Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
The moral of this story is to mind your own fugking business.

Failure to do so has three dipschits going to prison for the rest of their life and another dipschit dead as Dillinger because he liked to poke around other people’s schit.

Don’t do that.

Yep. They should have just posted this dog at the house.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
Well, boys, I guess I’m lucky to be alive.

I’ve walked through many homes that were under construction. Just a curiosity to see design, etc.

Glad to be here still!

No one in the Arbery situation was shot for being at the site of a house under construction. Someone was shot for attacking a man who was holding a shotgun, and for attempting to snatch it from him, presumably to use it on him.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That vid was funny.

I wonder where that took place.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Failure to do so has three dipschits going to prison for the rest of their life and another dipschit dead as Dillinger because he liked to poke around other people’s schit.

Don’t do that.

Hey, look at that. I agree with Travis in spades. LOL

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
It was the ultimate reason the mcmichaels chased him.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

And we know it has not been all that long since the last black man was killed on the street by white men.

You're all ate up with woke brainwashing, aren't you?

Nope, not at all. But neither am I an ignorant bigot.

There is no denying demographics and "percentages". But demographics and percentages go out the window when dealing with individuals.

That lone black man walking through the upscale neighborhood at 11:00PM may very well be the financier who funded the neighborhood, or an MD or Lawyer resident. Perhaps not likely, but definitely possible.

It ain't the 1940s anymore.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the real moral of this story is to not live anywhere near spooks.

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
or white trash tweakers...

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Moose_HNTR
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Why would you believe the Police had even been summoned?

Why would you believe these criminals had any intention of you surviving this encounter? Often times criminals kill the witness.

For God's sake. You have told us that you are so paranoid of being attacked, that you keep a pistol plastic wrapped in the shower.

Now you tell us that a right minded individual would not attempt to defend himself when apprehended on street by three crazy crackers.

When would you have drawn your CCW and started shooting at the McMichaels? Arbery had no CCW. What choice did he have other than attempt to disarm what he thought was his would be killer?

Look, that’s just bullschit. Don’t pour it on too thick. That kid was there up to no good and he was running because he knew he was up to no good. And no, I’m not excusing the actions of the idiots but this guy was not thinking that these people were criminals intent on murdering him. He got caught fricking around in a house where he shouldn’t have been and he was trying to get away.

That’s what happened.

Really? Arbery knew he had committed no crime that day, except possibly a nuisance tresspass.

He knew he had no evidence of any crime on his person. He had ZERO reason to fear any interaction with the Police.

Do you think that maybe he believed a bunch of men displaying weapons chasing him in motor vehicles screaming that they were going to kill him might just carry out that threat.

You are really certain that the thought of the Klan trading their horses for pickup trucks never entered his mind.

Do you really believe Arbery had never heard of a black man being pursued, beaten, and killed by white men for no good reason.

Quit watching TV movies. The Klan ain’t been a thing in 60 years and was highly overblown even then. No, he did not have a reasonable fear of something bad happening to him just because he was black.

Stay in Idaho and quit opining on schit for which you have no frame of reference.

Your perceptions and mine are of no relevance in this case. We can only guess as to Arbery's perceptions.

There are some things of which we do have sure and certain knowledge. We know the minds of young blacks are filled with propaganda telling them the evil, angry, "White Male" is out to get them.

And we know it has not been all that long since the last black man was killed on the street by white men.

Please tell us more about what black people think. One thing is obvious, morons like yourself don’t know Jack s h I t.

Blacks as a whole lack the impulse control, and IQ to complete for good paying jobs with Caucasians and Asians. Blacks are never going to admit that they have a statistically proven lower IQ and less impulse control. A certain percentage of whites be it liberal snowflake well intentioned idiots or pure race baiters will feed into that frustration and anger making it worse. The end result is a frustrated, low impulse control group that blames whites and slavery for their problems and looking to take it out on whites.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That vid was funny.

I wonder where that took place.

The real question is whether that man believed his rights were being violated by that dog. grin

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Don’t do that.

Yep. They should have just posted this dog at the house.

Dog obviously wasn’t out to kill him. Looked like a ridgeback or cross thereof maybe?

MAGA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Dog obviously wasn’t out to kill him. Looked like a ridgeback or cross thereof maybe?

But did the burglar perceive that his rights were being violated by that dog? That's the important question.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
Well, boys, I guess I’m lucky to be alive.

I’ve walked through many homes that were under construction. Just a curiosity to see design, etc.

Glad to be here still!

I do that all the time and when I build homes people always walk through those too. I always worry about neighborhood kids falling over the basement walls and getting hurt. Other than that I don't mind people taking a look. And yes I've had tools and supplies stolen but those guys almost always take their tour in the middle of the night around here.

Bb

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

For a new guy it doesn't appear you have the ability to civilly converse without calling every member rude names...tell me, are you old enough to shave ?

A year and 9 months is a new guy, again you show your intelligence.

I'm 12 btw dumbass

You were a fuggin idiot on HPA and you're a fuggin idiot here. GFY

Around here yeah you're a new guy, and I don't even know what HPA is...so you have me confused with someone else.

If your best rebuttal in a civil discussion is name calling, you've already lost due to low intellect.

Coming from someone who's only been here since 17'. Go for it old salt lol

Go Fugggg youself Dumbass, how's that for low intellect? Go ahead and keep talking, others can see how low your intellect is, I just like making it easy for them.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

But did the burglar perceive that his rights were being violated by that dog? That's the important question.

Yeah, the same question you were asked five different ways but never answered.......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yeah, the same question you were asked five different ways but never answered.......

Asked and answered. Your not understanding the answer might be the problem.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bullsh*t.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That potential burglar was definitely trespassing on the dogs property and the dog used reasonable force to chase the intruder off. Had that dog been chasing people on the public roadways and threatening people for no good reason then that dog could’ve expected to be shot.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Why would that matter?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Why would that matter?

It matters just about as much as whether McMichael's letting go of the shotgun would've constituted "arming a felon," that's another important question he put out there.

Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 8 invisible), 1,471 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.