Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
I’ll give him and his show this - he helped raise a TON of
Money through donation to fund the ‘private effort’ of extracting US citizens left in Afghanistan after the fubar US military exit. I thought it was BS at first, but it was legit. Like 7 mill or something. That had to help a bunch of lives. Somebody will write a book shortly about that mess after-the-fact.

See, even Mormons can do a good deed every now and then.

Hey most Mormons are good folks. Decent to even the infidel non believers.

This is true. Well, the first part. When do they all move to Missouri?

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Someone I hunt with listens to Glen Beck.

While I agree with Beck about everything, I sure don't want to listen to Beck's emotional pitch.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been listening to Daniel Horowitz from Blaze. He's my 2nd favorite Jew.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/conservative-review-with-daniel-horowitz/id1065050908

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He is the only show on here from 9 till noon so i do try to listen. hard to listen he gets so emotional. Beck has a female brain.

Several years ago I heard him say ''I have big breasts. They were always large, but since I got so fat, they got really big.''

What kind of man would say that on live, nationwide radio?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Used to listen to him a bit when he was on AM radio.

Just got weirder and weirder. Didn’t like the chuckle head show format either.

Then he really went off the rails.

Wish him the best, but I won’t be tuning in anytime soon.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He is a nut but he is very rich.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/glenn-beck-net-worth/

I dont get it i would think he was broke.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I listen to him occasionally. I find him to be informative and entertaining. Unlike Hannity, who I cannot freaking stand.

And then there is Mark Levin. If he could quit shouting I would probably listen to him. He actually makes sense, but I can't stand his ranting and raving.

The original Frito Bandito!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I used to watch him often back when he had a TV show on fox. He had some great shows back then and really predicted a lot of things that later happened. Shortly after he did a show on the Federal Reserve his show was dropped.

Bb

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I usually agree with what he has to say, but I just don't care for his show like I did Rush's. He has been right in his predictions and commentary much more than he's been wrong.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Money through donation to fund the ‘private effort’ of extracting US citizens left in Afghanistan after the fubar US military exit. I thought it was BS at first, but it was legit. Like 7 mill or something. That had to help a bunch of lives. Somebody will write a book shortly about that mess after-the-fact.

7 million US citizens brought out of Afghanistan by a mormon. Where are they now? Provo Utah?

Glen's a big cryer. Not a good look for a grown man with gynecomastia. . But his schtick has raked in millions of dollars.

Last edited by ribka; 11/23/21.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
I usually agree with what he has to say, but I just don't care for his show like I did Rush's. He has been right in his predictions and commentary much more than he's been wrong.

I miss Rush. He could be a bit egotistical, but he was usually right.

The original Frito Bandito!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I sometimes listen to Beck in small doses when I’m driving for work. He’s too apocalyptic but he sometimes had his moments. Hannity on the other hand, every time I hear him he’s going on about what a Billy Badass he is. He’s really not that bright either but he can sure talk about the same stupid bs for hours and hours.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka

7 million US citizens brought out of Afghanistan by a mormon. Where are they now? Provo Utah?

Glen's a big cryer. Not a good look for a grown man with gynecomastia. . But his schtick has raked in millions of dollars.

Not 7 million citizens. 7 million dollars to fund the effort of getting folks out.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Musta been kinda like Rambo 5. Lol.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Yes. Beck is right most of the time and I listen to him regularly.

I really like Mark Levin! This man is very informed and intelligent.

The great one, Rush, is truly, truly missed! He was a great man and a true American conservative.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Levin is brilliant. But that high squeaky voice! Oy Vey!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Levin and Beck should never be mentioned in the same paragraph.

Beck is an abbreviated version of that short fat fool Alex Jones.

And when I think of moron like Beck, I think of Jones and then I think of the caliber of people that cling on every word and lap that shît up. Like Happy Camper.

The type dupe that would pay $1500 for a Kirby vacuum from a doorstep salesman in a plaid jacket.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I cannot stomach him. He and his co-host are always giggling about stuff that's not remotely funny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've listened to him since 2004

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
When Donald Trump was running in 2016 Beck made the statement that he hated his guts. He devoted hours of his show to trashing Trump. I thought to myself back then that he'll never recover from the damage he is doing to his credibility. After the election Beck was taken off our local radio station as well as many others. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and that describes Beck. As far as I can tell Mark Levin is really the only voice on the radio that deserves my ear now. What a shame Rush is gone!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (160user, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.