-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just so we're clear, I'm the broke dick?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah, I guess people were right, you are just a fat little man with a big credit card bill. I guess that was pretty obvious from the staged "look what I bought" pics of low-end Chinese crap.

I'll just stay "poor" and laugh at you from my lake shanty that is paid off......

I'm not an ignore kinda guy, so I'll be able to read your BS and laugh, but I literally realize now that you're just a pathetic POS that definitely isn't worth my time.

And, it's also been pointed out to me that, no matter what you say about my wife and son, unlike you, I still have a wife and son.

Have a great holiday season azzhole!!!!

😉

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Just so we're clear, I'm the broke dick?

Yeah, I guess people were right, you are just a fat little man with a big credit card bill. I guess that was pretty obvious from the staged "look what I bought" pics of low-end Chinese crap.

I'll just stay "poor" and laugh at you from my lake shanty that is paid off......

I'm not an ignore kinda guy, so I'll be able to read your BS and laugh, but I literally realize now that you're just a pathetic POS that definitely isn't worth my time.

And, it's also been pointed out to me that, no matter what you say about my wife and son, unlike you, I still have a wife and son.

Have a great holiday season azzhole!!!!

😉

Dang big money hustla .gov VA worker… what are you GS15????

Last edited by 79S; 11/28/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Big Stick,

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

All the best to you and yours.

Flave

Pussy.

No doubt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

My wife makes the money. My job has always been just icing on the cake. Heck, I took several years an worked per diem back in the day when we first bought the cabin and land so we could get stuff done "up north"

😉

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hahahaha!

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I like that Stick has to leave the ladders in the driveway so he can get into his truck.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

My wife makes the money. My job has always been just icing on the cake. Heck, I took several years an worked per diem back in the day when we first bought the cabin and land so we could get stuff done "up north"

😉

Nice! Happy holidays!

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Judman

And folks that wanna get talked to like a piece of shiit too uncle Johnny… watch what ya say cause the www referees will bust your chops. But hey, he’s sooooooo nice on the phone or via pm… haha 😂

There do seem to be a lot of people who suddenly become "concerned" about how mean everyone is if you reply in kind.

Aww Stumpy has always had the Big Schtick Emergency Response Team, that comes to his aid, when anyone criticizes him.

Personally I always wish the guy well... but you have to laugh when he taunts the dog, and then manages to go into shock when he gets bit... and his groupies just freak out.

Speaking of groupies how’s your boy safariman (Mark) doing? lol..

Last edited by 79S; 11/28/21.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I like that Stick has to leave the ladders in the driveway so he can get into his truck.

Haha 😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You know who you don't bother on a Rez? A white guy sleeping on the sidewalk.

Life choices have been bad for him....and he has less schit than you do. Not worth the effort to rob.

Mad Wolf figures like every other Indian I know. Says this scalp isn’t fit for no decent man’s lodge pole. Ain’t the first time I’ve protected my head in such a way.

Name’s Birdwatcher, with an “e”.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Damnation... that must one cozy Blankey...

Wake up boy!

...or folks be taking about you being a lazy fugg too.

"HINT"

"LAUGHING"

"SNORING"

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Mad Wolf figures like every other Indian I know. Says this scalp isn’t fit for no decent man’s lodge pole. Ain’t the first time I’ve protected my head in such a way.

Name’s Birdwatcher, with an “e”.

“Was it Injuns that put you here?”

“Twarn’t Mormons”

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I have never seen so much outpouring of estrogen laden menses blood to prove so many people didn't care. If you didn't care you wouldn't hit the bait. Over and over and over and over. Replete with "look at how big my house is pictures.

Fugks sake it's a knitting circle

MAGA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya sure is bout like the anti government the sky is falling, everyone’s out to get us, covid, dr advice threads on here. Guess it’s all about perception

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Ya sure is bout like the anti government the sky is falling, everyone’s out to get us, covid, dr advice threads on here. Guess it’s all about perception

I guess

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Melting Snowflakes are wallowing in their Woketitude,while perfecting being a "victim". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I enjoy how "real" Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to so many and never don't not getta kick outta the "justification" of same. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Keep those Hurt Feeler Reports coming ladies,as you "boldly" schlep Estrogen and Stupidity to places it's never been before...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Pardon my words being more powerful than your's and do not forget that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. There's a fair amount of punctuation,in your Hissy Fits. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Guess it comes down to how a guy wants to be treated/talked to as well. Been more than a couple guys had their heads bounced off the ground for talking like that, I won’t take it on the web, phone or face to face.. so for the “holier than thou” prim and proper that thinks they should advise a man on how they should behave, kiss my ass. Ingnore him, ignore the folks that won’t take his lip.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didn't Big Sticks insanity get passed down to his son, who blew his brains out when he could no longer stand for being Big Sticks offspring? Yeah, I went there......pass me the colored tape so I can emulate The Great One when I throw my rifle in a creek and take a picture of it.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Guess it comes down to how a guy wants to be treated/talked to as well. Been more than a couple guys had their heads bounced off the ground for talking like that, I won’t take it on the web, phone or face to face.. so for the “holier than thou” prim and proper that thinks they should advise a man on how they should behave, kiss my ass. Ingnore him, ignore the folks that won’t take his lip.

Not defending Stick, but I hope your virtuous crusade extends to everyone who makes mean or provocative shidt talking posts on here.

I don't have a dog in the fight either way, just like when Steelhead and Tom264 were going at it. Wasn't a clean side of the argument to be had.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh sleeping on the sidewalk on the crow agency gives one better insight to all things on the reservation my bad.

It was a start, I did have a better line of sight in... to the reservation.

Actually, like I posted back in 2019, them two Rocky Boys girls almost certainly smiled and waved and asked me to take their photo because they had prob’ly seen me taking this photo of this way-cool billboard outside of Box Elder a little while earlier. I figure they musta been on it 😎

Crow Agency? I wouldn’t presume to go back in there without an invite, even if I was guaranteed all my teeth and all my stuff and no dog bites afterwards.

What I seen along the main highway tho among other things were these....

Looked like some locals had gone to the time and trouble to build a church....

...and the stuff on the bulletin board at the Community Center/Gift Shop, just down the hill from the LBH battlefield.

I figure there’s lots of good-hearted Traditionalists there too. So despite whatever troubles, there’s still a bunch of them Crow out there fighting the good fight. Good on ‘em.

Tell ya what, if I had tried to sleep at the rest area maybe ten miles north of Hardin, them ‘skeeters woulda ate me alive, even in broad daylight. In Hardin, not nearly as much. Dunno why that is.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,020
Posts18,500,437
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.