hope. They flipped from blue to deep red in one day. They get it. I was there a week ago touring. People I talked to are proud of their state and optimistic for the future.

You said a mouthful there. Been saying the exact same for a good minute. But, we're supposed to keep that to ourselves or we'll upset Soccer Mom "moderate" tender feelers, lest they go full blown commie.

Want to take a guess how many "free and fair" elections we've got left in us while these numskulls keep voting with their feelers, while sucking up gallons of MSNBC / CNN bulshit?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 79S, 20 invisible), 1,820 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,481
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.