Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes Beck hated Trump throughout the 2016 campaign, and so did his little sidekick. like 2 little girls, glen and his buddy always agree on everything.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
When Donald Trump was running in 2016 Beck made the statement that he hated his guts. He devoted hours of his show to trashing Trump. I thought to myself back then that he'll never recover from the damage he is doing to his credibility. After the election Beck was taken off our local radio station as well as many others. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and that describes Beck. As far as I can tell Mark Levin is really the only voice on the radio that deserves my ear now. What a shame Rush is gone!

I notice you fail to tell the rest of the story. Since that election Beck has morphed into one of the biggest Trump fan boys and the Donald even comes on his show.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yes Beck hated Trump throughout the 2016 campaign, and so did his little sidekick. like 2 little girls, glen and his buddy always agree on everything.

You guys like to present half the story. It helps your narrative I guess

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Beck may be "right" in many of his opinions, and I agree with those opinions most of the time.

It's those little insanity kicks he goes on that's hard to swallow, so I don't listen to him much.

His cheese slid off his cracker years ago while at Fox.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
And it's been a riot to read how Rush has been Sainted since his death and he was the only talk show host who all conservatives agreed on when in actuality I took [bleep] for decades on this forum and others for being a loyal Rush listener. "Rush was a drug addict" "Rush was in with the establishment " "Rush was a Bush acolyte" "Rush wasn't far right enough" blah blah blah. He dies and all the sudden he's ST. Limbaugh

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Glen Beck is a total dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by moosemike

The other half of the story is he figured out he was going to be out of a job so he decided he would praise Trump.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by deflave

The other half of the story is he figured out he was going to be out of a job so he decided he would praise Trump.

LOL

That is exactly right. he realized he would lose all his listeners if he continued bashing trump.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yep.

Then like magic he reversed himself.

Same for Levin and his big nose.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yep.

They probably went with the popular, and safe view of Trump to keep conservative's from boycotting them.

But I think a few people who were skeptical of Trump's conservatism before he was elected, changed their view after they saw him in action, and what he did.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yep.

They probably went with the popular, and safe view of Trump to keep conservative's from boycotting them.

But I think a few people who were skeptical of Trump's conservatism before he was elected, changed their view after they saw him in action, and what he did.

More than a few. I was firmly in the corner of Ted Cruz. I held my nose to vote for Trump the first time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Similar to what some others have said. Beck can be right on at times and offer a viewpoint less controlled than establishments Republican. He can be kooky and not linear in his thought process at others.

His show isn’t all that interesting to me rather I agree or disagree with what he’s saying. They all have a better delivery than Hannity but he’s no Limbaugh in thought or delivery. Rush was the only one that I could listen to day after day without getting bored.

I agree politically more with Rush than with Rogan but Rush Limbaugh was and Joe Rogan is in a class by themselves as pure conversationalist with an ability to entertain. Rush with his great monologues and Rogan as a great interviewer.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rush had the best monologues

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
In the 2016 campaign Levin strongly favored Cruz, and he criticized Trump. I agreed with Levin. I liked Cruz.
However, going on through the primaries it became evident that Trump was going to win.

At that point Levin said it was a choice: Hillary or Trump. Levin jumped in wholeheartedly in favor of Trump. And I did too. We gonna let Hillary take the election? God Forbid!!

This is where Beck lost me. He said that Trump just did not meet his high standards, so he could not support him and Beck sat the election out.
Beck only reluctantly began supporting Trump well after the election, and he knew he would lose 90 percent of his audience if he kept criticizing President Trump.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

More than a few. I was firmly in the corner of Ted Cruz. I held my nose to vote for Trump the first time.

Golly shucks thanks for seeing the light.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
In the 2016 campaign Levin strongly favored Cruz, and he criticized Trump. I agreed with Levin. I liked Cruz.
However, going on through the primaries it became evident that Trump was going to win.

At that point Levin said it was a choice: Hillary or Trump. Levin jumped in wholeheartedly in favor of Trump. And I did too. We gonna let Hillary take the election? God Forbid!!

This is where Beck lost me. He said that Trump just did not meet his high standards, so he could not support him and Beck sat the election out.
Beck only reluctantly began supporting Trump well after the election, and he knew he would lose 90 percent of his audience if he kept criticizing President Trump.

Levin and his nose railed against Trump for a LONG time. He finally STFU and reversed himself when the Trump Train was going to cost him his life's work.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rush had the best monologues

Rush was smart.

The others are hacks.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I did not fail to tell the rest of the story. Beck compares to the democrats that said I was for it before I voted against it. As far as I'm concerned he is very able to turn on a dime when he puts his finger in the wind to check which direction it's blowing. He hated Trump then but has changed his mind. Hmm. Why is that? For a man that promotes himself as a warrior of truth he seems to not be able to see it when it presents itself. Case in point. I'm now jumping on the band wagon after Trump has been elected. As far as I'm concerned he let his hate overshadow the truth and is likely still the same person. Trust him if you want but for me it's a resounding NO. Beck is likely doing as you did by holding your nose to vote for Trump. Beck has enough of a brain to see he had to get on the Trump band wagon in order to stay the least bit relevant. I support trump because my heart and his beat the same for this nation. Beck does not appear that way to me.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

And they giggle like a gaggle of girls too.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 11/24/21.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Levin and his nose railed against Trump for a LONG time. He finally STFU and reversed himself when the Trump Train was going to cost him his life's work.

I'd bet there isn't a Jew around that wouldn't accept Christ when staring into the abyss. It's funny how that works.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,609
Posts18,511,675
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.